**SPIN OFF** THE IC "TELL IT LIKE IT IS" THREAD

Options
MARIO_DRO
MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
IF YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY TO ANOTHER POSTER, DONT BE A CONFLICT ? ABOUT IT, JUST SPEAK YO MIND IN HERE! IF YOU SCARED GO TALK TO PASTOR IMGOINGTOHEAVEN

Comments

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good conflict joke though
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dro, you ain't light skin enough for my pink tongue to grace your darkbutt.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Dro, Is this cause I offered to show ya lady a good time?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    1. Dro you been on some reaction ? lately ? we got a problem?

2. @BlackCat‌ post note often hell wrong with you posting once a month

3. @kai your monkey ass ain't busy stop lurking and post

4. @posters who reaction troll KYS

5. @max what's your beef with @kat is there a story behind the hate?

6. @Lou_Cypher‌ drug free will help you

Dont @ me to dumb ? .

Co-signature.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @SixSickSins‌

You been playing hard to get for far too long. We need to be role models for these other IC Couples.
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who banned my brother ##conflict?? It better not have been @dwo you walking on thin rope I swear to ? . This ? be getting ethered from mon-sun by #conflict and his only answer is a ban. You fight back with bans Westie fight back with her body yall ? is pathetic. Do us all s favor and Find the nearest bridge turn gps off get out the car and do a belly flop into a swarm of sharks
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who banned my brother ##conflict?? It better not have been @dwo you walking on thin rope I swear to ? . This ? be getting ethered from mon-sun by #conflict and his only answer is a ban. You fight back with bans Westie fight back with her body yall ? is pathetic. Do us all s favor and Find the nearest bridge turn gps off get out the car and do a belly flop into a swarm of sharks

[img]http://dailypicksandflicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Black-Bear-Attempts-Walking-Across-a-Rope-For-A-Bite-Of-This-Tasty-? -Treat.jpg[/img]
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    1. Dro you been on some reaction ? lately ? we got a problem?

NAW WE COOL...NEVER HAD NO PROBLEM WITH YOU.. BUT IF I THINK SOMETHIN IS WACK, IMA PRESS WACK
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @dwo i dont like thick chunky men but i think you are extremely handsome and well put together man and as long as your healthy u dont need to listen to weirdo ass @BlackSamson over weight lose and healthy eating

im sure that ? aint over there eating fresh electrolytes from the earth and 100 percent pure alkaline water everyday
  • Aquafina..floe
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Aqua and Dro are two seedlings from the tree of ugly. They look like the black version of those midget twins on American horror story.

dont have me get a glimpse of you either you ole peekaboo ass ? cause i will roast you to obliviation
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aqua and Dro are two seedlings from the tree of ugly. They look like the black version of those midget twins on American horror story.

dont have me get a glimpse of you either you ole peekaboo ass ? cause i will roast you to obliviation

She's ugly and stupid...what a terrible combination.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    DRO_BANKS wrote: »

YOU GOT BLACK EYES AND YOU AINT EVEN BEEN PUNCHED...

? so ? what if i have dark circles around my ? eyes please i know plenty of men who like em and these bills are paid for straight up in the states and from overseas ? wat u or anybody else on here is talking about
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    DRO_BANKS wrote: »

YOU GOT BLACK EYES AND YOU AINT EVEN BEEN PUNCHED...

Cosign ZOMBIFINA

It aint Maybelline

Its Beetlejuice make up