Damn Aaron Hernandez is a ? up

Options

Comments

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    If Hernandez get life without parole on this case those other cases don't even ? matter cause he not getting out no matter what happens anyway.

Sentencing already came down. LIFE w/o parole. ..

He got that "Eddie n Martin" treatment. .

Except that them ? weren't popping everybody that they had problems with.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »
    Let's see if Kraft puts money on the books.

Life is 25 years though now, isn't it? That's not really life.

Why the ? would Kraft do that?
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    NCswag wrote: »
    Let's see if Kraft puts money on the books.

Life is 25 years though now, isn't it? That's not really life.

Why the ? would Kraft do that?

Fo real. Kraft gave hernandez that billion dollar business man move...

Cut his losses quick and kept it moving in his "airforce ones.."

? when Kraft was on the stand he sounded flabby n sick..n that ? worked.

Cuz the jurors said they felt sorry for him..like he was some old man going to a nursing home..

Lil they know Kraft probably out there *ucking their daughters..

Don't let that old man ish fool ya!
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Speaking of Kraft...

Jurors call Kraft’s testimony compelling evidence against Hernandez
    Posted by Michael David Smith on April 15, 2015, 12:37 PM EDT

Aaron Hernandez’s claim of innocence to Robert Kraft helped jurors decide to convict Hernandez of first-degree murder today.

After Hernandez, the former Patriots tight end, was found guilty today of murdering Odin Lloyd, jurors told reporters that the testimony of Kraft, the Patriots’ owner, was compelling. Kraft testified under oath that he spoke with Hernandez when reports first surfaced of Lloyd’s death, and that Hernandez had given Kraft an assurance that he was not involved. Hernandez claimed to Kraft that he had been inside a club at the time that Lloyd was killed, which sounds like a good alibi — except that it raised questions in the minds of jurors as to how, exactly, Hernandez could have known what time Lloyd was killed.

“One part, for me, was Aaron’s alleged statement that . . . he was at a club at that time,” one juror said. “We still don’t know the exact time of Odin’s murder, specifically. So I don’t know how Aaron would have had that information two years ago. Even today, after medical examiners’ review, we still don’t have that information.”

Jurors believe that Hernandez knew what time Lloyd was killed because Hernandez was the one who killed him. Hernandez proclaiming his innocence to Kraft helped the jurors reach that conclusion.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well the all time stupid athlete standard has been claimed by a hispanic dude. So the black race can now breathe a little easier. lol

my ? , OJ? he might have beat the case, but he did all of that other dumb ? afterward.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On the bright side, Hernandez is gonna be the GOAT WR in prison: gonna be catching ? galore!
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    On the bright side, Hernandez is gonna be the GOAT WR in prison: gonna be catching ? galore! won't have to worry about living in Cleveland!

• King_MOEbra
    Options
    On the bright side, Hernandez is gonna be the GOAT WR in prison: gonna be catching ? galore! won't have to worry about living in Baltimore!

• King_MOEbra
    Options
    On the bright side, Hernandez is gonna be the GOAT WR in prison: gonna be catching ? galore!

You stay making these ? posts

You was supposed to laugh, muthafucka.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    ? acting like Hernandez gonna be gettin ? in prison..dude like 6'5 and is a cold hearted killer with bodies all up and down the east coast..he'll be aite

Not to mention the prison is in the heart of Patriots country...he will be respected
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

926.gif
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh.......
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He shot Odin 6 times, damn. U really gotta hate someone to do that. And they still aint find no real motive. Makes u wonder wat they were beefin about.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He got 1st degree with no weapon and no video but circumstantial evidence.

Meanwhile cops get caught on camera and gets no charges.

? this ? . Free Hernandez

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    He got 1st degree with no weapon and no video but circumstantial evidence.

Meanwhile cops get caught on camera and gets no charges.

? this ? . Free Hernandez

No ? ...how about they both belong in prison not free another person who out here killing folks at stop lights for disrespecting them in the club
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? em he smokes wet
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    ? acting like Hernandez gonna be gettin ? in prison..dude like 6'5 and is a cold hearted killer with bodies all up and down the east coast..he'll be aite

More like 6'1", but he is crazy as hell.

But then again, a lot of ? in prison are crazy. But he gone be alright regardless, he's only got the rest of his life to figure it out.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still posted at the amaco , judge giving cash three numbers like at amaco. Or life sentences in this case
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I watched that cnn special on hernandez last night.That's crazy how much surveillance they had on dude

He woke up this morning in a cell knowing he'll never get out and will die there.I'd lose my mind if that was me