1. Do you want to live forever?

Options

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Sin isn't even a hebrew world or world viewpoint belief as well. The things learning from other than the bible can teach you.

The actual word is irrelevant the concept is very much apart of the religion.

it has relevancy and it forces you to see the concept in another perspective.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    I swear im a write my own book so 1000's of yrs from now folks be shook
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »
    yes

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ!

"Seven times a day I praise You, because of your righteous judgments!"Psalm 119:164
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    I swear im a write my own book so 1000's of yrs from now folks be shook

I'm a sinful man, my heart is desperatly wicked and beyond deciet! So I'm going to need a Savior that's able to undo my wickedness! The Lord searches the heart, so If He don't build the house, the plum line will find out the shifty sand and great shall the fall of that house be. Amen.

"Thus He showed me: Behold, the Lord stood on a wall made with a plumb line, with a plumb line in His hand. And the LORD said to me, 'Amos, what do you see?' And I said 'A plumb line.' Then the Lord said: 'Behold, I am setting a plumb line in the midst of My people Israel; I will not pass by them anymore. The high places of Isaac shall be desolate, and the sanctuaries of Israel shall be laid waste. I will rise against the house of Jeroboam!" Amos 7:7-9

The day of the Lord is a day of perplexity! It will be a terror just to understand the report!
    Hallelujah!
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Sin isn't even a hebrew world or world viewpoint belief as well. The things learning from other than the bible can teach you.

The actual word is irrelevant the concept is very much apart of the religion.

it has relevancy and it forces you to see the concept in another perspective.

The word sin when read in context does not do that.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can change the word sin into sasala it would make no difference if the concept is the same.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well, it does for me. Like abstract words do not exist in Hebrew and they are quite precise within their wordings. It gives new insight on how the priestly powers controlled and dominated the people in my view but that's another thread.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now I am one for positive anything so let me start off by saying I am not posting to disrespect anybody's belief system.

Seeing the words live forever and the first thing that is thought of was women. Living with women forever is a nice "thought" but it is not the only. Many thoughts found in the mind, they all live and die now I guess one can make one live but it its not the only thought that will ever live/exist within mind.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Now I am one for positive anything so let me start off by saying I am not posting to disrespect anybody's belief system.

Seeing the words live forever and the first thing that is thought of was women. Living with women forever is a nice "thought" but it is not the only. Many thoughts found in the mind, they all live and die now I guess one can make one live but it its not the only thought that will ever live/exist within mind.

When you thought of women and living forever with them, what kind of forever living came to mind?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options

When you thought of women and living forever with them, what kind of forever living came to mind?

Long enough to grow old with and watch our kids experience life.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Interesting my friend. So when you say "grow old" what do you mean? In your forever contemplation you saw yourself aging?

And in your forever contemplation you believe that their will be marriage and eternal baby making?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    edited January 2015
    Options

Interesting my friend. So when you say "grow old" what do you mean? In your forever contemplation you saw yourself aging?

And in your forever contemplation you believe that their will be marriage and eternal baby making?

Growning old as in living together till the grey hairs come with my future wife and watching our Future kids grow up is a dream of mine yes, not everybody has this same dream in reality and because of that I will face whats in front of me with gut instinct, logic and questions.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Growning old as in living together till the grey hairs come with my future wife and watching our Future kids grow up is a dream of mine yes, not everybody has this same dream in reality and because of that I will face whats in front of me with gut instinct, logic and questions.

Interesting. How about eternal life?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options

If possible, but then again I know myself.

I get tired of my favorite song after the 900th time playing it.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

But eternal life isn't a song that we've heard before. Rather, ? is still inviting 'whosoever will' to partake in His eternal symphony of peace, harmony, and good will toward all those who love Him, serve Him, and obey Him in His soon coming Kingdom. All He asks us to do Is accept Him for who He is and what He has done.

Because no eye has seen, no ear has heard, neither has the thought even entered into the mind of man concerning the riches of Christ Kingdom which are to soon be revealed. The new song that the redeemed will sing will be worth singing more than 900 times! It will be sung 9999999999999999 zillion years from now and it will never lose its redeeming melody that all the righteous will forever sing in the Kingdom to come! Hallelujah!

So the question is will you come and receive that new song, eternal life, today?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options

But eternal life isn't a song that we've heard before. Rather, ? is still inviting 'whosoever will' to partake in His eternal symphony of peace, harmony, and good will toward all those who love Him, serve Him, and obey Him in His soon coming Kingdom. All He asks us to do Is accept Him for who He is and what He has done.

Because no eye has seen, no ear has heard, neither has the thought even entered into the mind of man concerning the riches of Christ Kingdom which are to soon be revealed. The new song that the redeemed will sing will be worth singing more than 900 times! It will be sung 9999999999999999 zillion years from now and it will never lose its redeeming melody that all the righteous will forever sing in the Kingdom to come! Hallelujah!

So the question is will you come and receive that new song, eternal life, today?

I have trust issues.

I am not perfect so I wouldn't know how to keep perfect anyway.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heaven sounds boring, everybodys rich beyond measure, so no one is truly rich. We have to sing the praises of a ? who allowed genocide, ? , torture, disease, war, famine, etc daily for all eternity because of 2 people and listen to him explain why those things are ok. I like violent video games, im betting he wont allow those up there. Heaven sounds like a communist government.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

I have trust issues.

1. What type of trust issues do you have? Can you elaborate please.

2. I'm not perfect either, I just follow the One who is and He is the LORD Jesus Christ. That is why there is only one way to the Father. Because He, the LORD Jesus Christ, is the only human being to walk perfectly till the end. Thus, if you are wondering how to "keep perfect", you must needs go to Jesus Christ, the sinless and spotless lamb of ? . Hallelujah!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Heaven sounds boring, everybodys rich beyond measure, so no one is truly rich. We have to sing the praises of a ? who allowed genocide, ? , torture, disease, war, famine, etc daily for all eternity because of 2 people and listen to him explain why those things are ok. I like violent video games, im betting he wont allow those up there. Heaven sounds like a communist government.

I'll tell you this, if you don't like praising and worshiping ? now, you definitely won't in the kingdom to come. That is why dogs, sorcerers, ? mongers, murderers, idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie are outside of the kingdom.

Only the redeemed are invited to partake in the heavenly kingdom and a highway shall be there, and it shall be called the Way of Holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it. It shall belong to those who walk on the way; even if they are fools, they shall not go astray! The Way of Holiness and everything else that the kingdom has will be the inheritance of the saints! For everything that Jesus Christ has, the saints have! Jesus Christ is the possessor of heaven and earth! Therefore if you are in Christ, you will also rule and reign with Him forever and ever. And the riches that He has stored up for the redeemed are beyond human comprehension!

All we have to do is accept the free gift of salvation which He is freely extending to whosoever will. Will you come today and secure your name in the lambs book of life my friend?

• not_osirus_jenkins
    Options

I'll tell you this, if you don't like praising and worshiping ? now, you definitely won't in the kingdom to come. That is why dogs, sorcerers, ? mongers, murderers, idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie are outside of the kingdom.

Only the redeemed are invited to partake in the heavenly kingdom and a highway shall be there, and it shall be called the Way of Holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it. It shall belong to those who walk on the way; even if they are fools, they shall not go astray! The Way of Holiness and everything else that the kingdom has will be the inheritance of the saints! For everything that Jesus Christ has, the saints have! Jesus Christ is the possessor of heaven and earth! Therefore if you are in Christ, you will also rule and reign with Him forever and ever. And the riches that He has stored up for the redeemed are beyond human comprehension!

All we have to do is accept the free gift of salvation which He is freely extending to whosoever will. Will you come today and secure your name in the lambs book of life my friend?

Nah bro, i wont. I've never been a liar or a con. And to say that i believe that a man named Jesus Christ came down and died for my sins before i was born is not the truth. If i ever said that it would be pascals wager at its best. And id rather be an honest heathen than a false follower. That would be a disrespect to you, my parents, some friends, and millions of followers. I may not agree with what y'all believe but to outright disrespect it isnt the kind of person i strive to be.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited January 2015
    Options

Nah bro, i wont. I've never been a liar or a con. And to say that i believe that a man named Jesus Christ came down and died for my sins before i was born is not the truth. If i ever said that it would be pascals wager at its best. And id rather be an honest heathen than a false follower. That would be a disrespect to you, my parents, some friends, and millions of followers. I may not agree with what y'all believe but to outright disrespect it isnt the kind of person i strive to be.

1. Well according to ? if you deny the Son, you deny the Father therefore making you a liar.

"Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is antichrist--denying the Father and the Son." 1 John 2:22

2. The deceived and the deceiver are His, therefore there is no escape from meeting Him. We can debate till the 2nd coming, but guess what? When He comes and you are not found in Him, there will remain nothing but judgment for you my friend. He will pour out his anger and wrath on ALL those who live for themselves, who refuse to obey the truth and instead live lives of wickedness.

3. Disrespect isn't focused horizontally but vertically. The disrespect an unbeliever shows toward His maker by living a life of willful disobedience from birth to death is beyond tragic. If you have trampled the Son of ? underfoot, cast away the blood of the covenant by calling it an unclean thing, have insulted the Spirit of grace, and called the table of the LORD contemptible there is no hope for you beyond the grave? You will have defiled yourself, soiled yourself in wickedness, and will be found naked on the last day without a ? to ? in. And the same measure of disrespect that you showed the LORD in this life, will be magnified infinitely toward you when He recompenses ALL the rebellious on the day of judgment. Amen.

Will you change your eternal destiny today by receiving life my friend?

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options

I have trust issues.

2. I'm not perfect either, I just follow the One who is and He is the LORD Jesus Christ. That is why there is only one way to the Father. Because He, the LORD Jesus Christ, is the only human being to walk perfectly till the end. Thus, if you are wondering how to "keep perfect", you must needs go to Jesus Christ, the sinless and spotless lamb of ? . Hallelujah!

i dont trust being around non perfect people like myself because I know what my type is capable of.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

I have trust issues.

i dont trust being around non perfect people like myself because I know what my type is capable of.

Well my friend you have to acquaint yourself with Him, the LORD Jesus Christ! When you do that you will be at peace and thereby good will come unto you. The only way to follow the perfect one, the Lord Jesus Christ, is to accept instruction from His mouth and lay up His words in your heart. ? wants to make Himself real to you, but you have to turn to Him so that He can build you up. For the LORD will never cast away anybody who receives Him by faith, trusting that He is the ? of your salvation, the captain of your ship, and the deliverer of your soul from destruction! Hallelujah!
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options

1. Well according to ? if you deny the Son, you deny the Father therefore making you a liar.

"Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is antichrist--denying the Father and the Son." 1 John 2:22

2. The deceived and the deceiver are His, therefore there is no escape from meeting Him. We can debate till the 2nd coming, but guess what? When He comes and you are not found in Him, there will remain nothing but judgment for you my friend. He will pour out his anger and wrath on ALL those who live for themselves, who refuse to obey the truth and instead live lives of wickedness.

3. Disrespect isn't focused horizontally but vertically. The disrespect an unbeliever shows toward His maker by living a life of willful disobedience from birth to death is beyond tragic. If you have trampled the Son of ? underfoot, cast away the blood of the covenant by calling it an unclean thing, have insulted the Spirit of grace, and called the table of the LORD contemptible there is no hope for you beyond the grave? You will have defiled yourself, soiled yourself in wickedness, and will be found naked on the last day without a ? to ? in. And the same measure of disrespect that you showed the LORD in this life, will be magnified infinitely toward you when He recompenses ALL the rebellious on the day of judgment. Amen.

Will you change your eternal destiny today by receiving life my friend?

No.

Like i said before at best my belief would be pascals wager. I dont believe in jesus christ like i dont believe in zeus, allah, horus, or any other being that grants life under conditions.

If there happens to be a ? like you describe at the end of my life, i still will have lived with no regrets. Tyranny is a trait of the weak. The want to be worshipped for eternity is vain and reeks of self esteem issues. ? gives you life so you can worship him, that is not life, that is servitude. I'd rather die than live at the mercy of a tyrant.
  • onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sometimes I wonder what the point of life is. If there is a point then there's no way that my consciousness just ceases to exist when I die.