Official End Of The Year Donkey Roast

Options
Strokenoff
Strokenoff Members Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2014 in AKA Donkey
Year almost over, and 2015 gonna be the year of no shots fired. So let them rounds off wit no ? . Let it out and dead the beef in 2014.

@‌Thirdeyefive you pretentious ? ?

@OMEGA_CONFLICT‌ talk about don't imagine me, ? you imagine yourself as a black man you Mexican/Caucasian hybrid ? ? .No Ben Stiller

@hoesarefun, you ? on us one more time the ski mask coming out and ima track you ? down.

@Pico‌ stop ? fronting and send me some ? noods. You ? tease, i'll come to Cali and force feed u the pizzle, fupa and all hoe

@miamivice305‌ where you know me from ? ? You making me paranoid

@topoftheworld, stop leading ? on and pick one....its getting painful watching these grown man go straight ? over you.

@YunnSanco‌ , nobody gives a ?

@thebride, I forget ur actual name so sorry if I ain't @ u right, gonna tell me I got exclusives and I see em Pop Up Elsewhere?!!!...? u bruh!!

@noir......................eat a ?

@Kai, you better than us now u freak? ? u

@Peeny_Wally‌.....I hate u most of all

@SixSickSins‌ , I ain't ill enough to ? wit on Xbox live, u know what, ? yo friend ship, ? yo hair, and ? you black cause

And last but not least @DWO.....you ? hateful bastard...ima get on my MrJr ? , fly to bmore and knock you the ? out...and grabbed my leg midstroke is the funniest ahit I've read all year

Whew...that felt good, aight y'all 2015 new year new me, let it out....no conflict

Ohh, that's a bar right there

Comments