"Immaculate Conception" is one of the most ? things I've ever heard of

Options
2»

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have so many jokes on this story but in the spirit of Thanksgiving I'm just gonna leave this alone
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    You can read a physics text book and still learn nothing

Because reading and reading comprehension are not exactly the same thing

Oh please. The Bible itself says Joseph considered breaking up with Mary when he saw she was pregnant, as he allegedly didn't have sex with Mary yet. One of the Bible ? 's angels then came to Joseph and said itself that ? or the "Holy Spirit" got Mary pregnant. With the Trinity including the Holy Spirit/Bible ? and Jesus being the Bible ? , it technically means Jesus put his own sperm in Mary. It is what it is, I've noticed how weird and twisted this story was since I was 11.

Ignorance. You can read all you want but clearly your understanding is very very very poor.

Did I make anything up.....? Listen, if Jesus getting Mary pregnant is cool to you, I don't care, but people should just be honest about things. The Bible in the passages of Luke and Matthew clearly say ? got Mary pregnant, and that Joseph did not have sex with Mary yet, as they weren't married at the time. If I'm making anything up, please let me know. I'll be more then happy to post up the passages of the disturbing story of the conception.

Ignorance. Jesus Christ was her son, ? the father got her pregnant but he did not ? her and sperm had nothing to do with Jesus conception You ignorant twit.

To begin with in a sense ? is responsible for every birth so you might as well say he gets all women pregnant that included your mother and Mary .

the only real difference is that he did not use a man to put the body of the Christ on earth but in your case he did.

Under your foolish reasoning ? ? your mom grandmother and greatgrand and all other women

LOL you admitted the Bible ? got Mary pregnant and to get pregnant you need sperm. If the sperm came from the Bible ? , it technically came from Jesus since Jesus is ? according to Christians. The Bible ? probably didn't drop his pants and smash literally but SOMEBODY smashed Mary the night she conceived him. I'm pretty sure artificial insemination wasn't invented back then, so if the Bible is correct, then Jesus either spiritually knocked the boots with Mary or found a way to ? and put the sperm inside her ? . Either way, it's a creepy story to the secular. Magic doesn't cause pregnancies.

? does not need sperm you idiot. I think all the liquor,weed and loose ? must have massacred your mind.
  • kingblaze84
    edited November 2014
    Options

Oh please. The Bible itself says Joseph considered breaking up with Mary when he saw she was pregnant, as he allegedly didn't have sex with Mary yet. One of the Bible ? 's angels then came to Joseph and said itself that ? or the "Holy Spirit" got Mary pregnant. With the Trinity including the Holy Spirit/Bible ? and Jesus being the Bible ? , it technically means Jesus put his own sperm in Mary. It is what it is, I've noticed how weird and twisted this story was since I was 11.

Ignorance. You can read all you want but clearly your understanding is very very very poor.

Did I make anything up.....? Listen, if Jesus getting Mary pregnant is cool to you, I don't care, but people should just be honest about things. The Bible in the passages of Luke and Matthew clearly say ? got Mary pregnant, and that Joseph did not have sex with Mary yet, as they weren't married at the time. If I'm making anything up, please let me know. I'll be more then happy to post up the passages of the disturbing story of the conception.

Ignorance. Jesus Christ was her son, ? the father got her pregnant but he did not ? her and sperm had nothing to do with Jesus conception You ignorant twit.

To begin with in a sense ? is responsible for every birth so you might as well say he gets all women pregnant that included your mother and Mary .

the only real difference is that he did not use a man to put the body of the Christ on earth but in your case he did.

Under your foolish reasoning ? ? your mom grandmother and greatgrand and all other women

LOL you admitted the Bible ? got Mary pregnant and to get pregnant you need sperm. If the sperm came from the Bible ? , it technically came from Jesus since Jesus is ? according to Christians. The Bible ? probably didn't drop his pants and smash literally but SOMEBODY smashed Mary the night she conceived him. I'm pretty sure artificial insemination wasn't invented back then, so if the Bible is correct, then Jesus either spiritually knocked the boots with Mary or found a way to ? and put the sperm inside her ? . Either way, it's a creepy story to the secular. Magic doesn't cause pregnancies.

? does not need sperm you idiot. I think all the liquor,weed and loose ? must have massacred your mind.

Jesus was human on Earth and died, so as a human, he would have needed to be created from sperm ? . If you want to believe Jesus was created from magic sperm or magical ovaries, believe what you wish.
  • zombie
    Options

Jesus was human on Earth and died, so as a human, he would have needed to be created from sperm ? . If you want to believe Jesus was created from magic sperm or magical ovaries, believe what you wish.

Jesus also walked on water and came back from the Cross I think it's safe to say certain rules did not apply to him.

I have no problem with your obvious objections to Christianity what is annoying about you is that you talk like you know what the ? you are talking about. When in reality you don't know your ass from your elbow.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Jesus also walked on water and came back from the Cross I think it's safe to say certain rules did not apply to him.

I have no problem with your obvious objections to Christianity what is annoying about you is that you talk like you know what the ? you are talking about. When in reality you don't know your ass from your elbow.

Well if Jesus was superhuman and the rules of biology don't apply to him, then he has a funny way of showing it
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ certain rules don't apply

Is it safe to say that zombie just admitted that there are certain rules which apply to an omnipotent being? Cause if not, why bother walking on water, immaculately conceiving, or anything else? Why not just come on a cloud like "Hey I'm ? incarnate. Do what I say do or else."
  • zombie
    edited November 2014
    Options

Is it safe to say that zombie just admitted that there are certain rules which apply to an omnipotent being? Cause if not, why bother walking on water, immaculately conceiving, or anything else? Why not just come on a cloud like "Hey I'm ? incarnate. Do what I say do or else."

ANOTHER FOOL . when jesus was in the flesh he was human and chose to be so the only rules that did not apply to him was how he came to the earth. Technically speaking christians can do many of the things that jesus could in his day. As for the bolded that would defeat the whole purpose of ? 's goal for humanity which is for us to willingly do what he wants us to do. Without him making us or forcing anything on us.

there is a limited group of people ? forced to do things
  • soul rattler
    Options

ANOTHER FOOL . when jesus was in the flesh he was human and choose to be so the only rules that did not apply to him was how he came to the earth. Technically speaking christians can do many of the things that jesus could in his day. As for the bolded that would defeat the whole purpose of ? 's goal for humanity which is for us to willingly do what he wants us to do. Without him making us or forcing anything on us.

Fact: the dogma of Christianity says to do what is required of you or else you burn in Hell forever. Perhaps you didn't realize it's a system of rewards and punishment. If I put a mouse in a maze with cheese at the end of it, whether the mouse knows it or not, I basically just said "Find your way through this maze or starve"

So you admit that an omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent being was bound by certain "rules" that it couldn't circumvent. Good job.
  • zombie
    Options

ANOTHER FOOL . when jesus was in the flesh he was human and choose to be so the only rules that did not apply to him was how he came to the earth. Technically speaking christians can do many of the things that jesus could in his day. As for the bolded that would defeat the whole purpose of ? 's goal for humanity which is for us to willingly do what he wants us to do. Without him making us or forcing anything on us.

Fact: the dogma of Christianity says to do what is required of you or else you burn in Hell forever. Perhaps you didn't realize it's a system of rewards and punishment. If I put a mouse in a maze with cheese at the end of it, whether the mouse knows it or not, I basically just said "Find your way through this maze or starve"

So you admit that an omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent being was bound by certain "rules" that it couldn't circumvent. Good job.

What an utter idiot you are, the bolded is not exactly true but keep on thinking what you wish. An omnipotent being would be able to limit ITSELF as it sees fit. ? can break any rule he wants but does he always choose to do this?? no
  • zombie
    Options

Well if Jesus was superhuman and the rules of biology don't apply to him, then he has a funny way of showing it

The rules of biology did apply to him except he was not born using the same methods that created me and you.
  • soul rattler
    Options

What an utter idiot you are, the bolded is not exactly true but keep on thinking what you wish. An omnipotent being would be able to limit ITSELF as it sees fit. ? can break any rule he wants but does he always choose to do this?? no

You spend too much time trying to pretty up your religion. It is precisely true that if you don't do what it takes to get into heaven, then you don't get into heaven. And if you don't get into heaven, there's only one other place to go and it ain't Disneyland.

An omnipotent being has no limits and is governed by no rules, you ? . You can put handcuffs on Superman but that don't mean you've arrested him.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so why did ? choose Mary?

and what of the premonition of Jesus, is this what the old testament was building too?

or the time was counting down to?

Is it true Jesus was evil with his powers early until he became older and used them for good?

What doesnt the bible tell the story of Jesus during his teens and early 20's?
  • zombie
    edited November 2014
    Options

You spend too much time trying to pretty up your religion. It is precisely true that if you don't do what it takes to get into heaven, then you don't get into heaven. And if you don't get into heaven, there's only one other place to go and it ain't Disneyland.

An omnipotent being has no limits and is governed by no rules, you ? . You can put handcuffs on Superman but that don't mean you've arrested him.

what am i pretting up??? You lie a lot about a religion you clearly hate and misunderstand in your previous post you tried to make it seem like ? throws all who don't follow him into hell but that's a vast oversimplification. The various translations of the bible mention the lake of fire,hell,hades or sheol and ghenna most people like your self are miseducated about these places

an omnipotent being would have the power to do as he pleases that includes not using his power in an undisciplined manner. I can't put handcuffs on superman but superman can put handcuffs on himself and the bible teaches that ? does contain his power and does not just use it to violate certain things he has set up , there are a few exception but for the most part ? does withhold himself.

• zombie
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    so why did ? choose Mary?

and what of the premonition of Jesus, is this what the old testament was building too? Yes

or the time was counting down to? The entire O.T is leading up to the birth of christ and everything that happens to the nation of israel is about that. The creation of the nation of ISRAEL from nomadic people to the wars they waged on the canaanites even their destruction and enslavement by babylon all of it.

Is it true Jesus was evil with his powers early until he became older and used them for good?

What doesnt the bible tell the story of Jesus during his teens and early 20's?

The whole jesus being evil when he was younger comes from a canadian produced television movie that uses information from some gnostic gospels to depicted the earlier life of jesus. But even they don't show him as being evil just very careless/childish or loose with how he uses his power. Basically they show young jesus to be a trickster ? these so called accounts of the younger christ come from much later on after he died, the late 2nd century so that's why they are discounted by most of christianity.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It IS Disneyland. That's EXACTLY where you go. Ever been there lately? NWO ID clearance, airport level security, ? -in-the-ass priced food, a bunch of ? people dressed as cartoon characters singing Small World? Yeah, sounds like hell to me.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    has anyone proven king james to be a legit dude.

can we trust his word
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    has anyone proven king james to be a legit dude.

can we trust his word

Nope he was never