Options
Trillfate
Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2014 in The Social Lounge

Comments

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A reason the US isnt helping the YPG is that countries like Turkey and Saudi Arabia is afraid of the fact that they give women equal rights.

Muslim countries hate the YPG for this. The Kurdish PKK in Turkey, the Kurdish YPG in Syria, and the Kurdish PJAK in Iran all have women generals and women in places that can make decisions.

For these feminist believes other Muslim countries hate them and are scared of them. So they dont want the US to help them.

So what do we have? We have the US who has been fighting in the middle east to bring them democracy and bring modern muslim to the forefront, then we have such a group succesfully fighting ISIS, but do the calls of radical muslim countries like Turkey and Saudi Arabia, they are left to die.

So yea, Obama and the US really do support Radical Islam.
  • AZTG
    Options
    Again for those who are interested, check #kobani and #kobane on twitter and yall can see proof on everything i said.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Isis, Taliban,boko haram ,al-qaeda, Hamas, these groups are going to keep fighting for centuries upon centuries to come.Missiles and bombs from airstrikes will ? off some of those leaders but another one will sprout up and take his predecessors spot.What needs to be done is to figure out how to get to those children at young age before their minds are poisoned and brainwashed by this sick ideology of killing innocent people because of their faith or sexual orientation and teach them a world where their are different faiths and tolerance to others with different sexual orientations etc ,that's the only way we can stop this jihadist way of thinking is getting to those kids before those terrorists groups gets to them.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muthafuck ben affleck and boston
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the problem with bill maher is he made his name taking shots at people who are technically really ? stupid and somewhere along the way he started to believe that that means he's really ? smart. between that and him thinking that he's actually funny i find it pretty difficult to listen to his voice or look at his smug face even if he's right about what he's saying.

in this case he's not - he's just being a racist white liberal.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gone Girl is a good film.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Islam is dangerous as ? if only 5 percent of Muslims want war we have a major problem
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To deny any Islam followers adhere to principles typically labeled fanatical or radical makes no sense considering the developments with ISIS and practitioners of shariah law

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I watched that episode Batman was catching feelings and didnt understand the point Bill and Sam Harris were making.
  • AZTG
    Options
    This is wtf im talking about. The Kurds are still fighting ISIS, men and women fighting side by side, protecting christians from ISIS, and still have received no help. They are running out of ammunition.

What is Biden doing? Apologising to Turkey and the United Arab Emirates after saying some real ? about them supporting Radical Islam.

So summary? Kurdish Militia which is compromised of moderate Sunni Muslims who has pro western ideals and is fighting alongside women and protecting non muslim people from persecution from ISIS is left to die by the US while Joe Biden is apologising like a ? to the Islamist nations of Turkey and the UAE.

So yea, the US supports Radical Islam.
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is how white people convince the masses that majority or blacks are criminals and thugs.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tymoney19 wrote: »
    This is how white people convince the masses that majority or blacks are criminals and thugs.

What does Islamic extremism have to do with black people being thugs?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All religions have blood on their hands, thanks to their most extremist adherents. Bill knows this and was simply being inflammatory. It did seem however that Michael Steele was the sole voice of reason on the panel during the entire 10 plus min. Wisdom comes from age and not entitlement.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tymoney19 wrote: »

WTF?!
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thoughts??

All I took from this was really not to judge an entire group of people based on a minority of ? , and then some tension and nonsense followed.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vln9D81eO60

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 non-muslims talking about what it means to be Muslim.

• Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I can't say that Im mad about this.
    Once them wild ass radicals get a hold of some nukes and blow the whole world to smithereens then what?

truth be told I wouldn't want to live in any theocracy let alone an Islamic one. Thats just me tho.
    no shade to my Muslim Bredren
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    When speaking of tge swath of islamic nations and using "islam" as a general descriptive characteristic that all share is really meaningless and depending on how ur mind is wired, its misleading

Theres muslim nations with legal prostitution and others wut nude beaches n ?

The when speaking on islam usa always gets to speaking on women aa if our track record is so impeccable. A country where women routinely grow old n die alone, raise kids on their own / bastard families...cant even properly nurture tgeir kids due to having to work too much. Get paid les on top of tgat...tgeres a lot of places where this tupe of ? is unheardof. These are usa standards.Theres muslim nations that have had women heads of state and women can go to college for free...can usa say that?

Not to say anyone or area is above reproach, but Usa aint got tge moral authority for finger pointing and chastisi

And niggss need to stp absorbing these white ideals and views cause they apply this ? to u and against u hear. Ur kids get blasted on by cops daily, and to amerca its justified because "they will ? ? you"
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Islam on the real though

Muhammed was a ? btw....oops
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reza Aslan pretty much killed Bill Maher on CNN last week over these comments

http://youtu.be/6ibKWVTFSak