Do you think black Christians are stupid

Options

Comments

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    I never understood why/how black americans follow a religion that was forced upon them by their slave masters.

? you acting like Americans now don't have a choice to choose what they believe in.. just cuz SOME slaves where forced to change their religion (not all because Christianity was started in Africa).. don't mean ? now are scared to change their religion because " ? gone beat them if they don't believe in Jesus"

? stop. If christianity was in africa pre slavery it was in the east, the majority of slaves were taken from the west. Dont throw the christian ? at my ancestors, any black person that decides to follow a religion that laid the foundation for the trans atlantic slave trade should blow their ? brains out. If i knew for 1000% that the ? of the bible was real id still never follow him. I could never follow a ? that allowed almost an entire culture to be enslaved, and allowed almost the eradication of the indigenous population of america. He could come down right now and id tell him hes a coward and to ? off. Omnipotent and all seeing my ass. He saw my great ancestors get hung and forced into slavery of of his word and he didnt come down to square it. Keep that ?

Bruh, genesis 28: 49-68 says what happened to the original ysraelites. The bible doesn't condone slavery. The slaves in Africa were following the Judaic tradition of the bible before the triangle slave trade and the Europeans corrupted it and changed the images of Jesus to reflect Cesare Borgia. How can we bash black Christians and call ourselves African Americans when Africa is a white man's name. We are all hypocrites confused about our own history and speaking European languages.

Deuteronomy not Genesis.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never understood why/how black americans follow a religion that was forced upon them by their slave masters.

? you acting like Americans now don't have a choice to choose what they believe in.. just cuz SOME slaves where forced to change their religion (not all because Christianity was started in Africa).. don't mean ? now are scared to change their religion because " ? gone beat them if they don't believe in Jesus"

What the ? are talking about?!
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People want ? to be what they want him to be.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    People want ? to be what they want him to be.

Slept on post.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? stop. If christianity was in africa pre slavery it was in the east, the majority of slaves were taken from the west. Dont throw the christian ? at my ancestors, any black person that decides to follow a religion that laid the foundation for the trans atlantic slave trade should blow their ? brains out. If i knew for 1000% that the ? of the bible was real id still never follow him. I could never follow a ? that allowed almost an entire culture to be enslaved, and allowed almost the eradication of the indigenous population of america. He could come down right now and id tell him hes a coward and to ? off. Omnipotent and all seeing my ass. He saw my great ancestors get hung and forced into slavery of of his word and he didnt come down to square it. Keep that ?

Bruh, genesis 28: 49-68 says what happened to the original ysraelites. The bible doesn't condone slavery. The slaves in Africa were following the Judaic tradition of the bible before the triangle slave trade and the Europeans corrupted it and changed the images of Jesus to reflect Cesare Borgia. How can we bash black Christians and call ourselves African Americans when Africa is a white man's name. We are all hypocrites confused about our own history and speaking European languages.

Bruh i never said 'condone' not once. Although that would be a good word for it. There are rules bro, rules on how a slave can be acquired, how a slave can be beaten, how a slave can work, how to dral with a slaves family if he has one while being a slave (surprise, they become slaves too). Im black, continents didnt have names until humans decided they needed to give it one. What makes jesus christ more believable than any of the roman gods, any of the greek gods, any of the aztec gods, egyptian gods, muslim ? , the countless afrrican religions throughout the history of mankinds gods, the vikings gods? All of them are documented and written about. What makes your jesus christ more believable than those besides your faith?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh i never said 'condone' not once. Although that would be a good word for it. There are rules bro, rules on how a slave can be acquired, how a slave can be beaten, how a slave can work, how to dral with a slaves family if he has one while being a slave (surprise, they become slaves too). Im black, continents didnt have names until humans decided they needed to give it one. What makes jesus christ more believable than any of the roman gods, any of the greek gods, any of the aztec gods, egyptian gods, muslim ? , the countless afrrican religions throughout the history of mankinds gods, the vikings gods? All of them are documented and written about. What makes your jesus christ more believable than those besides your faith?

Once you start thinking objectively and become independent of the religious shackles then you can ask that question and get the honest answer.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options

According to the bible slaves are only slaves for 7 years to pay off debt like a worker. Good slaves became masters like students become teachers. Slaves were never to be beaten or harmed. South Africa was called Ethiopia before Hannibal by Scipio Africanus. Before Ethiopia it was Eden. What makes Jesus (king james- English name but not his biblical name) more believable was that he was physically here in the flesh, documented and defied the Roman empire whereas the egyptian and greek gods were myths. The story of horus started having stuff added to it years later to compare to christianity for 1, he wasn't born of a ? and he didn't have 12 disciples, there were no wise men, that's all false. Vikings and greeks steal from each other and there is no mount olympus. The only documented religions in the flesh are Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Moses (Moishe), Jesus (Yeshua) and Elijah were here on this earth from there I dunno but I was raised to not believe that Jesus is white.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No. Stupid is who follows a belief without really understanding why.

And all the anti-religionists won't agree here but they too, like everyone, practice some form of belief system whether acknowledge it or not so I don't understand why so quick to downplay others individuals else for personal belief when it doesn't affect them negatively
  • zombie
    Options
    jono wrote: »

Once you start thinking objectively and become independent of the religious shackles then you can ask that question and get the honest answer.

I believe in ? . The Grand Architect, the Master Mathematician. I dont believe in sin and morals and values or redemption or burning bushes, or sacrifices. They only mean what people allow them to mean. The Universe is ? , i am a product of the universe therfore i am ? . Im made up of the same things that make up the rest of the universe. Stardust.

You know you just described yourself as being sort of a Satanist
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options

According to the bible slaves are only slaves for 7 years to pay off debt like a worker. Good slaves became masters like students become teachers. Slaves were never to be beaten or harmed. South Africa was called Ethiopia before Hannibal by Scipio Africanus. Before Ethiopia it was Eden. What makes Jesus (king james- English name but not his biblical name) more believable was that he was physically here in the flesh, documented and defied the Roman empire whereas the egyptian and greek gods were myths. The story of horus started having stuff added to it years later to compare to christianity for 1, he wasn't born of a ? and he didn't have 12 disciples, there were no wise men, that's all false. Vikings and greeks steal from each other and there is no mount olympus. The only documented religions in the flesh are Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Moses (Moishe), Jesus (Yeshua) and Elijah were here on this earth from there I dunno but I was raised to not believe that Jesus is white.

The first problem we encounter when trying to discover more about the Historical Jesus is the lack of early sources. The earliest sources only reference the clearly fictional Christ of Faith. These early sources, compiled decades after the alleged events, all stem from Christian authors eager to promote Christianity – which gives us reason to question them. The authors of the Gospels fail to name themselves, describe their qualifications, or show any criticism with their foundational sources – which they also fail to identify. Filled with mythical and non-historical information, and heavily edited over time, the Gospels certainly should not convince critics to trust even the more mundane claims made therein.
    There are no existing eyewitness or contemporary accounts of Jesus. All we have are later descriptions of Jesus’ life events by non-eyewitnesses, most of whom are obviously biased

Documented where outside of the Bible?
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options

The first problem we encounter when trying to discover more about the Historical Jesus is the lack of early sources. The earliest sources only reference the clearly fictional Christ of Faith. These early sources, compiled decades after the alleged events, all stem from Christian authors eager to promote Christianity – which gives us reason to question them. The authors of the Gospels fail to name themselves, describe their qualifications, or show any criticism with their foundational sources – which they also fail to identify. Filled with mythical and non-historical information, and heavily edited over time, the Gospels certainly should not convince critics to trust even the more mundane claims made therein.
    There are no existing eyewitness or contemporary accounts of Jesus. All we have are later descriptions of Jesus’ life events by non-eyewitnesses, most of whom are obviously biased

Aight, you don't believe that he actually ever existed period but you believe that moses and elijah existed outside of him. You're asking for proof for something that you can't disprove with concrete evidence yourself thus creating your own philosophy and conjections of your own and on that note, I'm done.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options

Aight, you don't believe that he actually ever existed period but you believe that moses and elijah existed outside of him. You're asking for proof for something that you can't disprove with concrete evidence yourself thus creating your own philosophy and conjections of your own and on that note, I'm done.

No, dont get me wrong bro, i dont believe anything that cant be verified without facts. Is it a fact that moses lived? Id like to see the documentation. Elijah was alive, documented proof. It aint that hard bruh. And i still dont believe in Allah.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options

I believe in ? . The Grand Architect, the Master Mathematician. I dont believe in sin and morals and values or redemption or burning bushes, or sacrifices. They only mean what people allow them to mean. The Universe is ? , i am a product of the universe therfore i am ? . Im made up of the same things that make up the rest of the universe. Stardust.

I am a pantheist. I dont believe in Satan. And those ? are just as ? as christians, believing in something they have no proof exists, i have DEFINITIVE proof that the universe exists . You cant deny it.You cant be 'sort of' anything. You either are or you aren't @zombie
  • zombie
    Options

I am a pantheist. I dont believe in Satan. And those ? are just as ? as christians, believing in something they have no proof exists, i have DEFINITIVE proof that the universe exists . You cant deny it.You cant be 'sort of' anything. You either are or you aren't @zombie

LOL you don't actually have to believe in satan to be a satanist and you don't actually have any proof that the universe exist you only think you do.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options

LOL you don't actually have to believe in satan to be a satanist and you don't actually have any proof that the universe exist you only think you do.

Touche, there exists no reference out of the universe so the existence of universe is self referential and as the self, reference leads to nothin. But alas the same can be said for your ? @zombie that goes for everything in existence. Without reference to its existence outside of our own we can only assume that it exists. I now know the the definitiin of faith in a spiritual sense.
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Na, white Christians that believe Jesus and ? are white are stupid. This guy is stupid.

055 second mark
    Pope Francis I and Benedict XVI praying to a Blac…: http://youtu.be/fGb_y_rEcrU

Also you are aware that Christianity was in Ethiopia before slavery right? The original color or the Judaism, Egyptian and Islamic ? or Gods were black while the Greek gods were white. The Byzantine empire changed the color of the Christian ? during the dark ages. Africa is named after a white man, Scipio Africanus.

What's that gotta do with anything? Whitey may not have introduced every Black to Christianity, but they're the reason most black Christians follow the religion.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Real ?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol ? name 3 ancestors born before your grandfather... get your self righteous ass outta here.. smh " your ancestors" ? we got sold by other Africans your racist ass hate for whites got you hating your own race... how dumb is that..
  • damobb2deep
    Options

What the ? are talking about?!

these ? think blacks now are christians because of slavery... ? if you wanna convert to another religion you can now no one is stopping you... half of you ? on here who don't claim Christianity can do that without repercussion... so if you can choose to do that why do you think other blacks don't have that choice... smh damn y'all close minded..
  • damobb2deep
    Options

lol ? name 3 ancestors born before your grandfather... get your self righteous ass outta here.. smh " your ancestors" ? we got sold by other Africans your racist ass hate for whites got you hating your own race... how dumb is that..

On my mothers side or my fathers side ? ? . You the gangbanger right? A ? christian gangbanger. Why, if you believe the gospel of jesus christ did you join a gang? ? you are ? stupid. Fact is you cant dispute what i said about christianity being in the east if it was in africa at all. And you cant dispute the fact that 99.9% of blacks that were enslaved were from the west part of africa. And its true that blacks sold other blacks, but who made the demand necessary? I wouldnt expect you to know, you to busy getting ? stuffed down your throat for the sake of your imaginary kids.

lol bruh you catching too much feelings it ain't that serious... also just cuz I'm rep 2 deep don't mean I can't have religious beliefs... and both I know damn well you don't know who your great great grandfather is.. when he died and all that ? .. ? gonna try and go to ancestry.com and figure ? out smh... yes christianity was in the east... but you want us to be true to our roots right? the same roots that sold us huh... the same roots that if you go to west Africa them Africans ain't gonna see you as one of them huh.. bruh go abroad and experience the ? you tryna preach.. I've been to the middle east seen how those cultures are. every time I see your posts you seem so damn angry at everything... I'm glad I'm not you cuz you got Hella estosterone in yo system.. you got alot of hybrid female feelings bruh.. you act like you have a period every 2 months.. ? acting like he got the hormones of a ? in this bytch smh... all because lots of blacks choose to be christians... smh..
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options