What reign of terror was worst Triple H's(2002-2005) or Jeff Jarrett's(2003-2006)?

Options

Comments

• RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Triple H
    And his WCW run wasn't nearly that bad
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Triple H was the best Heel in the company's prime, i dont see how that's a "B+" player but whatever
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Triple H
    hhh killed ratings and buyrates

when hhh was top heel with no scsa and rock, smackdown was more popular

"hhh is the reason that match was amazing" said no one ever

jericho was a top heel and had the matches to back it up and what'd they call him

b+
  • blu197
    Options

Smackdown was never more popular, y'all ? are delusional... So we suppose to act like HHH didn't carry old ass Taker in those Mania matches, a lot of joints with Flair,Batista and even Rock?? FOH....
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeff Jarrett
    I say Jarrett because this ? ? was the boss and padded his title wins so he can make himself seem like he was up there with Flair, that ? use to ? me off!
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Triple H
    blu197 wrote: »

Smackdown was never more popular, y'all ? are delusional... So we suppose to act like HHH didn't carry old ass Taker in those Mania matches, a lot of joints with Flair,Batista and even Rock?? FOH....

taker, batista, and rock definitely did they parts, aint gon say hhh aint have decent matches but amazing nah, and he was better b4 he tore his quad, smackdown ppvs used to outdraw raw ppvs at times, and smackdown tv show was competing with raw even with smackdown being on a channel like upn while hhh was helpin raw fall off a cliff, these are facts mane i got no reason to make this up believe it or not. brock lesnar and the smackdown 6>>>hhh reign of terror
  • blu197
    Options
    Dont kno what matches you saw, and you sayin Smackdown had bigger draws but where the numbers at? Exactly. And RAW was also in terrible state when Bret and Shawn were the top guys, i guess that means their reign wasn't good too huh...
  • blu197
    Options
    And dude really said HHH has no amazing matches smh
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont kno what matches you saw, and you sayin Smackdown had bigger draws but where the numbers at? Exactly. And RAW was also in terrible state when Bret and Shawn were the top guys, i guess that means their reign wasn't good too huh...

http://www.gerweck.net/tv-ratings/2002-ratings/

funny how smackdowns ratings edged closer to Raw's as soon as hhh was awarded the title in September 2002

they rarely beat raw in the ratings but there was no doubt they were putting out the better product
  • blu197
    Options
    Smackdowns roster was stacked during that time period, alot of ppl were gonna watch the show no matter who was the top guy on RAW, and SD wasn't puttin on a better product imo....
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Triple H

the business was down hill and diesel had been champ a year, bret and shawn helped save them

u can look at the buyrates for some smackdown ppvs vs raw ppvs, its not hard to see how brock or kurt main events would out do tired ass hhh main events

and please show me an amazing hhh match not involving hbk or 5 other guys during the reign of terror
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Triple H

HHH and Undertaker are in the same age bracket. I doubt he carried him.

He did carry Batista in 2005 because Batista was a raw as Roman is now and Flair was 88 years old when they had that 2006 feud.

HHH is a great talent, he is a good storyteller for sure, his psychology is dope too. That said, he isn't "carry the company" material and never has been.

Would I call him a B+ player? Ehhh I guess so.
  • blu197
    Options
    13x champ being a B+ player? ok
  • jono
    Options
    Triple H
    Politics have a lot to do with HHH having the title that many times.

I don't think HHH should have main evented a show after 2003-2004 personally.

I think he should have moved into the position he is in now way back in 2005 after losing to Batista.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Triple H
    13x champ being a B+ player? ok

wwe DID U KNOW?

HHH was only a 2 time champion b4 being aligned with stephanie.

and as previously stated shouldnt have been champ again after the mid 2000's

B+ at best, your favorite wrestler is overrated at wrestling and one of the goats at politics behind the scenes of wrestling. get over it
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Triple H
    plus they passed the title around like hot potato, ion think it looks right that hhh, cena and orton have more reigns than scsa rock taker or hbk
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Triple H
    Triple H was hands down the best wrestler on the planet from maybe Marchish 1999 til end of 2001 when he suffered tgat freak knee injury when he was tagging with Austin as the underrated "Power Trip".

That ? Triple H can still tear up to this day if he wants to out his body through it also.

But from 2003-2006 ish he was insufferable. Only Cenas insufferability casted a shadow over Trips which us why I cut it off at 2006.

With Trips his problem was never in ring or on the mic, and wasnt even if he was on Austin or The Rocks level which he's clearly not, it was all about his ? politics. So obvious and transparent.
  • jono
    Options
    Triple H
    plus they passed the title around like hot potato, ion think it looks right that hhh, cena and orton have more reigns than scsa rock taker or hbk

Bruh. From like 2006-2011
    Damn near every WWE show was main evented by HHH, John Cena, Randy Orton or Edge in some variety. I was heated off that ? .
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

taker, batista, and rock definitely did they parts, aint gon say hhh aint have decent matches but amazing nah, and he was better b4 he tore his quad, smackdown ppvs used to outdraw raw ppvs at times, and smackdown tv show was competing with raw even with smackdown being on a channel like upn while hhh was helpin raw fall off a cliff, these are facts mane i got no reason to make this up believe it or not. brock lesnar and the smackdown 6>>>hhh reign of terror

I agree I used to check for SD more than Raw around 02-early 04 time. Brock Lesner in the main event, with Taker, Angle, Eddie, Benoit, Big Show, and a rising John Cena was much more entertaining than what was going on on Raw. Brock was fresh in comparison to HHH.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeff Jarrett
    I'm not surprised at the poll triple h hate here is strong as ? dude has had classic matches during that time....jeff jarrett is not even in the top 20 lol
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Triple H
    I'm not surprised at the poll triple h hate here is strong as ? dude has had classic matches during that time....jeff jarrett is not even in the top 20 lol

please name them
  • a-grave247
    a-grave247 Members Posts: 780 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HHH had some amazing matches in 2002-2005. The feud's with Shawn Michaels and Austin were dope. He is also really good on the mic. I think the dude is really underrated. Granted he married the boss's daughter, but you can't front like he didn't put in work also. ? even Austin says he is and was one of the best ever.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeff Jarrett

please name them

He had a casket match against kane, his match against undertaker, the matches against hbk, the triple threat match he had with goldberg and kane, the last man standing match against hbk, another triple threat match with benoit and hbk....jeff jarrett ain't done much of ? but he had a better title reign? Lol
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Triple H

please name them

He had a casket match against kane, his match against undertaker, the matches against hbk, the triple threat match he had with goldberg and kane, the last man standing match against hbk, another triple threat match with benoit and hbk....jeff jarrett ain't done much of ? but he had a better title reign? Lol

this aint about how good jeff jarrett's was, its how bad hhh's was, out of those matches u named the last 2 the only ones i can take seriously, jeff might not have been championship material, but at least he put people over. hhh was hoggin the title and droppin it when ? was too late, while his work rate deteriorated, his promos bored ? to death
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Triple H
    Never liked that egotistical racist ? . Jeff Jarrett was an equal opportunist that pushed good talent over. He's also had some dope TNA matches. His feud with Owen Hart in the WWE was dope and better than all of Wide faced Helmsleys matches if the other person was helping him go over.