Father tries to preven son from getting jumped and encourages a fair fight

Options
OhMars
OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
http://youtu.be/z6ncF5HViig

I have lost all faith in the next generation. These ? are so very ? .

Comments

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Them ? scattered like roaches when he let that gun go off. Fair for the father.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So bone of them expected to get shot at and my man clearly got a pistol on him. He tried to tell them.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And he gets clapped
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funniest part of this ? is the beginning when pops had to jump in the little ? face and tell this pup that he wasn't a little ? ....the pups friend pulled him back quick. Pops was gonna fade that ? out.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew this was chicago soon as I heard those country ass accents. The father should be ashamed of himself encouraging the fight. He should have been giving a Furious Styles inspired lecture tellin them to think of their future but he an ol ignant ass.

I woulda made my son pay the money he owe AND fight the dude
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pops a triple og.
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them ? at the end who started to run up and changed they mind when they realized they had an easier target already on the ground are the definition of sucka ? pops better than me cuz I would have shot 1 of them ?
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint no such thing as a fair fight. Me and my ? would have jumped that ? the next day at school. ? yall ethics and morals.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is a lose-lose situation for everyone involved but dude made the best decision he could at the time, those ? ? can't stand on their own, gotta say OG tried to handle it and it didn't go the way he wanted.

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Aint no such thing as a fair fight. Me and my ? would have jumped that ? the next day at school. ? yall ethics and morals.

Thats exactly how people get shot/ killed....have you seen the movie juice???? Get caught without ya help one day ? around and get smoked.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The lil ? prolly deserved an ass whippin.

Grown ass ? letting off shots in a crowd of lil ? = weak asf.

Gunplay aint no joke. Never know who those other lil dudes related to. ? around and get their house shot up by some ? bcuz he wanted to get in kids beef.

I woulda let my son step in the arena but make sure ? don't get outta hand.

Gladiators didn't have security.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The lil ? prolly deserved an ass whippin.

Grown ass ? letting off shots in a crowd of lil ? = weak asf.

Gunplay aint no joke. Never know who those other lil dudes related to. ? around and get their house shot up by some ? bcuz he wanted to get in kids beef.

I woulda let my son step in the arena but make sure ? don't get outta hand.

Gladiators didn't have security.

O no g wiz, what the ? where u watching???
    Aint that what the dad did?
    didn't the father set parameters? yet still, them lil savages couldn't respect that.
    What u expect the dad to do, watch his son get jump??
    With lil ? like that, especially in a place like Chicago, there's no future for them, only dead or in jail.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its a shame that you actually have to encourage ? to fight one on one nowadays because its not the norm smh.