Any ladies want some ? ?

Options
Fooley
Fooley Members Posts: 1,467 ✭✭
edited July 2010 in The Powder Room
I'm giving it out for free. Due to the lack of good ? on the market, I figured you ladies needed government assistance. I'm a FBI[female body inspector] agent. I'm giving out vouchers. You can use the voucher to get you a healthy supply of my ? . The voucher comes with a guarantee of pleasure and ecstasy.

Side effects may include: getting ya back broke[I am not liable for any chiropractor visits], pain in the stomach area from ? slapping your ? . Addiction[the ? may have you shaking like a heroin addict if you don't get your proper dosage].

I'm thinking about placing this ad in the newspaper as well lmao

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Fooley
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Sperling wrote: »
    Pass .

Did you read the ad? How can you turn this great offer down?
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Fooley wrote: »
    I'm giving it out for free. Due to the lack of good ? on the market, I figured you ladies needed government assistance. I'm a FBI[female body inspector] agent. I'm giving out vouchers. You can use the voucher to get you a healthy supply of my ? . The voucher comes with a guarantee of pleasure and ecstasy.

Side effects may include: getting ya back broke[I am not liable for any chiropractor visits], pain in the stomach area from ? slapping your ? . Addiction[the ? may have you shaking like a heroin addict if you don't get your proper dosage].

I'm thinking about placing this ad in the newspaper as well lmao

I already have that. 'Preciate the offer doe.
  • Fooley
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I already have that. 'Preciate the offer doe.

If hard times ever come or if you have to ditch that ? , the offer always stands.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Damn you came in the IC like a tiger and now you're posting e-personals. lol
This discussion has been closed.