Putin accuses United States of damaging world order!

Options

Comments

• Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your soul my friend. Not mine. Do as thou wilt....only you will have to pay the consequences.

Amen.

03.gif

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    image.jpg

Why do I still persist LORD?

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Literally like every country in the world is "north" of every other country if you position the map a certain way tho...

Pretty sure north refers to a specific perspective though, dictated by the poles

When looking at the world with that view Iran is not North of Canada
    sounds ridiculous just thinking about it
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    image.jpg

Did you know pigs can surf?

awoyh.gif
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why does he continue to flood this forum with ? ? Nothing insightful but about Russia and Putin smh.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    image.jpg

Maybe your Bible ? should stop being lazy and come back down to Earth and prove all this ? himself....?? People have every reason to be skeptical
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why does he continue to flood this forum with ? ? Nothing insightful but about Russia and Putin smh.

it's because he has the wisdom and understanding of fool he can't think very deep on any issue
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

it's because he has the wisdom and understanding of fool he can't think very deep on any issue

Right, he doesnt talk about nothing else from a spiritual perspective of christianity cause he doesnt have any.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    good thing Russia has never said this kind of thing before so that we can use it to foretell events occurring in the near future as a result!

OH ? WAIT
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    "Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand." Daniel 12:10

I'll let ? tell it. Amen.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Name calling and calling those wicked because you have no proof and use ignorance as a weapon? This is why a lot of Christians are truly evil people in their hearts. No bible can save the darkness you love to revere in and gives you the power to demean others and smite others and take up young women during your rapersonal campaigns.

To me the final evils are the axis of power christianity, Islam, and Judaism. Anything to do with the demon Abraham has never been good, but darkness.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Im bought to write my own bible that way in 2000 or so years ill have afew millions of ppl shook also
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are you serious?

Did you not read verse 4?

I'm literally at a loss for words at the ignorance displayed by you.

DID YOU SKIP THE VERSE THAT DIRECTLY DECLARES THAT THE DAY OF THE LORD WILL NOT COME AS A THIEF IN THE NIGHT FOR THOSE WHO ARE CHILDREN OF LIGHT?

My goodness! The Day of The Lord only comes like a thief upon those who are not "watching" and who are not "sober" because they are "children of darkness"

Please LORD Jesus help these people see the truth. Only you can open their eyes to the truth. I know that you can and will do anything that is in accordance with your will. Thus make known your truth to those who are children of light. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness

If you're in the know you're not in darkness so you're aware that the day is coming so you are to prepare. It says nothing of knowing anything about when the day is. That's the point, you know not when the day is when the Lord will return so ALWAYS be ready.
    34It's like a man going away: He leaves his house and puts his servants in charge, each with their assigned task, and tells the one at the door to keep watch.35"Therefore keep watch because you do not know when the owner of the house will come back--whether in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or at dawn.
    36If he comes suddenly, do not let him find you sleeping.37What I say to you, I say to everyone: 'Watch!'"
    - Mark 13:34-37

^^Jesus clearly says you don't know when he'll return, but you say you do. Arguing with Jesus much? Take care of the house bro, don't worry about the when .
  • Stiff
    Options
    Oh and the Coming of the Day of the Lord and the second coming of Jesus Christ go hand in hand. There's no one without the other, at least in most contemporary Christian thought I don't know your denomination.
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Name calling and calling those wicked because you have no proof and use ignorance as a weapon? This is why a lot of Christians are truly evil people in their hearts. No bible can save the darkness you love to revere in and gives you the power to demean others and smite others and take up young women during your rapersonal campaigns.

To me the final evils are the axis of power christianity, Islam, and Judaism. Anything to do with the demon Abraham has never been good, but darkness.

Sad but in the end, this seems to be true. The world's biggest conflicts today and historically revolve around Muslims, Jews, and Crusader Christians. The Abrahamic ? is a harsh individual and it only makes sense his die hard followers support evil things like slavery and taking land from other people because they are different.

I don't think this is a coincidence.
  • Stiff
    Options

Sad but in the end, this seems to be true. The world's biggest conflicts today and historically revolve around Muslims, Jews, and Crusader Christians. The Bible ? is a twisted individual and it only makes sense his die hard followers support evil things like slavery and taking land from other people because they are different.

Common misconception.
    According to the Encyclopedia of Wars (Phillips and Axelrod, Facts on File, December 2004) of the 1,763 major conflicts in recorded history, only 123 of them were classified as having been fought over religious differences. That’s just under 7 percent. The encyclopedia also explains that the number of people killed in these conflicts amounts to only 2 percent.

Most violence that stems from religion comes from people's lack of understanding of their own religion. People read things and completely misinterpret/warp them until you can't even correct them (see T/S). If every Christian followed the actual teachings of Jesus, then Christianity would be known as the most peaceful religion in the world next to Buddhism.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Sad but in the end, this seems to be true. The world's biggest conflicts today and historically revolve around Muslims, Jews, and Crusader Christians. The Bible ? is a twisted individual and it only makes sense his die hard followers support evil things like slavery and taking land from other people because they are different.

Common misconception.
    According to the Encyclopedia of Wars (Phillips and Axelrod, Facts on File, December 2004) of the 1,763 major conflicts in recorded history, only 123 of them were classified as having been fought over religious differences. That’s just under 7 percent. The encyclopedia also explains that the number of people killed in these conflicts amounts to only 2 percent.

Most violence that stems from religion comes from people's lack of understanding of their own religion. People read things and completely misinterpret/warp them until you can't even correct them (see T/S). If every Christian followed the actual teachings of Jesus, then Christianity would be known as the most peaceful religion in the world next to Buddhism.

Understandable but remember Jesus never disavowed the Old Testament, he said several times his followers must obey and honor the rules of the Old Testament. And Crusader Christians saw the ? and savage battles of conquest that Old Testament people did with support from the Bible ? . It gave Francisco Pizarro and other Christian conquistadors power and religious dedication to ? heathens because the Bible ? supported that. Other evil Christians went around the world and did the same, often using religion as an excuse to commit the massive crimes. The churches of the area often supported these evil actions. And this went on until the 1960s in Africa and in some parts of the world it still continues (Israel vs Palestinians, Christian Americans taking the side of the "chosen" Jews)
  • Stiff
    Options

Common misconception.

Understandable but remember Jesus never disavowed the Old Testament, he said several times his followers must obey and honor the rules of the Old Testament. And Crusader Christians saw the ? and savage battles of conquest that Old Testament people did with support from the Bible ? . It gave Francisco Pizarro and other Christian conquistadors power and religious dedication to ? heathens because the Bible ? supported that. Other evil Christians went around the world and did the same, often using religion as an excuse to commit the massive crimes. The churches of the area often supported these evil actions. And this went on until the 1960s in Africa and in some parts of the world it still continues (Israel vs Palestinians, Christian Americans taking the side of the "chosen" Jews)

Right, Jesus never disavowed the Old Testament, he just updated it for the new context that Hebrew people were living in during his time and beyond. When the Hebrews received the Old Testament they were a recently freed, nation less people of wanderers. They were getting direct instruction from ? . Anybody who violated the word of ? was a risk of leading the rest of the people astray. There was no room for prisons or probation sentences. You had to go. The punishment was death by stoning.

Jesus came when the Hebrews were one of many ethnicities living under Roman rule. He basically said that you heard the punishment for sin was death by stoning, but none of you can claim to be without sin and no sin is greater than the other so you have no right to cast stones. Give your neighbors forgiveness as you seek forgiveness from the Lord.

Yes the Crusaders were done by "Christians" but their actions were by no means sanctioned by the words of Christ nor was the colonialism you're citing. Again, that's a ? of religion. Despite the claims, I think we can both agree that the primary engine behind Europe's colonialism of the world was NOT to spread Christianity but to extract the resources from the lands they were subjugating.

If I walk up to a random old lady on the street and slap the taste out her mouth and "say kingblaze84 told me to do it so I did it"--- and you never told me to do that, how can people blame you?
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options

Common misconception.

Right, Jesus never disavowed the Old Testament, he just updated it for the new context that Hebrew people were living in during his time and beyond. When the Hebrews received the Old Testament they were a recently freed, nation less people of wanderers. They were getting direct instruction from ? . Anybody who violated the word of ? was a risk of leading the rest of the people astray. There was no room for prisons or probation sentences. You had to go. The punishment was death by stoning.

Jesus came when the Hebrews were one of many ethnicities living under Roman rule. He basically said that you heard the punishment for sin was death by stoning, but none of you can claim to be without sin and no sin is greater than the other so you have no right to cast stones. Give your neighbors forgiveness as you seek forgiveness from the Lord.

Yes the Crusaders were done by "Christians" but their actions were by no means sanctioned by the words of Christ nor was the colonialism you're citing. Again, that's a ? of religion. Despite the claims, I think we can both agree that the primary engine behind Europe's colonialism of the world was NOT to spread Christianity but to extract the resources from the lands they were subjugating.

If I walk up to a random old lady on the street and slap the taste out her mouth and "say kingblaze84 told me to do it so I did it"--- and you never told me to do that, how can people blame you?

You're right in that Jesus did not DIRECTLY say to ? others and enslave others and Europeans mostly wanted to take the resources of the other lands. The issue is not so much what Jesus directly said and more of what was implied. When he CO-SIGNED the Old Testament, it created a dangerous event that changed the world forever: Jesus, sadly, CO-SIGNED much of the evil that took place in the Old Testament. I don't blame Jesus himself, I think he did a lot of good things. BUT by co-signing the extreme evil of the Old Testament, it gave die hard followers of the Bible ? and Christianity cover to do massive acts of bloodshed, slavery, and stealing of land and resources.

But you are right that Jesus did not directly say slavery was cool or genocide is okay, but he committed a terrible mistake by saying people should obey and honor the Old Testament. Those dangerous words gave Columbus and other evil Christians cover to do what they did. And remember, many of the die hard conquistadors were very religious and some sources say most of them were.
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I give Vladimir Putin MAD PROPS for his stance on the Israeli-Palestinian situation. He said Israel's acts of apartheid destruction and humiliation of Palestinians is creating tension in the region and increasing the amount of instability in the region. I wish more American politicians had the ? to say that, but sadly most American politicians are cowards

http://news.yahoo.com/vladimir-putins-tangled-stance-israel-191158007--politics.html

Vladimir Putin and Barack Obama agree on very little. But on the subject of Israeli settlement construction in the West Bank, they're on the same page. In a speech delivered Sunday at the Valdai Club, an annual gathering of Russian experts, Putin blamed the settlement construction for increased tension in the Middle East and beyond.

"The humiliation of the Palestinian people and any other people is a source of danger and instability and must be removed with all means and ways acceptable to all parties," Putin said.

Moscow consistently supports Palestinian interests in the United Nations, and has retained ties to regimes implacably opposed to Israel. Russia supports Iran's nuclear program, which Israel regards as an existential threat, and has sold arms to both Tehran and to Bashar Assad's embattled regime in Syria. And earlier this year, Moscow invited Khaled Meshaal, a key Hamas official, to Russia to meet with Putin Administration officials. Israel, the United States, and Europe regard Hamas, which has controlled the Gaza Strip since 2005, as a terrorist organization.
  • zombie
    Options

Common misconception.

You're right in that Jesus did not DIRECTLY say to ? others and enslave others and Europeans mostly wanted to take the resources of the other lands. The issue is not so much what Jesus directly said and more of what was implied. When he CO-SIGNED the Old Testament, it created a dangerous event that changed the world forever: Jesus, sadly, CO-SIGNED much of the evil that took place in the Old Testament. I don't blame Jesus himself, I think he did a lot of good things. BUT by co-signing the extreme evil of the Old Testament, it gave die hard followers of the Bible ? and Christianity cover to do massive acts of bloodshed, slavery, and stealing of land and resources.

But you are right that Jesus did not directly say slavery was cool or genocide is okay, but he committed a terrible mistake by saying people should obey and honor the Old Testament. Those dangerous words gave Columbus and other evil Christians cover to do what they did. And remember, many of the die hard conquistadors were very religious and some sources say most of them were.

The old covenant was for the jews not the church IT WAS a jews contract not a christian one christ never ordered christians to organize into a state and do the things ? told isreal to do to ensure there survival and the survival of the worship of yahweh.

THE TWISTING of the teachings of christ by people like columbus is no stain on those teachings Unless you can find a passage were jesus said to do the kinds of things columbus did you argument is baseless and betrays a real lack of understanding of the religion.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Ok let me try to make this as simple as possible (Please help me LORD)

THE DAY OF THE LORD:

1) Begins with the tribulation period (The day of sudden destruction)
    2) Includes the 2nd coming of Christ at the end of the 7 year tribulation period
    3) Includes the 1,000 year reign of Jesus Christ on earth from Jerusalem (the millennial reign)
    4) And extends into all eternity.

The Bible is clear that we can know when the Day of the LORD begins, which starts with sudden destruction (The fall of Babylon the Great in 1 day and in 1 hour)

Now if you want to remain ignorant so be it.

But don't sit here and tell me that the beginning of the Day of the LORD can't be known, when ? gives warning after warning and signs after signs that warn the wise of what is coming throughout His word.

"A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences." Proverbs 27:12

The prudent will understand, the simpleton will not. Amen.
  • zombie
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^ all that is cool but babylon is still not america and you still don't know how to read a map
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^ all that is cool but babylon is still not america and you still don't know how to read a map

I'm praying for you my friend because I do believe that you love the LORD Jesus Christ.
    So while we may disagree on certain eschatological issues, mainly the identity of Babylon the Great, we are still on the same team because we are part of the same body. Amen.

But the time is short my friend. AND I MEAN SHORT!!!!!!!!!

Amen.
  • Stiff
    Options
    Ok let me try to make this as simple as possible (Please help me LORD)

THE DAY OF THE LORD:

1) Begins with the tribulation period (The day of sudden destruction)
    2) Includes the 2nd coming of Christ at the end of the 7 year tribulation period
    3) Includes the 1,000 year reign of Jesus Christ on earth from Jerusalem (the millennial reign)
    4) And extends into all eternity.

The Bible is clear that we can know when the Day of the LORD begins, which starts with sudden destruction (The fall of Babylon the Great in 1 day and in 1 hour)

Now if you want to remain ignorant so be it.

But don't sit here and tell me that the beginning of the Day of the LORD can't be known, when ? gives warning after warning and signs after signs that warn the wise of what is coming throughout His word.

"A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences." Proverbs 27:12

The prudent will understand, the simpleton will not. Amen.

I'm sorry, I follow the bible so I just can't subscribe to your line of thinking. Knowing that Christ is returning at the end of the 7 year tribulation period and claiming to know when the tribulation period is beginning is claiming to know when Christ is returning, through simple mathematics. The Bible clearly and definitively states that no person possesses such knowledge. I'm not going to believe that some person on the internet does, because as I mentioned earlier I read the Bible. But I see where your head is at so I'm not going to argue with your further.

Don't talk down to me. The Lord don't like haughty.