Opinion:It Should Be a SIN for Women Like This to be Dateless!!

Options
124»

Comments

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wtf up w/ her head

reverse-300g667434.gif

12720605_gal.jpg

662.jpg
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this reminds me of all the bitter "nice guys" that complain about not getting women.

people nowadays think they deserve an award being nice, going to school, having a job, going to church, not having kids etc. but they have nothing else to offer personality wise.

1. she's not that cute (might smash if i had an easy opportunity, or if she turned out to be really cool, but i wouldn't pursue solely based on looks)
    2. we know nothing about her personality (just from that little paragraph and picture she doesn't seem that friendly)
    3. going to school doesn't automatically mean somebody is wifey material. there are single women on every college campus in america. she's not that special.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I know is..... Life is complicated enough. Most folks want to keep it simple when it comes to dating.

Mf's knock basic ? but truth is being basic is what gets a ? cuffed.

Complex broads are good in theory but in practice, they lose.

Why? Sometimes a mf just wanna ? , vent and eat. Nobody handles that better than a basic mf.

Nothing wrong with having credentials and a nice bargaining chip but truth is... Most times it ain't that serious.

Put too much into attracting mf's and you'll become a repellent. Find a balance and happiness will follow.

*standing ovation*
  • hoodsavior
    hoodsavior Members Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just cause somebody look a certain way and have credentials don't make them a great person to date.. this ? ain't a job application breh..
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I am a man of substance, and I need my woman to be a woman of substance. So being a "basic ? " is not gonna cut it.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am a man of substance, and I need my woman to be a woman of substance. So being a "basic ? " is not gonna cut it.

what do you do for a living
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know what the ? they thought them dudes is foul just like us.
    -Jay-
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like another poster mentioned decent looks and a college degree isn't necessarily an indicator of good personality and character.

Old girl comes across as crazy, unrealistic, and coonish.
  • zombie
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

how the ? can you
  • zombie
    Options
    be a man of substance but don't have a job, and expect to have a woman of substance
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think im done blaming black women for they own problems. Lets all just make better choices.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What do u do for a living????
    Crickets......
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol Wait, this dude really doesn't have a job and is acting like a chick has to be premium quality for him. Come on.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    like @Pico‌ said she probably is boring ? in real life

Type of chicks that always talk about how they wanna be in love 24/7 & nothing else to talk about
  • A Talented One
    Options
    lol Wait, this dude really doesn't have a job and is acting like a chick has to be premium quality for him. Come on.

So, do you believe everything you read on the IC?
  • A Talented One
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    like @Pico‌ said she probably is boring ? in real life

Type of chicks that always talk about how they wanna be in love 24/7 & nothing else to talk about

How would dudes know this without talking to her though? And really, would that stop dudes from trying to smash?

They make it sound like she doesn't even get approached, but whether she is boring or not, etc. doesn't affect whether gets approached. What matters for the most part is how she looks, and she looks good enough. So all this talk about how boring, etc. she might be is just a distraction. She's looking for a white guy, and rebuffs the black guys who approach her. That's the issue.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

answer this ATO
  • zombie
    Options

So, do you believe everything you read on the IC?

until you declare what you do for a living no criticism you have of black women should be taken seriously. you always have something negative to say about them but what about you??? why do you deserve the great black women you don't even have a job be glad with any ? you get
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

answer this ATO

tumblr_mpzuzvSEgH1qff46jo1_500.gif
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is ato another vibe?