Boyfriend Caught On Video Running Over Pregnant Woman, Cops Say

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtRhSudHS5U

HOLIDAY, Fla. – Florida police said a pregnant woman was run down by a car driven by her boyfriend and home surveillance camera recorded the incident.

The video showed Crystal Noordhuizen, 32, walking across Westwood Drive, just west of US 19, Monday when a white Dodge Charger swerved toward her, hitting her, then slammed into a pole. The driver, who deputies identified as her boyfriend Justin Colby.

Witnesses watched the car barrel into the woman and later the driver walk away, CNN reported.

“He hits her, right, dead on. She went flying over the hood,” said witness Pete Rijos.

“All I could hear was him screaming, ‘Oh no, oh no, oh’ and I run outside and he was running out saying ‘I know I’m going to jail, I know I’m going to jail,’” said another witness Jessica Austin. “I just started screaming at him ‘You can’t run away, you can’t run away.’”

“He ran up the street and got his motorcycle and headed out,” said an unnamed witness.

Austin was with her mother and ran down to help Noordhuizen.

“I was just holding on to her … I was just rubbing her back,” Austin said. “She kept saying she was paralyzed, but I think she was just in shock.”

Noordhuizen was treated for minor injuries at a nearby hospital. It was undisclosed if her unborn child was injured.

Colby has been charged with two counts of attempted homicide and held on $500,000 bail.

Comments