N.C. Teacher’s Bucket List: I Would ? All Black People If I Had Ten Days To Live

Options
13»

Comments

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The superintendents email.
    Mr. Melvin Hawkins

mhawkins@camden.k12.nc.us
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr. Melvin Hawkins

Melvin Hawkins?

I don't want to make any assumptions but that's gotta be a black guy right? he should already be on top of this ? .
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Mr. Melvin Hawkins

Melvin Hawkins?

I don't want to make any assumptions but that's gotta be a black guy right? he should already be on top of this ? .

Sounds black.
  • b4rPnQrC32H4cT
    b4rPnQrC32H4cT Members Posts: 185 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    ^ That ? is full maola.
    082213Hawkins.jpg
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well i'll be damned.

first tyrone power, now this.
  • TheHeroNoltey
    TheHeroNoltey Members Posts: 67 ✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    we need a thread about all the new reports of black and white injustices like the one above and create a side by side
    video and play that ? in the downtown areas of major cities.

Then do it. Lazy ? . Even a YouTube video with side by side headlines would take minimal effort.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    This is an example of white supremacy as a system in effect.

One could argue that what the teacher said was some crazy abnormal ? , but by the system deciding to keep her employed, teaching children nonetheless shows the very nature of these people.

Bet money of she said she would ? all ? , all Jews, or some other protected white group she'd been fired and homeless.

Sounds cute, but lets be real, we know white ppl Dnt ? wit us, got tge most to say abt us and at best are indifferent to us getting killed n railroaded into,prison

Wit all that said we still voluntarily give them our kidsfor molding...who is that on? Really doe. Nevermind white supremacy thats blk stupidty/inferority

We GOTTA take dat clip to tge chest. Thats on us

Exactly we as black people the only race who in majority lets their enemy teach they children and then do nothing to combat the ? they are taught when the kids get home. Then wonder why the kids ? up and have no sense of self or racial pride.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White fat feelings.
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    teacher-3-2.jpg

Probably mad because she can't get smashed.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She looks like Michael Moore with a wig
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would have took that as a threat and and threw a history book at her big lumpy ? face.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What are black people in NC going to do about it is what I care about the most. This ? should be national news cause of the hell being raised by black people in NC about this broad being allowed to keep her job.

Do the black people in that community and school boundary really think and feel she is teaching their children correctly and instilling in them things that will help them succeed and be on the level of the white children in her family?
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think she is teaching them just the way they like it. ? aint ? . We can shoot, maim and ? ? at our leisure and there aint ? you can do about it.
  • b4rPnQrC32H4cT
    b4rPnQrC32H4cT Members Posts: 185 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Suspended with three days with pay, now that whale is back teaching at the same school with those black kids she'd ? . Just LOL.