Ether With Your Edits/Edit Some Ether Thread 2015

Options

Comments

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They call me the ? Sterling Archer cuz I'm always letting mens up in the Dannger Zone

giphy.gif
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why does e2 consistently stay talking about ? ? every thing he says towards any man is just ? like I swear he had a whole 2014 thread dedicated to his obsession with boy ? and as we see here did not hesitate to start 2015 out the same way
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Ur still ? ...and want all ic men to b ? like u...

And as far as my nudes ? I know somebody thst likes it. ..u flaming ?
  • earth two superman
    Options
    I notice that only the wackest, lamest posters have a problem with me or this thread.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Why does e2 consistently stay talking about ? ? every thing he says towards any man is just ? like I swear he had a whole 2014 thread dedicated to his obsession with boy ? and as we see here did not hesitate to start 2015 out the same way

Shut the ? up you dumb ? before I ban you, if you can take a ? to the ass and ? fetuses then you should have no problem taking a joke. How you have 4 abortions and feel you have a right to make fun of anyone in this thread ?? You don't even like your own kids and you aint even seen them yet.... SMMFH, you strip at Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles and offer $10 handjobs GTFOH "top notch hoes get the most not the lesser, trash like to ? fo $40 in da club" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL

gotdam.gif
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shut the ? up you dumb ? before I ban you, if you can take a ? to the ass and ? fetuses then you should have no problem taking a joke. How you have 4 abortions and feel you have a right to make fun of anyone in this thread ?? You don't even like your own kids and you aint even seen them yet.... SMMFH, you strip at Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles and offer $10 handjobs GTFOH "top notch hoes get the most not the lesser, trash like to ? fo $40 in da club" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL

Good lord ...

29w4dnl.gif
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options

? BAN ME FOR WAT!!! for calling out this ? ass ? in the ? ass ? ? boy the ? ! get the ? out yo feelings u ? ass captain save a ? ? and who gives a ? about how many ? abortions i ? had ? recycling the same lame ass ? jokes for the past 3 ? yeats ? coe up with some new material u ugly ass creature ? i take care of all of my children and i do it very very well i mean extremely well u got me all the way ? up u bandwagon roaster ? dont address me unless u gonna address me the correct way u hoe ass ? !'

HERE IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF A ? ASS MOD MODDING IN THEY DAMN FEELINGS HOW THE ? U GONE GET MAD CAUSE I ROAST E2'S ? ASS SO THE ? WAT I LIKE ? WITH HIM SITCHYO TIRED ASS DOWN IN THE CORNER SOMEWHERE

AND FOR THE RECORD THE LAST TIME I ? FOR CASH I WAS GIVEN 1300 DOLLARS AND THAT WAS YEARS AGO...STEP YA "AQUA RUMOR" GAME UP
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    ? on fleek ? get it right
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

gotdam.gif

Requoted to stress Sion's meltdown.

Brotha went off. Lol.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

YOOOOOOOOOO
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sucks to be only person ever that got ethered into oblivion by sion

That's like gettin chumped by Wayne Brady
  • earth two superman
    edited January 2015
    Options
    gotdamn!!! @‌ that sion post

LMAOOOOOOO @ Mr Abortion the Gorilla

but absolutely dead at this.

AND FOR THE RECORD THE LAST TIME I ? FOR CASH I WAS GIVEN 1300 DOLLARS AND THAT WAS YEARS AGO...STEP YA "AQUA RUMOR" GAME UP

it was like 13 guys $100 each wasnt it? that seems a lot more feasible. or maybe 15 at $86.66?

I hope you got the money up front either way
  • earth two superman
    Options
    yo but it was like every aborted aqua fetus just took over Sion's soul and typed from beyond the grave. i thought canadians only get that mad when hockey gets pre empted. its a good thing they got free health care cuz that ? likely gave himself an aneurysm
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    but e2.....U STILLL A ? !! LMAOOOOOO
  • earth two superman
    edited January 2015
    Options
    you are the only one who accuses me of being ? . literally the only person on the IC who thinks that. the ? does that tell you? and dont say that youre smarter than other people cuz we all know as far as brains go, you're about on dro's level.

the only reason I wont ban you for trolling is that I think on the IC, a creature such as yourself would do far less damage to society. That is, every minute you spend posting on here is a minute that the rest of the world is spared your presence.

In a way, it's almost a service to the human race that you stay on the IC.
  • earth two superman
    Options
    ? it ima ban you anyway.
  • earth two superman
    edited January 2015
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wait this ? admitted to fuking for cash....lol who'd pay this gremlin for her roastbeef ? ?

this ? bonobo hoe

she was probably ? for abortion money
This discussion has been closed.