Options

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    depends on the circumstances. petty life gang!
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    'crosses.. revenge... plotting...methodically...' ?? Lol Sound like a damn super hero ? aint that serious man.

If you have all these type thoughts, chances are its less about the people 'against' you and more a reflection of your own situation. Means you're not in a good space.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't believe in karma I do believe it's your mentality people say now that they havr family or a kid and its too much to lose or even have to think what happen if u get caught just leave it alone it does depend on the situation though I always think to myself if I get caught if its worth it I can deal with the consequences before my bro died told me.if sumone.lookin for u get em first never be a sittin duck and.never get into trouble over another ?
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Boils down to risk vs reward.

Sometimes you just have to accept a loss and that you are the victim in a situation, if you are not going to do anything about it. You may not want to look at yourself as "a victim" but it is what it is, learn the lesson (if any), and move on.

The worse thing you can do is do nothing about it and sit bitter not letting it go. You'll drive yourself crazy. The next worse thing you can do is do something about it when it's not worth it and lose more than you gain (pride) through retrobution. But if you have little to lose and much to gain, do ur thing.

Sometimes matters of respect warrant it.....meaning you don't want your kids to see you getting disrespected and sucking that ? up like a ? . Sometimes u gotta ride for that no matter the risk. Sometimes death is better.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Depends on the situation. I like ? handle my battles
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Atheist, so no luxury of putting it in Gods hands. Black man in America, so I've never felt I was in a "good space". Good people suffer for no reason and the scales of Lady Justice prefer those who pile the most money on it.

I ain't got time for karma. Make sure not to waste time with the petty or pointless. And just hope I go down for something that's worth it.
  • S2J
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    Atheist, so no luxury of putting it in Gods hands. Black man in America, so I've never felt I was in a "good space". Good people suffer for no reason and the scales of Lady Justice prefer those who pile the most money on it.

I ain't got time for karma. Make sure not to waste time with the petty or pointless. And just hope I go down for something that's worth it.

Sheesh. Couldnt be my life.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Karma is for when ? up ? happens and there is nothing you can do about it and you can't grasp the fact that the world is choas.

Karma has to be the dumbest concept ever. Dr. Mengle lived until he was like 76 in ? Brazil.

Actually karma is a concept based in physics. It's very legitimate

please explain the science and empirical evidence that prove karma haha
  • willywanker
    willywanker Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think pac wanting revenge so bad is what got him killed.

Seemed like fam had a vendetta against everybody that wasn't poor and black.

He always had somebody on his list that he felt had to pay. Seems like his anger made him who he was. The more success he achieved, the more darker and cynical his music became. His animosity was eating away at his soul.

"revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting ? " - 2pac

we seek ? and pac was seeking ? and revenge, not a good way to live.

• ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meehhh, I'd rather handle things for myself.

For example, I told an individual to refrain from parking in my spot at my job.. The first two spots are reserved for myself, and another manager. First time, I let it slide... Second time, I spoke up. Third time... Welp, third time's the charm. That car got that key treatment from back to front.

Next day, my spot was empty, and their car was parked way on the other side of the building.

Now, could I have gotten in trouble? Sure, if they could prove it. But they can't. Do I expect something to happen to me? Maybe, but I'm not sitting on pins and needles waiting. ? it. Stay outta my spot, ? . I worked hard for that ? .
  • Will Munny
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »

For example, I told an individual to refrain from parking in my spot at my job.. The first two spots are reserved for myself, and another manager. First time, I let it slide... Second time, I spoke up. Third time... Welp, third time's the charm. That car got that key treatment from back to front.

Next day, my spot was empty, and their car was parked way on the other side of the building.

Now, could I have gotten in trouble? Sure, if they could prove it. But they can't. Do I expect something to happen to me? Maybe, but I'm not sitting on pins and needles waiting. ? it. Stay outta my spot, ? . I worked hard for that ? .

I have the strangest chub right now.
  • S2J
    edited January 2015
    Options

wt93ic.jpg

Cmon ma. You're wildin. Dont you have a child...

See thats what im talkin abotu. That '? that!, i dont like people playin on my phone!' ? is for the birds.

You at home collectin unemployment rockin back n forth talkin but 'i aint even do nothin'. That ? aint cute.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    depends...

alot of ? i let go because we all make mistakes.

but recently i had to go hard at a family member.....he deserves everything he gets/got
  • kliiimaxx
    kliiimaxx Members Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh I'm about to get my revenge, on a few mf's. I know where they work, where some of 'em live. And trust me, they ain't ready for when I'm about to come through. ? waitin' on Karma.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No matter what u do in life there will always be someone weaker than u, and someone stronger than u.
  • ms.jones
    Options

S2J wrote: »

wt93ic.jpg

Cmon ma. You're wildin. Dont you have a child...

See thats what im talkin abotu. That '? that!, i dont like people playin on my phone!' ? is for the birds.

You a home collectin unemployment rockin back n forth talkin but i aint even do nothin. That ? aint cute.

What makes you think this wasn't well thought out? What makes you think I didn't think of the consequences? I knew the chances of ? coming back to me were slim to none, so... Yup I did it.

I put in the work, I put in the time, and for someone to blatantly disregard and disrespect my grind is a no go. Call me Petty White, Petty Rubble, Petty Crocker, I don't care. Some things require action, otherwise you will continue to get stepped on.
  • ms.jones
    Options

yeah, your whole ? woulda been shot up.

prove that.

Okey Dokey.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Karma is for when ? up ? happens and there is nothing you can do about it and you can't grasp the fact that the world is choas.

Karma has to be the dumbest concept ever. Dr. Mengle lived until he was like 76 in ? Brazil.

Actually karma is a concept based in physics. It's very legitimate

please explain the science and empirical evidence that prove karma haha

The Laws of conservation of matter and energy. No energy in existence can be created or destroyed only transferred from one medium to another. There are many different forms of energy that exist that aren't detectable by human senses but we know they exist because we can study the effects in order to find the cause. Microwaves and UV rays are a perfect example of that.

It's also pretty accepted within pretty much all scientific fields that over an infinite timeline all matter and energy within the universe will fall to an equilibrium as the universe moves toward it's rest state, meaning any and all energy expended by something will eventually be recouped, over an infinite timeline by that thing. For human beings this means that the longer you live, the more positive or negative energy that you have expended will come back to you in some way. That's karma
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    I think not of y'all don't really understand the concept of karma. It doesn't mean that you take a passive seat and let the universe fix ? for you, that's called religion
  • Will Munny
    Options
    That's hilarious you consider karma an energy like UV or microwaves when there has never been anything to prove karma is real.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Most of y'all*
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    karma isn't real. there are childmosesters and murderers that win the lotto so what does that tell you?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    That's hilarious you consider karma an energy like UV or microwaves when there has never been anything to prove karma is real.

It's actually hilarious that you don't. If you can admit that an attractive female smiling at you effects you(she transfers energy to you and you might either smile back, look away or try and talk to her) then you're admitting that karma exists.

In addition to that, the first time a scientist brought some something like the UV rays up in scientific discussion that guy was laughed at, but who actually turned out to be the stupid ones in the long run?

The people doing the laughing
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Most people actually hope karma doesn't exist but for selfish reasons. They don't want the ? things they've done to come back to them