Iran supreme leader uses Twitter to blast US and says #BlackLivesMatter

Options

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    I may be in the minority here but I don't think Blacks are hated worldwide as much as everybody thinks...when Blacks in America stand up and fight, asians, middle easterners, latin americans, tend to show respect.

Problem is half the time we don't even be fighting

Remember middle Eastern started the slave trade which still exist today. They still want you to become Muslim.

Yeah but they didn't just target Africans. They were enslaving white people too. Anybody who didn't pray 5 times a day to Mecca was about to get that work. They had Europeans shook..until they didn't have them shook anymore.

I still don't trust them, but I will use them to bring my people the power and inspiration and strength and mobility for ourselves.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    I may be in the minority here but I don't think Blacks are hated worldwide as much as everybody thinks...when Blacks in America stand up and fight, asians, middle easterners, latin americans, tend to show respect.

I aint to sure about some of them asian countries....

honestly me neither, but the whole Ferguson thing and how all the different groups showed support kind of got me thinking.

The Palestinians are fighting the exact same war as us. We as Blacks shouldn't be so apathetic to their struggle. Any atrocity done to them can be done to us. The same IDF that's slaughtering Palestinian children over there is training police departments over here.

Zionism is white Supremacy too.

I agree completely, the Palestinians have it worse but our struggles here in America are very similar.

#Free Palestine, ? Benjamin Netanyahu and ? the terrorist government of Israel, the world's biggest terrorist nation (behind America)
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    brown321 wrote: »
    I don't know, he probably said that because he know whites don't like it. I doubt he gives a damn about us.

I agree, but I'll take it, GOAT givin to OP.

What I mean to say is I'll take this political move over countries who agree with the stance of White America, and those who simply ignore it.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

honestly me neither, but the whole Ferguson thing and how all the different groups showed support kind of got me thinking.

The Palestinians are fighting the exact same war as us. We as Blacks shouldn't be so apathetic to their struggle. Any atrocity done to them can be done to us. The same IDF that's slaughtering Palestinian children over there is training police departments over here.

I agree completely, the Palestinians have it worse but our struggles here in America are very similar.

#Free Palestine, ? Benjamin Netanyahu and ? the terrorist government of Israel, the world's biggest terrorist nation (behind America)

i think israel is worse
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Pralims is on point. I'm on twitter now reading the responses. Last week whites called us blacks "them" and started talking about civil war now they mindfucked and embarrassed at the comment talking about some "us americans" now

That's that plane hit the building 9/11 moment mind state. We all Americans now, lol.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

i think israel is worse

On a pound for pound basis, yeah I can agree with this. What they do is more blatant then what America does, especially the apartheid part. America in modern days doesn't destroy the homes of innocent families just to make way for Jewish homes. That would be considered outrageous in America but in Israel and the lands they hold, this is a common thing that happens every day. I won't even get into what happened in July....
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

i think israel is worse

On a pound for pound basis, yeah I can agree with this. What they do is more blatant then what America does, especially the apartheid part. America in modern days doesn't destroy the homes of innocent families just to make way for Jewish homes. That would be considered outrageous in America but in Israel and the lands they hold, this is a common thing that happens every day. I won't even get into what happened in July....

shiiiiiit now that you mention it....what is gentrification?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Pralims is on point. I'm on twitter now reading the responses. Last week whites called us blacks "them" and started talking about civil war now they mindfucked and embarrassed at the comment talking about some "us americans" now

Blacks are always American when its convenient to them.It's like the Olympic NBA teams.I commented before about how it should have been the African American team,because you could not tell the difference between them and the African teams and some fools on youtube did not get my point.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know, he probably said that because he know whites don't like it. I doubt he gives a damn about us.

This post, really blew mines.
    ? " caring about us" , ? .
    Black ppl are always on some pre school lame ? .
    Wake up, and smell the cofee ? .
    Black ppl need to stop tryna be liked, and start thinking about form allies, with who ever can benefit us at the moment.
    The only ppl who should like us, is us.
  • D0wn
    Options

Whats wrong with u ? , always on some buddying up ? .
    First IT was, "white ppl willing to die to end , white supremacy". Now this.
    Palenstine aint asking ? for help. They handling their owns. ? need to take notes.

• D0wn
    Options
    t
    D0wn wrote: »

This post, really blew mines.
    ? " caring about us" , ? .
    Black ppl are always on some pre school lame ? .
    Wake up, and smell the cofee ? .
    Black ppl need to stop tryna be liked, and start thinking about form allies, with who ever can benefit us at the moment.
    The only ppl who should like us, is us.

bl

Palenstine aint asking ? for help. They handling their owns. ? need to take notes.

Cont.

Black folks in America, need to start pooling our money ,resources, and communiutes together. And start thinking of our selves as a country /nation within a nation .

There's two sets of laws. one for us, and one for them. So even under the jurisdiction of the Union, aka the United States, we are governed separately.
    With that said, we need to stop all this unearned loyalty to America.

What Malcolm was doing, when he was chatting, with the U.N.
    Malcolm was not only tryna bring the U.S up on charges. He was also, linking up with potenial allies.
    What Iran looks like ,is a potential ally. If America want to treat blacks like the enemy, we might as well link up with their enemies.
    They talk ? about us, as if our lives don't matter, ? them.

But first, we need to organize our selves as Black /African /Americans , r w/e you call your self ...
    We need to stop with that Palestine, Latinos, Asians got it worst ? .
    Its like we all in a job interview, we all are job less, but u cant worry about them. U gotta put ya best foot forward, and worry about getting the job your self.
    Cause at the end of the day latinos can always go back to their respective countries, same with the middle east and asia.
    Where the ? r u going back to ? ??? Were are we african americans gonna go?

• Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall gotta understand most of the world hates America due to the arrogance of our country proclaiming itself as "perfectly free and fair"; America acts like her ? don't stink.

So alotta countries that are notoriously slandered by Western media are LOVING this coverage of civil unrest in America. Its the ultimate hypocrisy.

The soviet union did the same thing to America during the 60s.
  • Stiff
    Options

? ....

First off, I never said the bolded.
    For some reason you don't ever seem to get what I'm trying to say so I'm going to stop trying to explain. And strangely enough my sentiments were pretty much the same as yours when you said:
    Black ppl need to stop tryna be liked, and start thinking about form allies, with who ever can benefit us at the moment

Keep cooking tho bro...
  • Stiff
    Options

you are dead wrong

just like american whites , most them love our cultures but hate us....

just look at how they they have treated Aboriginals in Australia its ? shameful

I'm not talking about whites worldwide, I'm talking moreso about other people of color worldwide. Australian white and American white are basically the same ? with a different accent.
  • D0wn
    Options

? ....

For some reason you don't ever seem to get what I'm trying to say so I'm going to stop trying to explain. And strangely enough my sentiments were pretty much the same as yours when you said:
    Black ppl need to stop tryna be liked, and start thinking about form allies, with who ever can benefit us at the moment

Keep cooking tho bro...

I agree , that your post was similar to the concept of, linking up with others.
    Yet the tone behind your post was "why cant we b freinds", "hey they go through this, we go through this".
    Mines was more, "what can they do for us, and this is what we can do 4 them". "Strictly buisness, strictly buisness".
  • Stiff
    Options

? ....

Keep cooking tho bro...

Yet the tone behind your post was "why cant we b freinds", "hey they go through this, we go through this".
    Mines was more, "what can they do for us, and this is what we can do 4 them". "Strictly buisness, strictly buisness".

The point behind my post was when you see Palestinian babies getting slaughtered by the Isrealis it's not wise to say "welp sucks to be a Palestinian" because if it's happening to them it can one day happen to us. We have the exact same enemy. What do you think the Israelis are training American police departments to do? Hand out reparations checks?

So yes in a way you got me right because I am definitely saying "they go through this, we go through this". Because we're in the same struggle.

But when you say I'm always talking about "buddying up" I don't think I understand what you think that I think this is... it's like you're fixated on the terms "allies vs friends"

In a war..what's the difference between an ally and a friend? There is no difference. If you don't feel comfortable saying "friend" and feel better saying "ally" then by all means go ahead. But they're the exact same thing when you're talking on a nationalist level.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

There is this parable I heard from somewhere (forgot where) about when a homeless man is just lying in the middle of the sidewalk people will get upset. They will be annoyed that he's laying in the sidewalk and in the way. Annoyed by his groaning, annoyed that they have to step over him and some may even yell at him to get him out the way.

But if that man starts crawling and scratching his way to the side. People will start to feel compassion and eventually, somebody's going to give him a hand.

THe moral of the story was people respect you if you're actually trying to do for self. But if you're just going to whine about your situation there will be a backlash.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol i remember Iran's government only outlawed Hip-Hop as "Satanic" music after Persian rappers started making conscious rap criticizing Iran's government
  • Stiff
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »

There is this parable I heard from somewhere (forgot where) about when a homeless man is just lying in the middle of the sidewalk people will get upset. They will be annoyed that he's laying in the sidewalk and in the way. Annoyed by his groaning, annoyed that they have to step over him and some may even yell at him to get him out the way.

But if that man starts crawling and scratching his way to the side. People will start to feel compassion and eventually, somebody's going to give him a hand.

THe moral of the story was people respect you if you're actually trying to do for self. But if you're just going to whine about your situation there will be a backlash.

Exactly, that's all there is to it. How can we as a people be surprised when some other groups don't respect us..when we as a people make respect for us optional?

Granted, there's alot of extenuating circumstances that we've been forced to overcome and continue to be forced to overcome. At the same time though, we haven't been restlessly fighting for everything we're entitled to. To go with your analogy, for a while we've been comfortable on the sidewalk after getting thrown some crumbs.
  • D0wn
    Options

? ....

Keep cooking tho bro...

The point behind my post was when you see Palestinian babies getting slaughtered by the Isrealis it's not wise to say "welp sucks to be a Palestinian" because if it's happening to them it can one day happen to us. We have the exact same enemy. What do you think the Israelis are training American police departments to do? Hand out reparations checks?

So yes in a way you got me right because I am definitely saying "they go through this, we go through this". Because we're in the same struggle.

But when you say I'm always talking about "buddying up" I don't think I understand what you think that I think this is... it's like you're fixated on the terms "allies vs friends"

In a war..what's the difference between an ally and a friend? There is no difference. If you don't feel comfortable saying "friend" and feel better saying "ally" then by all means go ahead. But they're the exact same thing when you're talking on a nationalist level.

I don't need to see Palenstines babies getting killed. i see young blks on the u.s. news, in the u.s, getting slaughtered weekly.
    Just for being black.
    And "our country" denies us of justice, and mocks us our humanity.

The Palestines are fighting back. They're not waiting for ? to feel them.
    Matter of fact , when the Palestinian initially fought back, our media vilified them. Yet they gave no ? .
    One black, guy shoots two pigs. Half of black america is aplologizing.Yet U worried about Palestine. Palestine, is well ahead in the game.? need to worry about ? .

The difference between a friend and an ally is, Freinds are personal, allies is buisness.

Socially, Blk ppl are on some; "blks and latinos", "blks and etc".
    But what r the latinos and etc doing for ? ??
    exactly.
    They dump us when they don't need us , but when they need our support, who they first run too???
    And its all cool , but u gotta understand, their not our friends, they're allies.
    Its buisness and blks need to have that "what are u doing for us , and what can u do for us "approach.
    Not with only other races, but with America, and in politics. If the democrats aint cutting it, we roll to the republicans, if they both aint meeting our demands we roll to the independant. That sentimental blind loyalty friend ? , has to stop. Its buisness.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Obama was to get assassinated, ? forbid, watch how quick America would crumble. Blacks would drop out of the military, riots and I'm not talking peaceful either. This nation will be given to the middle east.

With police gunning us down, its slowly becoming that anyway so they know how to exploit America's weakness. If they wanted to go even further, Iran could give blacks in this country reparations and watch how the power shifts as we stop supporting the ppl of Khazar from the Zionist movement over in Israel. Only white ppl in America support that ? cause that's their history.
  • Stiff
    Options

? ....

Keep cooking tho bro...

I don't need to see Palenstines babies getting killed. i see young blks on the u.s. news, in the u.s, getting slaughtered weekly.
    Just for being black.
    And "our country" denies us of justice, and mocks us our humanity.

The Palestines are fighting back. They're not waiting for ? to feel them.
    Matter of fact , when the Palestinian initially fought back, our media vilified them. Yet they gave no ? .
    One black, guy shoots two pigs. Half of black america is aplologizing.Yet U worried about Palestine. Palestine, is well ahead in the game.? need to worry about ? .

The difference between a friend and an ally is, Freinds are personal, allies is buisness.

Socially, Blk ppl are on some; "blks and latinos", "blks and etc".
    But what r the latinos and etc doing for ? ??
    exactly.
    They dump us when they don't need us , but when they need our support, who they first run too???
    And its all cool , but u gotta understand, their not our friends, they're allies.
    Its buisness and blks need to have that "what are u doing for us , and what can u do for us "approach.
    Not with only other races, but with America, and in politics. If the democrats aint cutting it, we roll to the republicans, if they both aint meeting our demands we roll to the independant. That sentimental blind loyalty friend ? , has to stop. Its buisness.

Again, I don't think I'm making myself clear because you're arguing against points that I'm not trying to make.

But when you ask "what r the latinos and etc doing for ? " , I ask "what are they supposed to be doing for ? ?" They not waking up in the morning asking themselves "how can we push the black race forward". And I don't expect them to do that.

When you're talking about relationships between ethnicities/races/nations everything is business. There's no "friends" as you have defined them between nations. There's no such thing and there's no precedence for that. I'm not advocating for that. When you as a group have interests that coincide with another group, it behooves both of you to coordinate in securing those mutual interests.

If a situation comes up where you and the same group you were previously aligned with have conflicting interests, then your previous history goes out the window in favor of the "now".

"Now" : Black Americans are battling white Supremacy. Palestinians are battling white Supremacy. Some Hispanics are battling white Supremacy. A display of solidarity and coordination strengthens our side of the battle.

Say globally white supremacy is toppled. Does that mean we're still allied with the Hispanics? Sure, as long as our interests continue to not be in conflict. The moment we have conflicting interests, then our relationship will have to be re-evaluated.

Me showing concern for the Palestinians comes from them showing concern for Black Americans and from the fact that the same people bombing them are training the people who are killing us with impunity.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Exactly, that's all there is to it. How can we as a people be surprised when some other groups don't respect us..when we as a people make respect for us optional?

Granted, there's alot of extenuating circumstances that we've been forced to overcome and continue to be forced to overcome. At the same time though, we haven't been restlessly fighting for everything we're entitled to. To go with your analogy, for a while we've been comfortable on the sidewalk after getting thrown some crumbs.

This is the problem I have with people that share you guys view. You just gloss over those "extenuating circumstances". ? you mean "extenuating circumstances"? (I know what it means ? ) Its not as simple as you make it seem. You can't just throw that in there. Slave, ? , beat someone down for hundreds of years and see how quick they get up. Problem is you don't understand you still a slave.

And I know some of you admire Palestinians but they going extinct in front our eyes. This ? gonna get a lot worst before it gets better.
  • Stiff
    edited December 2014
    Options

This is the problem I have with people that share you guys view. You just gloss over those "extenuating circumstances". ? you mean "extenuating circumstances"? (I know what it means ? ) Its not as simple as you make it seem. You can't just throw that in there. Slave, ? , beat someone down for hundreds of years and see how quick they get up. Problem is you don't understand you still a slave.

And I know some of you admire Palestinians but they going extinct in front our eyes. This ? gonna get a lot worst before it gets better.

By NO MEANS am I downplaying that. I very much so know my history. My point is this: in the 70's did we fight with the same intensity we fought with for progression as we did in the 60's? In the 80's did we? In the 90's did we? In the 00's did we?

Or did we just get a few bills passed and then get comfortable with cosmetic improvements made?Of course I understand slavery and Jim Crow is still alive and well. This feeling of tension that's being created right now with these anti-cop and Black Lives Matter demonstrations was commonplace in the 60's. This is a feeling of tension and uneasiness that should have never gone away because the fight didn't end with the passage of a few bills. We took our foot off the gas, but our enemy never did. They pretended to and just switched up the game. THAT'S what I'm saying.

? i ain't no ? black republican