2nd Health Care Worker Tests Positive for Ebola in Texas. Update: Flew to Ohio.

Options

Comments

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bet you ? learn how to cook and grow your own food now.

Go head on out to red lobster, olive garden whatever and eat off that fork, wipe your mouth with that cloth napkin and be sure to drink from that cup with the ice they got from an ice maker in the back which im pretty damn certain the lids been left up on.

Enjoy that taco bell.

Hope you brought a scarf and gloves for them bus rides.

You ? gon die.

bruh.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    It's not airborne, you idiot. Y'all believe any and every little stupid conspiracy out there, you ? nerds.

them muthafuckas is hoppin on planes all ? nilly and comin over here wit the ? ..

if that aint "airborne" i dont know what is. lol

Ebola is mainly contagious through late symptoms.

• _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I told my girl just yesterday that if Ebola came to Ohio we out. Pulled my card quick as ? .
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IMG_29549264945963_1.jpeg

Is there a reason you're trying to throw caution to the wind like these Nurses did? Nobody is hoping for the worst.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    inb4 Texas starts looking like China

_68432016_2172930-2.jpg

they do that for smog...

you mean japan.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so now a black male died. white people cured. and now we trying asians and black chicks now? and in spain and Spaniard?

? dont sound crazy to yall?

? dont sound like testing?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dallas dude came to the states about what 2 weeks ago?

The fact that this ? hasnt just ballooned is telling.

Yes, a lil bit of fear is warranted. But i aint een scared no more. If it was 'happening' it'd be happening already, and way, WAY more than 1, 2, 3 people at a time.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    nex gin wrote: »
    inb4 Texas starts looking like China

_68432016_2172930-2.jpg

they do that for smog...

you mean japan.

Bruh....just let me have my moment..lol.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's just government propaganda. I ain't worried bout this ?
  • King_sorrow
    King_sorrow Members Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

terrible comparison, I mean obesity, alcoholism, tobacco don't ? people within a two week time-span they take years of bad habits, they also only effect a single person. Ebola will off you, your moms, little sister and any one else you care about in one of the most painful and disgusting ways imaginable.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »

Is there a reason you're trying to throw caution to the wind like these Nurses did? Nobody is hoping for the worst.

1 - countries with major outbreaks of Ebola have had poor to no medical system with no sterilization. America is more than equipped to handle Ebola.

2 - we still have people who show up with the bubonic plague, the black death. The same virus that nearly wiped out Europe in the 1300's. That is more deadly and more contagious than Ebola, and we controlled that do much, you never hear about it.

3 - the media hypes up so much ? , it's hard to believe anything from them.

4 - this isn't the first time Ebola has been to America. We know what to do. We gonna be alright.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why the ? it gotta come to my state, though? smh
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

terrible comparison, I mean obesity, alcoholism, tobacco don't ? people within a two week time-span they take years of bad habits, they also only effect a single person. Ebola will off you, your moms, little sister and any one else you care about in one of the most painful and disgusting ways imaginable.

Do the research, it's hard to catch Ebola. Don't tell me you one of those that believe everything in tv
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh y'all realize everybody here in the D is cracking jokes about this ? right. I literally chilled about 1.5 miles from the ebola apartments the last two weekends and guess what? NO FEVER!!!
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    People talking about our developed country can handle it, need to look at how sloppy the situation was in Dallas. All the medical advancements mean nothing if that hospital doesn't have the knowledge or discipline to put that ? to work. We've all heard of that one hospital that people talk ? about. You're not always gonna get a Dr. House or Dr. ? .
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

I've been saying I wont take it serious until 10+ people have caught it.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Bubonic Plague is much more deadly than Ebola, and maybe 10 people in the United States contact it annually.

If we can control the black plague, we can control Ebola. The countries were Ebola was wide spread had poor medical systems.

There will be no outbreak here, this ain't the first time Ebola has been in America.

If the virus mutates, it won't become airborne, it'll most likely become less dangerous

When was the 1st one then, I did a quick Google search and didn't see another ones.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »

1 - countries with major outbreaks of Ebola have had poor to no medical system with no sterilization. America is more than equipped to handle Ebola.

2 - we still have people who show up with the bubonic plague, the black death. The same virus that nearly wiped out Europe in the 1300's. That is more deadly and more contagious than Ebola, and we controlled that do much, you never hear about it.

3 - the media hypes up so much ? , it's hard to believe anything from them.

4 - this isn't the first time Ebola has been to America. We know what to do. We gonna be alright.

When was the last time you saw them scrub down a plane or anything for the Bubonic Plague? I read that the first time Ebola was in this country was when they bought the doctors in from Liberia. It took a hell of a lot of resources and rare blood transfusions to help those people. They know what to do for the Bubonic Plague. There is no cure for Ebola.

http://www.vox.com/cards/ebola-facts-you-need-to-know/texas-hospital-diagnoses-the-first-case-of-ebola-in-the-us
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They just confirmed a case in belton, TX not even 5 mins ago. That's very close to my home. They (belton isd) just had a press conference regarding A family traveling with that nurse from ohio being monitored for symptoms. Apparently 2 students been going to school sick.
    http://kcentv.com/category/177820/live-video
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't a confirmed case in Belton. 2 yungstaz was on the plane with the 3rd confirmed Ebola carrier tho
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok I'm starting to get ? off about this Ebola ? .