Comments

• Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If family matters was real, Steve would have really been "Stephon."
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Martin was real Bruh Man would have got shot coming in people house, Cole would gotta smothered to death by Big Shirley, Tommy would have gotten Pam pregnant, Pam would have killed Shenanah and when Martin and Gina kept breaking up one of them would have slipped up and had a baby with someone else
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Full House was real:

Joey would eventually have touched one of them little girls. Either that or he'd have been kicked out anyway for never having a damn job.

Danny woulda eventually come out the closet.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    If Martin was real Bruh Man would have got shot coming in people house, Cole would gotta smothered to death by Big Shirley, Tommy would have gotten Pam pregnant, Pam would have killed Shenanah and when Martin and Gina kept breaking up one of them would have slipped up and had a baby with someone else

glad to see people are using other shows as examples.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    ^^^
    yo I was thinking about "Good Times" yesterday, too.....
    If GT was real life and with James Evans' explosive temper, I guarantee he'd put the hands of ? on Florida each time he had a bad day at work or a bad day in general....also JJ and the militant midget would eat a closed fist if they came to the rescue....
    and another thing, Thelma would be a gullible project ? ....
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YaSinister wrote: »
    ^^^
    If GT was real life and with James Evans' explosive temper, I guarantee he'd put the hands of ? on Florida each time he had a bad day at work or a bad day in general....also JJ and the militant midget would eat a closed fist if they came to the rescue....

Those 2 ? ? wouldn't have tried to rescue their mom considering they let Keith smack up Thelma and just watched
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    If saved by the bell was real....

They'll be working for screech at Microsoft

If saved by the bell was real none of them would be friends. Jocks weren't friends with the nerd. Nerds weren't friends with the popular cheerleader etc...
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    ^^^

Those 2 ? ? wouldn't have tried to rescue their mom considering they let Keith smack up Thelma and just watched

did that really happen? that must be one of those missing episodes.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    ^^^

did that really happen? that must be one of those missing episodes.
    JokerKing wrote: »
    If saved by the bell was real....

They'll be working for screech at Microsoft

If saved by the bell was real none of them would be friends. Jocks weren't friends with the nerd. Nerds weren't friends with the popular cheerleader etc...

yeah in white schools. white schools are more cliqued up and segregated " over there are the jocks, the nerds, the goths etc...."

lol at that scene in 21 jumpstreet when they came back to school and couldn't tell who was who " wtf is that?"
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Arthur woulda had doug hefferman clapped after years of insults
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Dawson's Creek was real, Dawson woulda committed that..... after murdering Pacey and Joey afteattr finding out Pacey took her V card. This ? Dawson simped her for 10 years- and she did him like that??

Kevin Arnold woulda smashed and impregnated Winnie.

Steven Urkel woulda smashed on Myra

Aundria Zookerman woulda got attention from ? on 90210

Lisa Turtle wouldn't have ever spoken to Screech on SBTB

Tommy woulda went to jail for selling Drugs on martin
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Living Single was real, it would have been one big orgy lol
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Family Matters were real, somebody would have been cool with Steve just to use all of the ? that he used to invent. ? had a pad that could teleport you to anywhere in the world in seconds, I would have got that ? to make me one.

• BoogaSuga
    BoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Fresh Prince

r08L5Hi.jpg

random... but

3f2ba8fbaedb641c2b08c8a5e905e1695389579d62b6ad5add431e7443742cfd.jpg
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if family matter was real, laura would of been pregnant by high school....
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, Steve would just pay him back, because Steve would be a Billionaire.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    BoogaSuga wrote: »
    Eddie would be in jail. Or shot by one of Carl's policemen in a traffic stop.

Let's be real. Southside Chi, its not the cops. They killin eachother.
    If anything Eddie & Waldo Geraldo Faldo will have. A falling out and they killin eachother

i'm imagining the threatening phone calls between the two of them lol. eddie better whatch it though waldo got eddie fufner in the cut looking out just in case.