Netflix - Bloodline Final Season 3 (Original Series)

Options

Comments

• fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Kevin is the kevin of blunders smh

episode 1? episode 1!! you already ? up this much ?
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    I was hoping that crocodile was gon eat his ass cuz I couldn't tell where it was at first
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin is such a ? face!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Dude is ? dead.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I watched the first episode of this show and really liked it, but for some reason i never went back and watched the season! Gonna give this and House of cards a viewing this weekend.
  • fortyacres
    edited May 2017
    Options
    lmao Kev got shot haha.

Ma O'bannon ain't scared of no feds.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    I think we need to start speaking in spoilers from here on out.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    lol Jake in one scene and he already telling Kevin everything any sane person would tell him.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Mario Van Peebles aka David Clarke
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Kevin is really worse than Danny. Everything bad that happened to them after Danny died was his fault. 2 seasons of his fuckery I can't take this ? and I'm only on ep 5.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Kevin is soooooo ? dumb. He's way worst than Danny. He doing ? just as bad as him if not worse! Danny was small time and he's taking Cuban Narcos out for ? pleasure cruises n ?
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    "Excess stress and ? use"

:lol::lol:
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited May 2017
    Options
    This family gotta ? burn man. Eric O'Bannon getting ? over left and right.
    Wouldn't even let him see his mom's funeral and pressing the sister, somebody who literally had ? all to do with anything, tryna scare her. ? like that is why people hate cops.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Kevin is really worse than Danny. Everything bad that happened to them after Danny died was his fault. 2 seasons of his fuckery I can't take this ? and I'm only on ep 5.

And him being so smug like ain't no problem with what he's doing and who he's dealing with telling everybody to chill out when they tell him to be careful. I hope he dies at the end of this ? .
  • Will Munny
    Options

And him being so smug like ain't no problem with what he's doing and who he's dealing with telling everybody to chill out when they tell him to be careful. I hope he dies at the end of this ? .
    I laughed soooi hard when Kevin was like "I thought you were gonna take care of that? And John was like "now there's the Kevin I know". Made his ass fall in the water hahahahaha
  • Will Munny
    Options
    ? Sheriff David Clarke is also a prosecutor.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    John Leguizamo character is pointless.
    oh ? he just offed himself :astonished:
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    did John really just die? What the ? ?
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Oh nvm. I was bout to say that was dumb af.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    I hated episode 9.
  • fortyacres
    Options
    lol Van Peebles really does look like Sheriff David Clarke.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    lol Van Peebles really does look like Sheriff David Clarke.

He's a jacked young david clarke lololol

Episode 9 was stupid as ? . just way too long and stupid.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    John Leguizamo character is pointless.
    oh ? he just offed himself :astonished:

That's something I'm really scratching my head over.
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I finished.
    this season was kinda trash.

No Meg...not that I really needed to see her but she's apart of the family, and more Meg might have meant less kevin.

Didn't really go into the end of the trial. The ? just ended over text and we didn't know what happened to O'Bannon til later.

John talking to Danny's ghost was way overdone. Ep 9 was torture.

John Leguizamo character had no purpose...even in s2 I didn't understand why he had beef with the Rayburns. He had no ties to them so it never felt real why he wanted to get back at them.

The random storyline of Roy and the mom having a thing.

Kevin not dying. Seriously no reason why he was alive. And his wife was trash talking bout they need to get John to fix it. Whaaaat. did John tell you to do a ? Narcos crossover why does he have to fix that ? ? He going to prison hopefully forever but still.
    I did get a chuckle when the mom said she made kevin weak for getting a c section and not letting him fight for himself.
  • Will Munny
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I finished.
    this season was kinda trash.

No Meg...not that I really needed to see her but she's apart of the family, and more Meg might have meant less kevin.

Didn't really go into the end of the trial. The ? just ended over text and we didn't know what happened to O'Bannon til later.

John talking to Danny's ghost was way overdone. Ep 9 was torture.

John Leguizamo character had no purpose...even in s2 I didn't understand why he had beef with the Rayburns. He had no ties to them so it never felt real why he wanted to get back at them.

The random storyline of Roy and the mom having a thing.

Kevin not dying. Seriously no reason why he was alive. And his wife was trash talking bout they need to get John to fix it. Whaaaat. did John tell you to do a ? Narcos crossover why does he have to fix that ? ? He going to prison hopefully forever but still.
    I did get a chuckle when the mom said she made kevin weak for getting a c section and not letting him fight for himself.
    Season start out really good and kinda fizzled by 6 0r 7 and kinda fizzled further and turned into hot garbage.

I was really digging the public defender and the Obannons gonna bring down the Rayburns n ? . THen just BY CHANCE Chelsea gets caught stealing one pill and it ruins everything. ? that. I liked that theme tho of people ? on in society getting back at the Rayburns

the whole ? with his old college buddy coming back was lame.

John Leguisamo was entirely pointless. Entirely. I just don't get it. Maybe he wasn't even real and was just supposed to symbolize some ? and its going way over my head

? Meg, ? goes cross country and changes her name to Amy and makes up a ton of ? to get empathy from people because she knows nobody on planet earth would have an ounce of sympathy for her after all the ? she made up

Writers fell in love with the characters, even ? kevin. ? ambiguous ending. John gets away with all of it. ? episode 9 was entire waste, whole thing could have been done in 8 mintues.

Was funny seeing the mom get her hopes crushed and tell kevin he had always been weak lolollol. Mom was a ? too.

Kevin not getting killed was the worst, he was a ? human. Honestly they were all ? birds behind the scenes. Really frustrating. His wife was a ? too. "oh you killed this guy, make john fix it!" what a ? .

I was hoping john was gonna blow his brains out or something.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ John hitting the weed like Uncle Snoop.