Confronting Racism Face to Face, Hooded Klanmember : I'm not a racist

Options
Stiff
Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiTXnKEyecg

Salute to this woman. I'm trying to find her whole documentary but it looks like it's not for sale anywhere at the moment.

It's fascinating that white people don't want to be labeled as racist under any circumstance, even if they absolutely subscribe to racist ideologies.

A Black woman will go by herself to a neo-? rally and confront white supremacists or go to the woods to meet Klanmembers..would any of these cowards go to a Black neighborhood dolo and try to kick ? ?

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea id be interested in watchin this after seeing that little snippet
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Amazing lol, the word "racist" is like the most taboo word in the world right now....I guess that's a sign of progress
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ive seen her before on something....cant remember what though

she has more courage in her pinkie than any of those cowards...look how they clam up like scared deer when she approaches
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    poster_en.jpg

Mo Asumang, daughter of a black Ghanaian father and a white German mother,
    talks to BBC News about her experiences making her new documentary,
    The Aryans, in which she confronts racists, both in Germany and among the Ku Klux ? in America.
  • Stiff
    Options
    Amazing lol, the word "racist" is like the most taboo word in the world right now....I guess that's a sign of progress

It actually reminds me of the old Paul Mooney saying, "Everybody wanna be a ? , but don't nobody wanna be a ? "

"Everybody wanna be a racist, but don't nobody wanna be a racist". It's odd.
  • kingblaze84
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

It actually reminds me of the old Paul Mooney saying, "Everybody wanna be a ? , but don't nobody wanna be a ? "

Yeah very strange, closet racism in White America is in, outward White racism is out. I go to stormfront once in awhile to see what the rednecks are up to (know thy enemy) and even there, a lot of them and maybe even most are quick to say they're not racist. Some of these crackas is confused!
  • Stiff
    Options

Yeah very strange, closet racism in White America is in, outward White racism is out. I go to stormfront once in awhile to see what the rednecks are up to (know thy enemy) and even there, a lot of them and maybe even most are quick to say they're not racist. Some of these crackas is confused!

Do you post over there? I was thinking how funny it would be if a bunch of us signed up for accounts at a site like that and like "raided" it and son a bunch of them
  • kingblaze84
    edited December 2014
    Options

Do you post over there? I was thinking how funny it would be if a bunch of us signed up for accounts at a site like that and like "raided" it and son a bunch of them

Lol I would never wanna actually post over there, I might get into an offline fight with one of those ? . And more importantly, I don't even take anything they say over there seriously. Funny idea though, would think about it sometime.

Would be interesting if a racist White dude did post up here though, there used to be a few of them that trolled here and some kept it subliminal like Heyslick . What's really funny is that he actually posted on Stormfront, his writing looked exactly the same as it did when he posted here. Some others pointed that out last year and he disappeared....
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stiff
    Options

Lol I would never wanna actually post over there, I might get into an offline fight with one of those ? . And more importantly, I don't even take anything they say over there seriously. Funny idea though, would think about it sometime.

Would be interesting if a racist White dude did post up here though, there used to be a few of them that trolled here and some kept it subliminal like Heyslick . What's really funny is that he actually posted on Stormfront, his writing looked exactly the same as it did when he posted here. Some others pointed that out last year and he disappeared....

I remember Heyslick...lol there was NOTHING subliminal about him
  • kingblaze84
    Options
  • kingblaze84
    Options

When I think about it, you're right
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "im not a racist" so the plan politically correct now? I respect her but you cant tell me a black male esp a dark skin brother without the cameras would have gotten the same blasé reaction.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    actually, i still think he was a closeted homosexual with a passion for black men
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    actually, i still think he was a closeted homosexual with a passion for black men

whos zoomin who....
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    janklow wrote: »

He sure was obsessed with Black guys.....
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    subscribe to racist ideologies.

A Black woman will go by herself to a neo-? rally and confront white supremacists or go to the woods to meet Klanmembers..would any of these cowards go to a Black neighborhood dolo and try to kick ? ?

it is kinda brave for sure
    difference is though she wants to ask them why they are racist, she goes there and is extra nice to show them all that hate is silly.
    neo-nazis and kkk members are not the smartest ppl ever tho, most of em dont care about what blacc/jew/muslim ppl think, they just hate them

• PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doesnt the feds automatically track your computer when you enter stromfront? Anyway i never go there cuz i might just high blood pressure. Free republic is another racist forum.

Imma check this documentary out. She is brave. If it was me i would be strapped and ? one of these rednecks. What i find funny is these ? say they want an all white nation and for blacks to have their own nation. I say ? their bible the Turner Diaries calls for the extermination of all non whites and whites who marry non whites not in America but around the world. What is taking the govt so long to call all these groups terrorist groups and disarm them?
  • Stiff
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »

difference is though she wants to ask them why they are racist, she goes there and is extra nice to show them all that hate is silly.
    neo-nazis and kkk members are not the smartest ppl ever tho, most of em dont care about what blacc/jew/muslim ppl think, they just hate them

It's more than kinda brave. She's going into a hateful mob of people trying to have a rational conversation with the irrational. When dealing with a mob all it takes is 1 provocateur to send the whole thing left.
  • Stiff
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    Doesnt the feds automatically track your computer when you enter stromfront? Anyway i never go there cuz i might just high blood pressure. Free republic is another racist forum.

Imma check this documentary out. She is brave. If it was me i would be strapped and ? one of these rednecks. What i find funny is these ? say they want an all white nation and for blacks to have their own nation. I say ? their bible the Turner Diaries calls for the extermination of all non whites and whites who marry non whites not in America but around the world. What is taking the govt so long to call all these groups terrorist groups and disarm them?

Yeah it's funny how they almost try to make their ? sound "politically correct" when the cameras are running.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »

It's more than kinda brave. She's going into a hateful mob of people trying to have a rational conversation with the irrational. When dealing with a mob all it takes is 1 provocateur to send the whole thing left.

thats right, but shes also there with a cam and team tho
    but props to that woman, lol @ the awkward look on the kkk dude face
    lol@ the kkk dude huggin her and ha@her befriending that ex-?
    she made a lil change atleast, her granny was an ss member and raised her

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    whos zoomin who....
    not sure what this is supposed to mean, but i'm pretty sure we're talking Heyslick here
    He sure was obsessed with Black guys.....
    going with Frantz Fanon's argument here, basically
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only a black woman could get away with doing this a black man would be killed within 30 seconds of filming this.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Says I'm not racist while wearing a KKK uniform.....I'm done

LOL "pure black person"

There actually is a black man in America who does this and converts KKK and neo ? members out of groups.Daryl Davis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y7IqMOyF8c