Video: Ben Stein On Faux News: Obama 'Most Racist President' Ever In America...

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47_H4GE6L40

talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/ben-stein-obama-racist

Conservative pundit Ben Stein on Sunday declared that President Obama is the most racist president ever.

During an appearance on Fox News' "America's News HQ," Stein said that Democrats and the White House have tried to make this election about race.

"What the White House is trying to do is racialize all politics and their especially trying to tell the Africa-American voter that the GOP is against letting them have a chance at a good life in this economy, and that’s just a complete lie," he said. "I watch with fascination — with incredible fascination — all the stories about how the Democratic politicians, especially Hillary, are trying to whip up the African-American vote and say, ‘Oh the Republicans have policies against black people in terms of the economy.' But there are no such policies."

"It’s all a way to racialize voting in this country," Stein continued. "This president is the most racist president there has ever been in America. He is purposely trying to use race to divide Americans."

Comments

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited November 2014
    Options
    So Obama is the first democratic president to suggest the GOP are the bloodsuckers of the poor/minority/blacks? foh

• MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Both parties are full of ? in my opinion, GOP is doing voting suppression and Dems take black people for granted (just because Clinton had black friends, people but him on a pedestal, FOH)
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These people disgusts me.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shemite wrote: »
    These people disgusts me.
    They need to just die off
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's serious? Lol!!!!!
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh at ppl taking ben stein seriously.......
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxPVyieptwA

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm curious to how things would be had Ron Paul won
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    "What the White House is trying to do is racialize all politics and their especially trying to tell the Africa-American voter that the GOP is against letting them have a chance at a good life in this economy, and that’s just a complete lie," he said. "I watch with fascination — with incredible fascination — all the stories about how the Democratic politicians, especially Hillary, are trying to whip up the African-American vote and say, ‘Oh the Republicans have policies against black people in terms of the economy.' But there are no such policies."

"It’s all a way to racialize voting in this country," Stein continued. "This president is the most racist president there has ever been in America. He is purposely trying to use race to divide Americans."

Are you guys even understanding what he's saying or just talking default defense mechanisms out you're ? ? Cause he's right.

He may have worded it wrong, matter of fact, he did word it wrong, but he's right.

Obama's staff make everything racial. Basically, if you ain't with Obama, you hate blacks.

If you're republican, your automatically racist.

Tell me this ? hasn't been going on.

He isn't saying Obama is racist, he is just saying Obama's people make everything about race when it really isn't. They bring up race when they lose an argument.

Which is 100% truth.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U know what's funny about racial politics?
    Nah...
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BHO got white ppl all up in their feelings.

• BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    @JokerKing‌

The Republican Party is much more anti-Obama than they are Pro-What's Best for America, off top; And while the undertone to that very obvious mission may be more Classist than Racist, both can be argued.

Obama ( and the Democratic Party, ftm ) isn't racist because they can campaign freely about certain political subtexts. Recognizing that race plays a part in certain political spheres, although not explicitly stated, does not make one racist, at all.
  • skpjr78
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_8E3ENrKrQ

but conservatives and the gop have never done anything racist towards black ppl
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    @JokerKing‌

The Republican Party is much more anti-Obama than they are Pro-What's Best for America, off top; And while the undertone to that very obvious mission may be more Classist than Racist, both can be argued.

Obama ( and the Democratic Party, ftm ) isn't racist because they can campaign freely about certain political subtexts. Recognizing that race plays a part in certain political spheres, although not explicitly stated, does not make one racist, at all.

The Obama staff will use the race card when someone disagrees with them, case in point, Obamacare. People against Obamacare were labeled as racist, even those with valid arguments.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    He isn't saying Obama is racist, he is just saying Obama's people make everything about race when it really isn't.

hXVig.gif

I did say stein worded it wrong, but it wasn't the racist as in ? skinhead sense.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this reminds me of what patrice o'neal said. a number of black people have criticized obama during his presidency and dropped their support for him. however they find themselves defending obama when stupid ass comments like these are made by white republicans
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    The Obama staff will use the race card when someone disagrees with them, case in point, Obamacare. People against Obamacare were labeled as racist, even those with valid arguments.

There weren't any valid arguments posed against Obamacare by Republicans, especially since they largely supported Romneycare.

As I said, calling out racism doesn't make you racist. But we all know White people feel differently..
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47_H4GE6L40

talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/ben-stein-obama-racist

Conservative pundit Ben Stein on Sunday declared that President Obama is the most racist president ever.

During an appearance on Fox News' "America's News HQ," Stein said that Democrats and the White House have tried to make this election about race.

29dbeyb-1.gif
  • skpjr78
    Options
    @JokerKing‌

yeah b/c ppl never said or did anything racist at the anti obamacare rallies
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWbmEUIQOCQ

• Idiopathic Joker
    Options

There weren't any valid arguments posed against Obamacare by Republicans, especially since they largely supported Romneycare.

As I said, calling out racism doesn't make you racist. But we all know White people feel differently..

I didn't support either, but they're were valid arguments made for and against both
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    @JokerKing‌

yeah b/c ppl never said or did anything racist at the anti obamacare rallies
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWbmEUIQOCQ

Well, these idiots kinda ? my argument