Migos stomped on robbed in DC strip club

Options

Comments

• stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint no different then these ic
    ? flagging ? post telling the mods n ? snitching cool to these new ?
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? crazy . I never known DC niccas too talk this much. They are quiet killers. These niccas here are different
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options

Yo wtf is this ? , B. I can't breathe.

that's dedication to crackadeaf from detroit
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? crazy . I never known DC niccas too talk this much. They are quiet killers. These niccas here are different

They ain't killers

Just got the drop on them
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The little one looks like he got his ass whooped
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    B_A wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Since when Jack boys do interviews?

Smh at Fat Trel dry snitching. These ? can't keep their mouth shut for ? . Quit putting your plug name out there idiots

The DA don't even have to investigate anymore. They can just follow these fools news feed & videos & put a case together, easily

once again my generation lost.

nah, them ? ? in the video lost
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jackboys doing interviews now?....make matters worse, interviews bare face? *facepalm*....clowns.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duHWwXbs4Ck

lol @ Fat Trel blatantly snitchin on his man lmaooo...crazy.

? jacking chains and sharing it.

Who gon have on the chain next interview?
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Is it confirmed that the ? who rob Migos comes from Chicago?

You say that Chicago is the city with the most crime in America but how the ? do soft ? like Kanye,Lupe,Common grew up there without gettin bullied\ beaten up .
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You say that Chicago is the city with the most crime in America but how the ? do soft ? like Kanye,Lupe,Common grew up there without gettin bullied\ beaten up .

Bro they all had sponsors and they not soft. Common was in it. Lupe was as well. Kanye had people affiliated and plug in his circle. No one letting they meal ticket get touch. Understand Chicago underworld before speak on it . You sound stupid

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chad johnson trying to squesh the beef
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who is fat trel
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

This is why no one takes foreigners serious when it comes to rap ? . Aiiyo, do us all a favor g and ? . You suspect right now.

Man I am born in the states. You need to calm down you wack all my posts & The only post u lol'd was my gang picture.. Come on man.

I know how it works, the ? know the other ? who know the Chicago OG's etc.
    So I can understand why nobody touch Common, Lupe & Kanye when you say it.

They knew people who was deep in the streets, maybe family related or whatever but Kanye, Lupe or Common was never "street dudes"

Street dudes was ? like Wu Tang if you look the Wu's background there is actually no ? from that crew without criminal record.. They all been to jail, arrested for selling drugs and other stuffs even RZA who people see as the ? who is most soft ? from the group is the ? who actually caught a body lol.

& ? who don't know what they want with their life = GOONS . ? like chief keef
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Common is a documented 4CH he was on the streets 87 Stony Island still a lot of hustlers over there!!!
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    Common is a documented 4CH he was on the streets 87 Stony Island still a lot of hustlers over there!!!

Whatever
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The ? ? Common's an legit 4 Corner Hustla....smfh............that's tell me you not a real hiphop head cracka.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Jackboys doing interviews now?....make matters worse, interviews bare face? *facepalm*....clowns.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duHWwXbs4Ck

lol @ Fat Trel blatantly snitchin on his man lmaooo...crazy.

Yeah, they're southside ? for real lol. I can tell by how they're talking and the slang they're using. Fat Trel dumb as ? openly snitching on his gun man though knowing damn well the gun unit in DC and PG County are always riding around jumping out and pulling ? over searching the car for guns. He pretty much just put a green light on that ? for the police
  • deathrowzorrow
    Options
    DillaDeaf wrote: »

The ? ? Common's an legit 4 Corner Hustla....smfh............that's tell me you not a real hiphop head cracka.

Hey I like Common top 20 DOA.

He is that ? .

So shut yo mouth cracka.
  • blackrain
    Options

Fat Trel is an Uptown ? . They've always been the more flashy, loud mouth types. Wale from Uptown that's why he always running off at the mouth and going off on random people on twitter. These ? in the video though I doubt they realize they being exploited for Fat Trel's image. In about 6 months they gonna be dissing this ? too probably lol
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Fat Trel is an Uptown ? . They've always been the more flashy, loud mouth types. Wale from Uptown that's why he always running off at the mouth and going off on random people on twitter. These ? in the video though I doubt they realize they being exploited for Fat Trel's image. In about 6 months they gonna be dissing this ? too probably lol

How?

Fat Trel acknowledges they separate from his camp and they did what they did on their own

They just affiliates

If Fat Trel was going use ? for his image, would've been some tougher ? than them

I went to school with the main rapper in their camp and he ain't even built like that
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited November 2014
    Options
    ? No ID also from Chicago what about his earlier days in chicago?

Nas loves chicago ? .

Common
    No Id
    Kanye West

& Lupe fiasco favorite rapper is Nas & his favorite album was It Was Written
  • blackrain
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »

How?

Fat Trel acknowledges they separate from his camp and they did what they did on their own

They just affiliates

If Fat Trel was going use ? for his image, would've been some tougher ? than them

I went to school with the main rapper in their camp and he ain't even built like that

He acknowledges they're separate from his camp, but he's still one of the main names people recognize in this beef. Most people ain't going to remember the names of these random ? , they're going to remember Fat Trel being in the video because he's the name people recognize and maybe I'm giving Fat Trel too much credit but I think he knows that and is exploiting it a little. Same way with him doing his whole "That's my gun man" mini "keeping it 100" rant. Exploiting the ? around him actually doing the ? to promote his tough guy image.
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DillaDeaf wrote: »

Hey I like Common top 20 DOA.

He is that ? .

So shut yo mouth cracka.

I'm not a cracka. You're the cracka with the your delusional Suge Knight fetish.