? WARS: BossBitchBoo wins!!!

Options

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    spin it however u want..

wish a ? would tell me to do anything in the tone i gave u..
    butttt i was speakin to the hoe in u... and she answered. lol
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? took the time to space it out and everything..
    all neat and ? ... u pay attention to detail huh??

ud probably hand me my money all facing the same way smallest to largest top to bottom witout me havin to ask huh ? ??hahaha

Bro. If you're coming out of the closet leave me out of it. I'm secure in my manhood and my relationship with my woman. I'm a proud father and a provider. Everyone in my family is proud of me. You on the other are a worthless leech on our people and community. There is no comparison between us.

Stay in a ? place bruh.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    didnt read..

i have spoken. hahaha
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    @BOSSExcellence is the lamest ? known to man.

I'm callin this ? D.J. from now on.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    spin it however u want..

wish a ? would tell me to do anything in the tone i gave u..
    butttt i was speakin to the hoe in u... and she answered. lol

Damn....I failed the psychological ? test. What am I going to do now? My life is ruined.

? Loser.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    How my ? @BOSSExcellence a ? tho?

This Fool ass feminine ass ? is a ? for several reasons.

As I stated earlier...

If you say "? Africa" you are an automatic Ruckus level ? . No questions ... no debates.

And this thread is not about that lame. This is a thread created to address all forms of cooning throughout the I.C.

That don't make cuzz a ? . I don't agree wit that ? he talk about africa though.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options

As I stated earlier...

If you say "? Africa" you are an automatic Ruckus level ? . No questions ... no debates.

And this thread is not about that lame. This is a thread created to address all forms of cooning throughout the I.C.

That don't make cuzz a ? . I don't agree wit that ? he talk about africa though.

? Excellence...get the ? outta here.

If you say "?  Africa" you are an automatic Ruckus level ? . No questions ... no debates.
  • _Lefty
    Options

As I stated earlier...

If you say "?  Africa" you are an automatic Ruckus level ? . No questions ... no debates.

Who made you the authority though?
  • CapitalB
    Options
    dont argue amongst ? my ? ..
    ull never win..

let these sissies have they thread. hahaha
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey wait a minuteeee
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude shes burying everything!
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options

As I stated earlier...

Me....that's who.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    dont argue amongst ? my ? ..
    ull never win..

let these sissies have they thread. hahaha

tumblr_mfobnl2Uhb1raz5ixo2_400.gif
  • _Lefty
    Options

As I stated earlier...

Me....that's who.

Nothin personal my G. But who are you?
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options

As I stated earlier...

Me....that's who.

I'm Me. You'll get familiar. Now as to this ? ? that you've grown fond of... he's a ? ... you don't have to believe me but you'll soon see the error of his coonish ways.
  • _Lefty
    Options

As I stated earlier...

Me....that's who.

I'm Me. You'll get familiar. Now as to this ? ? that you've grown fond of... he's a ? ... you don't have to believe me but you'll soon see the error of his coonish ways.

Well, "i'm me" ain't enough. So we'll lean on the facts. A ? puts his down to raise his status with the white man, and/or panders to the white man and forgets himself. While I don't agree with what he says about africa. He's not exactly pandering to the other race. Therefore, he not no ruckus level ? or whatever the ? you sayin. That's my ? , but I wasn't comin to his aide, he a grown man. But I was coming to get it clear, you in here talkin like a muhfuckin super villian and you don't even have the definition straight, you gon ? around and climb the anti ? ladder and find out you got the ladder rested against the wrong building. Proceed though governor. I'ma let you breathe.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options

As I stated earlier...

Me....that's who.

Well, "i'm me" ain't enough. So we'll lean on the facts. A ? puts his down to raise his status with the white man, and/or panders to the white man and forgets himself. While I don't agree with what he says about africa. He's not exactly pandering to the other race. Therefore, he not no ruckus level ? or whatever the ? you sayin. That's my ? , but I wasn't comin to his aide, he a grown man. But I was coming to get it clear, you in here talkin like a muhfuckin super villian and you don't even have the definition straight, you gon ? around and climb the anti ? ladder and find out you got the ladder rested against the wrong building. Proceed though governor. I'ma let you breathe.

? Africa=?

Nice Paragraph B.
  • _Lefty
    Options

As I stated earlier...

Me....that's who.

? Africa=?

Nice Paragraph B.

Thank you.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well damn. A lot of coonage has has been exposed I see.
  • Parallel
    Parallel Members, Writer Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Post is buried, click here to show the rest.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why this ? bossboo hate Africa?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "too many people starving and that ? aint baller enough for me?"
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Tell me that you re not a woman for ? sake...

If yes you should get your mind right asap for calling a ? 'my ? '

Unless youre a weak minded hoe / slave

• THIRDSUPREME
    Options

Tell me that you re not a woman for ? sake...

If yes you should get your mind right asap for calling a ? 'my ? '

Unless youre a weak minded hoe / slave

Nah. That's not a woman, so many flaws in his argument, I refuse to answer questions or debate anyone who doesn't understand why a black man in America saying ? Africa is a ? , but that's just me. You can't reason with a COONLOVER.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

As I stated earlier...

Me....that's who.

He is the purest form of BLACK on BLACK ? .

he and the drug dealers that sell coke to their family members...

I still dont understand why he doesnt get the 'Matt treatment'...

really
This discussion has been closed.