N.C. Teacher’s Bucket List: I Would ? All Black People If I Had Ten Days To Live

Options

Comments

• leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    She's fat and ugly. Of course she's bitter. She needs some outlet to vent. If she had 10 days to live, send her a turkey and a rack of ribs a day...and all black people will be safe.

Um I think you misconstrued who said the comments. The fat woman on the couch told on the racist teacher whose picture was not shown
    Nah, they showed her in a photo at the 1:12 mark. Fat, ? blond dyed hair, ugly......standing with the kids faces blurred out. Not the lady on the couch.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I was a student in her class, maaaan I aint doin ? when she returns..im hittin that ? crumpled sheetsfof notebook paper, pencil erasers, fuvk that ? .
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How do you single handedly ? a whole race of people in 10 days?
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These ? with the same damn thread themes. Who gives a ? ?
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? looks like the damn Michiline tires mascotte
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How the ? she ain't got fired though? School gives no ? ?

*calls local terrorist organization.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is no way she should still be working at that school.
  • b4rPnQrC32H4cT
    b4rPnQrC32H4cT Members Posts: 185 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    How do you single handedly ? a whole race of people in 10 days?

That slab would be bludgeoned to mush by Six within the first hr.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    This is an example of white supremacy as a system in effect.

One could argue that what the teacher said was some crazy abnormal ? , but by the system deciding to keep her employed, teaching children nonetheless shows the very nature of these people.

Bet money of she said she would ? all ? , all Jews, or some other protected white group she'd been fired and homeless.

Came in here to post this. That's really the difference between us and them. They're given the benefit of the doubt until a "thorough investigation" is conducted and "all the facts are brought out"

A black teacher surely woulda been unemployed while doing some half assed investigation.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This must be a majority white school....where the parents of the black students in the class at...but then again this generation of young black kids they prolly laughed at this.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    These ? with the same damn thread themes. Who gives a ? ?
    Then y do your loose ? ass keep entering them????
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DRO_BANKS wrote: »
    “She conveyed to me that Mrs. Ramsey had indicated that if she only had 10 days to live that she would ? all Black people,” mother Kimberly Ashcraft told WAVY-TV.

surrre she would
    hhlun.gif

• I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope them kids werent blk.

Ive seen teachers get ? up for less.....i jus cant imagine that being said witout a book flying spit, water, SOMETHING!

Nall
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    This is an example of white supremacy as a system in effect.

One could argue that what the teacher said was some crazy abnormal ? , but by the system deciding to keep her employed, teaching children nonetheless shows the very nature of these people.

Bet money of she said she would ? all ? , all Jews, or some other protected white group she'd been fired and homeless.

Sounds cute, but lets be real, we know white ppl Dnt ? wit us, got tge most to say abt us and at best are indifferent to us getting killed n railroaded into,prison

Wit all that said we still voluntarily give them our kidsfor molding...who is that on? Really doe. Nevermind white supremacy thats blk stupidty/inferority

We GOTTA take dat clip to tge chest. Thats on us

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    but you ? love white women

lol get one of these ? that talk like Dr. Khalid Muhammed in a snowbunnies thread and watch what happen
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is why whites need to be enslaved by blacks.

:(
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol its so ridiculous that its funny.

Why yall want her to be fired though?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In before it's the blacklist
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black teacher in Arizona of 25years fired for defending black student from racist bullies at school.

White teacher in North Carolina making claims that she wants to ? black people....suspended with pay.

Yet white privilege doesn't exist...this country aint ? .
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we need a thread about all the new reports of black and white injustices like the one above and create a side by side
    video and play that ? in the downtown areas of major cities.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you got the dude in boston who blew people up and was running over cops only to get caught in a boat with no shots fired.
    you got a dude shooting up a movie theatre because batman was playing, set bombs for the cops in his apartment, he get taken into custody,no shots fired.
    you can even aim guns at cops while white an not be killed.

but as a black man, you can be shot because your big and black and smoked weed three days before and that makes you a legit danger to society.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol its so ridiculous that its funny.

Why yall want her to be fired though?

@mods ban this ? cac
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black teacher in Arizona of 25years fired for defending black student from racist bullies at school.

White teacher in North Carolina making claims that she wants to ? black people....suspended with pay.

Yet white privilege doesn't exist...this country aint ? .

I thought it was a white old women.