American Horror Story Hotel

Options

Comments

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I hope Dandy goes maniac style again.Mr. March's closet is crazy.

So i wonder if the cop's wife is dead?There's something going on here I think.Some twist.maybe they're all dead?I love how it got me questioning ? like season 1.

Damn Naomi got that work

LOL I guess they were tongue tied.

Pause.So if dude is ? he had to not be ? at least once to have a son.Where's the mother?

Is a ghost that gives hand jobs so bad?Ghost ride the ? Sally

What did iris do to her son?

So he doesn't have a drinking problem?Why does he act like it?LOL when she said "You might need one"

Gaga can act.She's doing a good job.Kinda wish she had a part in True Blood.

LMFAO Bernie Madoff.Why didn't she ? him?

So I wonder what it means that she can see ghosts and saw Holden? "Hi Mommy"

I also wonder if sally really injected iris or did she do it herself? So spirits with unfinished business stay in the hotel.

Basset too fine.A Gaga/Basset sex scene.I wouldn't have requested it,but niiiiice.

Love and hip hop AHS.Gaga ? them ? up.

so Donavan was an actor?Gaga likes famous ppl.

I wonder if she put that bag over her own head?Horrible way to go. How iris will be as a vampire.Her and Gaga may have issue because she doesn't like her creations creating.

I liked this better than ep 2.Next week looks crazy w/all those serial killers.

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is this season so far? I know its only what 2 episodes in?
  • loch121
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    How is this season so far? I know its only what 2 episodes in?

3 eps in.It's cool so far.I like it
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's good so far, lady Gaga got a nice ass
  • loch121
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Don't read unless you want a clue to what's coming.Spoiler picture.Raises a lot of questions.Makes for some theories.
    Gaga looks pregnant in this pic.Can these vamps get pregnant?She's at Murder House in the past in these.Did she get an abortion?Is she the Infantata's mother?Or did she bring the Montgomery's baby back from the dead,kinda explaining why the Infantata likes blood? Is she somebody in the show's mother?

Unrelated,the cop is having dinner w/ a bunch of serial killers?Is he a serial killer himself?Why would he be with them?

rs_634x1024-151015071731-634.Lady-Gaga-BTS-American-Horror-Story-Fake-Bump-JR-101515.jpg
  • loch121
    Options
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    Damn this season must be weak? No one saying ? , offering theories ETC
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Damn this season must be weak? No one saying ? , offering theories ETC

Nba season just started back up and the NFL season has been ? , the story isn't bad and i enjoy Gaga showin ass every episode but it isn't a must see every Wednesday, i catch the recent episode whenever i have time to sit down and try to get into the story
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If the cop didn't have real conversations with his work colleague, I would say he is dead. But he can't be.

I thought the Devils night ? was wack. Dead serial killers turning up once a year to ? one guy and drink absinth?

Smh, cops wife never gave a ? about anyone apart from Holden. The cop whole family gonna be vamps?

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this season is creepy as hell my goodness. So many wild storylines
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    This show got me tripping! I'm actually sitting here thinking Lady Gaga could catch it....
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »
    This show got me tripping! I'm actually sitting here thinking Lady Gaga could catch it....

She fits in well on this series lol
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    King of GA wrote: »

She fits in well on this series lol

Its crazy cause I've never thought she was even remotely attractive. Now I'm sitting here watching this joint thinking she sexy as hell.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man if it wasn't for Gaga's ass i wouldn't sit through these over the top ? episodes...
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    Damn is the season that bad?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, this season is good. It's redeemed itself after ? freak show.

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    I stopped watching Freakshow on Netflix on episode 5 might just finish it up for the sake of it
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    Man if it wasn't for Gaga's ass i wouldn't sit through these over the top ? episodes...

? is ridiculous. It seems like every popular show gotta have some ? ? in it.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Season is great but the ? ? is ridiculous
  • VIBE
    Options
    At least that ? thing hasn't come back, that was disturbing as ? .
  • VIBE
    Options
    Good ep.

Now we see where all this youth and thirst for blood started. We see why the countess was so into Tristian. Mr. March is brutal. Dude gives no ? and locked up Countesses' lovers. ? is crazy, they don't die, just starve. Horrible.

I don't care much for the detectives story so far, I see why he's involved but I wonder if his 10 commandments killer somehow is involved in a big way. The intro to this season shows the 10 commandments.

March just told Countess about what he did? Or was that a flashback?
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Good ep.

Now we see where all this youth and thirst for blood started. We see why the countess was so into Tristian. Mr. March is brutal. Dude gives no ? and locked up Countesses' lovers. ? is crazy, they don't die, just starve. Horrible.

I don't care much for the detectives story so far, I see why he's involved but I wonder if his 10 commandments killer somehow is involved in a big way. The intro to this season shows the 10 commandments.

March just told Countess about what he did? Or was that a flashback?

The detective is the ten commandments killer at least that's what I think . There needs to be more Mr. March though Evan Peters is killing the role.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yep the detective has been lost his mind and I think he is the killer, chasing himself. Obviously multiple personailities.

I have to say, Lady Gaga has done a pretty good job. Didn't think she would shine as much as she has.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Yep the detective has been lost his mind and I think he is the killer, chasing himself. Obviously multiple personailities.

I have to say, Lady Gaga has done a pretty good job. Didn't think she would shine as much as she has.

Damn u hit the nail on the head