What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

nas new album called seasons of nasir

Replies

• BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas won

What parallel dimension are you posting from?
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    CJatribecalledgabi
  • deathrowzorrowdeathrowzorrow Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Broddie what's your problem? I don't mind about Nas in this situation. You just said that Madonna is a racist. She is not I google her earlier today to see what Nas actually doin and Madonna actually has a black boyfriend so shut up .

Madonna-and-her-new-boyfriend.jpg
    2Pac%2BPac%2B%2BMadonna.jpg
    edited November 2014
    Yes because racist people don't fuck black people all the time. This the same bitch who called her son "dis nigga" when he dressed like a wigger and has lampooned black culture for the last 30 years on many occasions without getting called out by the bojangles that tap dance all around her. But what can I expect from a Nas stan? your judgement is poorer than an Ethiopian cab driver.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    Ghostdenithegawd
    edited November 2014
    Lol dead at Ethiopian cab driver.. It's not a big thing man.. Well well let Nas do his thang he is 41 years old now.

I guess you had a bad day
    Noble Al LeenillerthekidCJ
    Ye actually I don't give a fuck about Madonna. I never in my life blast her music before but she got my attention when I saw her in the studio with Nas so I decide to google her up. She seems to be addicted to black men & she adopted black kids aswell.
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    E-Braveheart militia where you at????

ITS ESCOBAR SEASON
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
    Noble Al Leeilledoutrip.dillaCJ
    buttuh_b wrote: »

ITS ESCOBAR SEASON
    I seee you Howdy Butuh looker. Haha brother. I have got the job everything goes well. I sell phone subscription is at work now so active as never before. It's easy job just a little deceiving customers with bullshit over the phone. Friday now so going out and drinking 40z with my criminal friends. It should be celebrated with a hearty champagne now that Nas song has been released BROTHER!
    buttuh_b
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    Nas_Madonna.jpg

...and the losses keep piling up. Can't believe I used to defend this chump.

What's the L in this case tho ?
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
    illedoutNoble Al LeeSolitary Soldier
  • the ghostthe ghost Craftsman The OthersidePosts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Nas_Madonna.jpg

Well we definitely know Madonna also gets a pass to call him nigga too, prolly told her to say it while he smashed. smh
    Broddie
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buttuh_b wrote: »

ITS ESCOBAR SEASON
    I seee you Howdy Butuh looker. Haha brother. I have got the job everything goes well. I sell phone subscription is at work now so active as never before. It's easy job just a little deceiving customers with bullshit over the phone. Friday now so going out and drinking 40z with my criminal friends. It should be celebrated with a hearty champagne now that Nas song has been released BROTHER!

some real struggle english in this post bruh
    CJ
    n.mcfly wrote: »
    Nas_Madonna.jpg

...and the losses keep piling up. Can't believe I used to defend this chump.

What's the L in this case tho ?

Mr. "I'm a pro black rapper" has a decrepit white hag objectifying him like some kind of tool.

On top of that that tongue has been in places that no human mind is capable of comprehending; and no sane man would touch or be touched by that ancient slut without wearing a hazmat suit.

Nas Lost.

2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't objectify me bro
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    The irony of the man who made Coon Picnic allowing a white woman who only uses brown folks when it's convenient for her image to lick him up like an Ice Coon cone.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    CJilledout
  • goldenjagoldenja Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    first day cop
    1. Nas
    2. Common
    3. Scarface
    4. Q-Tip
    5. 2Pac

goldentouchphotography.com
    illedout
    edited November 2014
    Blablablablaa Nas ain't a coon cut that bullshit go to Queensbridge and say that shit.
    lmfao like anybody in Queensbridge even likes that dude anymore. Stop fronting like you could speak for anybody in my city when you only know NYC from rap songs and movies.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    lmfao like anybody in Queensbridge even likes that dude anymore. Stop fronting like you could speak for anybody in my city when you only know NYC from rap songs and movies.

Trust me I could move to NYC tomorow and in one week I could make all the street niggas work for me. You don't know what connection I do have in the states. My people know Big Meech and the Real Rick Ross not the rapper.
    Broddienillerthekideternal soldierDarthRozay

Trust me I could move to NYC tomorow and in one week I could make all the street niggas work for me. You don't know what connection I do have in the states. My people know Big Meech and the Real Rick Ross not the rapper.

2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • CJCJ Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ "ice coon cone"

I can't
    illedoutBenjaminE
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    That sound like a new seasoning for BBQ for the only Muslim BBQ joint in the world or a new Cologne for uppity white people who converted to Islam recently...

"Introducing 'Seasons of Nasir' God is great...and so is this new scent for the Fall..."
    http://darcskies.tumblr.com/

LATEST SUBJECTS: ***NEW PHOTOGRAPHY POST****

NEXT SUBJECT: The slow destruction of the gaming industry.

irNe3jt.gif
    KneeGro_DuperManqawshun
    edited November 2014
    @Broddie‌

Look at this shit. Kanye West dyin to take a pic with Madonna. He takin selfies

safe_image.php?d=AQDKaMHnAMeiuHf_&w=470&h=246&url=https%3A%2F%2Fscontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-xpa1%2Fv%2Ft1.0-9%2F10409522_10152454368262844_4459395249144258229_n.jpg%3Foh%3D34adcf4aa0f4b3e2ef4745e809fa1b05%26oe%3D54DC1223&cfs=1&upscale=1&sx=0&sy=8&sw=600&sh=314

While
    Nas don't do anything. Madonna tries to eat up Nasty Nas.

nas-madonna.jpg
    CJBenjaminEscrapper1nj2089
    Yeah but in the end who's the one with dead dick breath seeping right into his pores?

Yes I'm saying that Madonna is a necrophiliac. She has no boundaries.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    Nas won
    Kanye lost
    scrapper1
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want Madonna to objectify my Dick so bad.
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    THIRDSUPREME