Zombie, if homosexuality is white then explain this

Options

Comments

• Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie,

I will admit in many areas you make strong, reasoned arguments for your opinions but this is BY FAR your weakest assertion. whites being natural ? .

homosexuality exists and has existed throughout the globe and throughout time. I don't know what the earliest writing of it come from but I have to suspect some religious document.

Why it exists? I don't know but for the most part I believe it is biological while a small number get turned on to it some childhood trauma. The brain as they saying goes is the 'biggest sex ? ' and we don't understand it.

If you had the unlucky experience of being molested as a kid, do you think this day you would be an 'unnatural ? ' and be attracted to men? Lots of kids are unfortunately molested and for the vast majority, does not change their sexual orientation one bit. FACT.

You say that minorities are self-reporting more than whites? Why would whites under report if it is such a part of their culture as you claim?

personally, I think the numbers are pretty close for all groups, men,women,ethnicity and ages.

I don't expect you to change your opinion but I'll just leave this here.

• Darth Sidious
    Options
    FYI,

Here is a list of animals who display homosexual behavior

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

Is the Mallard also a natural ? ? lol

Males_Anas_platyrhynchos_2.jpg

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    zombie,

I will admit in many areas you make strong, reasoned arguments for your opinions but this is BY FAR your weakest assertion. whites being natural ? .

homosexuality exists and has existed throughout the globe and throughout time. I don't know what the earliest writing of it come from but I have to suspect some religious document.

Why it exists? I don't know but for the most part I believe it is biological while a small number get turned on to it some childhood trauma. The brain as they saying goes is the 'biggest sex ? ' and we don't understand it.

If you had the unlucky experience of being molested as a kid, do you think this day you would be an 'unnatural ? ' and be attracted to men? Lots of kids are unfortunately molested and for the vast majority, does not change their sexual orientation one bit. FACT.

You say that minorities are self-reporting more than whites? Why would whites under report if it is such a part of their culture as you claim?

personally, I think the numbers are pretty close for all groups, men,women,ethnicity and ages.

I don't expect you to change your opinion but I'll just leave this here.

Are people on this forum intentionally hard headed smh.... what do you think i mean when i call the white man a natural ? ??? i am not disputing the existence of homosexuality in all the races of mankind.

correlation is not causation so i am not trying to make the argument that sexual abuse causes homosexuality but when there is smoke there is fire so clearly sexual abuse has something to do with it. In many cases, especially among black men THEY report that they are ? because of past childhood sexual abuse.

for the bolded if you grow up ? in a black neigorborhood you will develop a thick skin quick because generally speaking homosexuality is far less tolerated among african americans than it is among the white community. So by the time many of these boys grow up they will have less of a problem admitting it. ALSO WHITES have more money and social status so they have more reason to hide their true sexuality.

Like i have said many times on this forum european culture is ? as ? and quick study of their history will show that to be true, and it was only the influence of middle eastern/african religions that curbed this behavior. however with the increase in atheism and non religious thinking they are slowly reverting to a more native european mindset as it relates to sexuality. The culture has not gone back 100% Yet so they are still in hiding the average adult male white has more of a reason to hide than their black counter parts because they have more to lose.

• zombie
    Options
    FYI,

Here is a list of animals who display homosexual behavior

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

Is the Mallard also a natural ? ? lol

Males_Anas_platyrhynchos_2.jpg

I hate when people bring up the animal ? humans are vastly more complicated than a ? duck.
  • zombie
    Options
    THE WHITE MAN IS A NATURAL ? does not mean that all white men are ? .
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Trashboat wrote: »
    But Sickle Cell isn't a black disease; in fact many other groups are prone to getting it including the Greeks, Indians and Arabs

Smh... I did not say it was a black disease mother ? . I said that blacks are more prone to have it. Not that other people can't have it.

It's similar to red hair and green eyes most likely if you have those traits you
    are going to be white.

I never said you said that
    But you are saying homosexuality is a White thing, despite other groups displaying it more strongly in the United States

Akin to saying Sickle Cell is a Black disease
    despite the fact that other groups are susceptible to it
  • zombie
    edited January 2015
    Options
    But Sickle Cell isn't a black disease; in fact many other groups are prone to getting it including the Greeks, Indians and Arabs

Smh... I did not say it was a black disease mother ? . I said that blacks are more prone to have it. Not that other people can't have it.

It's similar to red hair and green eyes most likely if you have those traits you
    are going to be white.

I never said you said that
    But you are saying homosexuality is a White thing, despite other groups displaying it more strongly in the United States

Akin to saying Sickle Cell is a Black disease
    despite the fact that other groups are susceptible to it

That's not what i say, and in any case the white race and black race is not limited to america and for the tenth time let me say that homosexuality is found in all races. It;s not just a white thing.

the white man does however have a greater tendency to be ? but according to the poll homosexual african american have a greater tendency to admit it when they are. That's all you can get from the poll and you even admitted that the poll it self is flawed.

SAYING that blacks are more susceptible to sickle cell is not akin to saying it's a black disease it would only be a black disease if only black could get it.
  • Darth Sidious
    edited January 2015
    Options

I hate when people bring up the animal ? humans are vastly more complicated than a ? duck.

Understand, you are unable to come up with a theory for that. ( BTW, it's not just ducks, well documented in about 500 species )

An%20Inconvenient%20Truth%20for%20Kidz-thumb.JPG

You make provide a strong argument when you say 'european culture is ? as ? '

Lets take two groups. Each with 100 persons in it.

Group A) More Affluent, More Educated and not as religious.

Group b) Poor, Less educated and highly religious.

If you were to take a poll of their opinions on same-sex marriage whether they had a positive, negative or indifferent feeling towards it.

How do you think Group A & B would cast their opinions? right down the middle? Group B more 'positive on same-sex marriage' and group A 'disliking same-sex marriage'?

Take your guess now and I'll give you the answer later on if you like.

• zombie
    edited January 2015
    Options

Understand, you are unable to come up with a theory for that. ( BTW, it's not just ducks, well documented in about 500 species )

An%20Inconvenient%20Truth%20for%20Kidz-thumb.JPG

You make provide a strong argument when you say 'european culture is ? as ? '

Lets take two groups. Each with 100 persons in it.

Group A) More Affluent, More Educated and not as religious.

Group b) Poor, Less educated and highly religious.

If you were to take a poll of their opinions on same-sex marriage whether they had a positive, negative or indifferent feeling towards it.

How do you think Group A & B would cast their opinions? right down the middle? Group B more 'positive on same-sex marriage' and group A 'disliking same-sex marriage'?

Take your guess now and I'll give you the answer later on if you like.

it does not matter how many species it is, they are not human our brains and societies are vastly more complex i don't need a theory on why animals are ? they are not human. When i say european culture is ? as ? i don't mean the current one i mean their true culture their native cultures.

highly religious people no matter their education or affluence are not going to support ?
    and people with money and no religion probably won't give a ? .
    poor people with no education are most likely either going to not support ? or vary all over the place.

if you are going to give the atheist ? lie that says the more educated a people are the less religious then you better think again because the answer is not so simple.

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/11/study-more-educated-tend-to-be-more-religious-by-some-measures/

http://www.theatlantic.com/education/archive/2014/08/the-myth-of-the-godless-university/375950/

http://www.gallup.com/poll/7729/does-more-educated-really-less-religious.aspx

• Darth Sidious
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I did not say that more educated people don't believe in ? . I just made a mixture of very divergent groups.

I also focused on one very specific factor of homosexuals, same sex marriage.

It is much easier to get data on people's opinions on that vs do you 'like ? ' or 'dislike ? ' and to what degree.

Education and income were strong factors in vote against ? marriage

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_11131721

'the key finding in the new survey was that voters' position on Proposition 8 was determined more by their level of education and income than their race or ethnicity'

As other polls had shown, the measure drew overwhelming support from evangelical Christians (85 percent in favor), robust backing from political conservatives and strong opposition from liberals. Baldassare said it's difficult to say from the polling why people with higher incomes and a college degree tend to support same-sex marriage.

"It has to do with exposure to different ideas," Baldassare said, struggling to interpret that link. "It's perceptions about lifestyle differences, tolerance for differences, broader view of social trends and issues — all those things tend to come with more education.

On to religion, there is certainly a broad spectrucm of thought on that but he Pew Research tried to summarize the question 'Homosexuality should be accepted by society? (yes/no ) and the results are here.

The group that MOST thought homosexuality should be accepted? - Buddhists or 'Other Faith'

The Group that LEAST thought homosexuality should be accepted? Jehovah's Witnesses ( followed by Mormons and Evangelicals )

(Lank) http://religions.pewforum.org/comparisons# ( Social & Political Views )

----

On to the statement you said 'i don't mean the current one i mean their true culture their native cultures.'

It would be helpful if you better define that but in the meantime, do you want to expand your research on that question outside of europe because it took me all of 5 minutes to find historical records and info that is probably gonna rock your world. lol

• zombie
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I did not say that more educated people don't believe in ? . I just made a mixture of very divergent groups.

I also focused on one very specific factor of homosexuals, same sex marriage.

It is much easier to get data on people's opinions on that vs do you 'like ? ' or 'dislike ? ' and to what degree.

Education and income were strong factors in vote against ? marriage

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_11131721

'the key finding in the new survey was that voters' position on Proposition 8 was determined more by their level of education and income than their race or ethnicity'

As other polls had shown, the measure drew overwhelming support from evangelical Christians (85 percent in favor), robust backing from political conservatives and strong opposition from liberals. Baldassare said it's difficult to say from the polling why people with higher incomes and a college degree tend to support same-sex marriage.

"It has to do with exposure to different ideas," Baldassare said, struggling to interpret that link. "It's perceptions about lifestyle differences, tolerance for differences, broader view of social trends and issues — all those things tend to come with more education.

On to religion, there is certainly a broad spectrucm of thought on that but he Pew Research tried to summarize the question 'Homosexuality should be accepted by society? (yes/no ) and the results are here.

The group that MOST thought homosexuality should be accepted? - Buddhists or 'Other Faith'

The Group that LEAST thought homosexuality should be accepted? Jehovah's Witnesses ( followed by Mormons and Evangelicals )

(Lank) http://religions.pewforum.org/comparisons# ( Social & Political Views )

----

On to the statement you said 'i don't mean the current one i mean their true culture their native cultures.'

It would be helpful if you better define that but in the meantime, do you want to expand your research on that question outside of europe because it took me all of 5 minutes to find historical records and info that is probably gonna rock your world. lol

WHEN I say european native culture i mean pre christian cultures greek,roman,viking,celtic all where ? as ? on a level that went far beyond other ancient people.

as for the rest of what you posted i don't really have a problem with the results of the polls it's usually the conclusion that people make from these polls that i have a problem with.

i hear atheist say people who believe in ? are uneducated but that statement is ? . i just wanted to make sure you did not make that error because it's far from the truth, the truth is far more complex than that.

i can tell you why people with higher educations who also happen not to be religious don't have a problem with homosexuality it's because in this society with education usually comes money and people with money tend to relie on it for comfort and direction and not ? . Their morals are set by the society and not by the ideology of their religion and that's if they even have any religion at all.
  • zombie
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I CAN'T TELL who was more ? the greeks or the celts these people were pure ? ? and that's according to ancient sources.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn as much ? research and assumptions and "data" this ? zombie fabricates about homosexuality, you'd think the ? has a PhD in ? Studies or some ? .
  • zombie
    Options
    Damn as much ? research and assumptions and "data" this ? zombie fabricates about homosexuality, you'd think the ? has a PhD in ? Studies or some ? .

What data fabrication??? The excessively homosexuality history of Europeans is well known and the links I posted say clearly that black homosexuals blame their sexuality on childhood abuse. So what information did I fabricate??? I think you just don't like me so now you are just talking out of your ass.
  • LUClEN
    Options
    White homosexuality also correlates with childhood sexual abuse

There's been nothing done to show how one correlation is stronger or one group more likely to be ? , except for this study and the one done by PEW about acceptance of homosexuality
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie studied gayology
  • onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm willin to bet a lot of the people arguin with Zombie on this thread are white. That's just my guess.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not all ? people are abused as children some people just like the same sex.
  • onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options

You talkin from experience here?
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Experience of rudimentary observation of social phenomena, yea

The studies have been posted in here before
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    housemouse wrote: »

my brother is ?
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly if you look through history zombie isn't wrong. White culture has embraced homosexuality and is shockingly ?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LOL.....
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options

my brother is ?

Would you say ? people are born that way? I had an ex who had a ? cousin I tried to avoid cuz he looked at me weird. He acted really natural as a feminine dude, so I think they're born that way. Most of them at least.
  • zombie
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    zombie studied gayology

I studied european culture that's it and it's ? , ? , ? , ? , ? ? i mean real ? ? . At some point i said what the ? the white man has to be a natural ? .

To make it worse i went to university with some bisexual girls and they got close to me and i realized a pattern forming all the bisexual black women i came across claimed to have been sexual molested or got turned out by some freaky lesbian ? .