The Americans (Season 3)

Options
13»

Comments

• white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I think this might be Martha's last season, would not be surprised if she gets the suitcase treatment.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    interesting follow up ep after the big Paige reveal.

Kinda slow in spots but solid watch.

Is Phillip really cracking or nah? cant ever really tell.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    i honestly don't think philip & elizabeth will defect. they have their conflicts (paige, stan, their marriage, the center, the danger of the spy game) but i don't think either of them would give in to america because that would mean the dissolution of their family....& the show has built up that the family is the most important thing to them. more important than the cause..
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    paige need that ass whooped. she tryin it cuz she knows she has some power over the family now. whenever her parents try to discipline her from now on all she has to do is threaten to tell lol. nah bish. you asked for this so play ya position.

black dude wanted to make sure that money was right first lol ? yo deal

wtf is philip doing showing his real self to martha???!!?

as usual i feel like i never know what's going on with the main storyline. i get all the family/relationship stuff but i can never keep together wtf the mission is & what arkady/the center are tryna do. next week is the finale tho laaawd. looks like elizabeth is gonna be teaching paige spy skills in mother russia.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    also wonder if paige saying henry made her swear not to tell was foreshadowing anything. time will tell i guess, but it had that feel like there was something there when they scene just cut right after she said that. she better not snitch.
  • marc123
    Options
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    season 4: paige & pastor tim gotta die
  • marc123
    Options
    Dammmmmnnnnnnn! Paige say it isnt so?! WTF! Ur moms risked her ? , toke ur spoilt ass to mother russia to meet ur gran mami n u still turn snitch?! gtbtfoh!

Eternal Ls for stan simp ass lol
  • marc123
    edited April 2015
    Options

Pastor Tim prolly gone die in next seasons first episode lol
  • rabbitfood
    rabbitfood Members Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 questions.

Did anyone like this season the most?

Does anyone else want to smash Martha for some reason? If the answer is no, pretend I didn't ask...

Americans-martha-hanson.jpg
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

Pastor Tim prolly gone die in next seasons first episode lol

He need that offscreen treatment. Open the premiere with paige dropping daisies on his grave. His line stepping ass.
  • white715
    Options
    SMH at Paige taking sides against the family
  • white715
    Options
    SMH at Paige taking sides against the family
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Im sayin tho...even if you don't agree with what they do you they're still your parents. They clothed, fed, sheltered, loved and protected you. you got everything you need and most of what you want...you weren't abused...like wtf. You like 15 you couldn't wait another 3 yrs then bounce? smh i get that was a lot to take in for a kid but damn she ain't think ? through at all. she really bout to undo the entire family over church. Lmao get paige tfoh