Do Yall Go The Club 1 Deep Or In Groups

Options

Comments

• L3NU
    L3NU Members Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? clubs I go to Cyphers where they play wu tang and canibus records all night, that's where the bad ? really at
  • Kakarot
    Kakarot Members Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    Options
    L3NU wrote: »
    ? clubs I go to Cyphers where they play wu tang and canibus records all night, that's where the bad ? really at

Bad ? are wherever they play Drake.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Usually 5-6 of us but one ? brings 2 ppl another brings 3, a next random person pops up with their crew, etc. So we might be 15-20 deep some nights. I prefer it like that. We have our own party within the party.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop tryin to gid flirt i dont even know you Ob

pic15.gif

It really isnt
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    havent been out in a while in my town and prolly never will these ? dont know how to act, used to hit the club in oxford with 1 or 2 of my homeboys, never hit a club solo until last week when i went to a krit concert, so i may do it again
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options

Fam I don't doubt there are one or two but come on...
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Usually with 1 or 2 ? . I feel weird going alone 2 a club. I go to bars alone though
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only club I go to in my city is Sam's club.

If I go to a club here then I better get in free.

Going to the club out of town>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>going to the club in my city
  • the known unknown
    the known unknown Members Posts: 116 ✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Not when I'm home, but I travel alone often, so I will go to a lounge and sit at the bar by myself and drink enough until I can become chatty patty with a stranger.

OB lookin to get ? when she step out. Willingly or unwillingly.

Willingly. No woman goes out dolo without the intention of getting piped,either that night or a prospect for later

Ob tryin to be Angela Bassett in Waiting to Exhale when she let Wesley Snipes hit

CamRon+You+mad.jpg

lol whaaat? well what am I supposed to do when I travel alone for work? Just sit in my hotel and watch tv? I like checking out new lounges and bars when Im in a new city.

What do you do for a living?
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

pic15.gif

It really isnt

yall know what sarcasm is?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not when I'm home, but I travel alone often, so I will go to a lounge and sit at the bar by myself and drink enough until I can become chatty patty with a stranger.

OB lookin to get ? when she step out. Willingly or unwillingly.

Willingly. No woman goes out dolo without the intention of getting piped,either that night or a prospect for later

Ob tryin to be Angela Bassett in Waiting to Exhale when she let Wesley Snipes hit

CamRon+You+mad.jpg

lol whaaat? well what am I supposed to do when I travel alone for work? Just sit in my hotel and watch tv? I like checking out new lounges and bars when Im in a new city.

What do you do for a living?

I assess police departments and whether or not they're in compliance with accrediting standards.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I stay home. dolo.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @obnoxiouslyfresh when you coming to Houston?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    @obnoxiouslyfresh when you coming to Houston?

Idk but when I do, I like that place Gringos.

That avocado dip....
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gota go in groups bcuz too many haters in my city..

We in that ? like nwo
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I go to bars or strip clubs solo but not a club.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i mostly roll wit 4 of my friends but once in the club we are off doin our own thing .
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but i have one friend in my small circle that gets way to ? everytime we go out and gets into random situations and i have to be the one to watch over him smh
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SixGwad wrote: »
    but i have one friend in my small circle that gets way to ? everytime we go out and gets into random situations and i have to be the one to watch over him smh

Smh. Ur a good friend. U only get one of those with me then ur cut from that scene. Don't ? up the vibe.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to have no problem going alone, infact usualy perfered it, wouldn't have to worry if my freinds wanted to leave or stay, keep stuff on my own terms. I lived in vegas thoug, not sure I'd of felt the same way in the normal club scene.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    huey wrote: »

pic15.gif

It really isnt

yall know what sarcasm is?

lol not gonna lie that missed me
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I go out solo dolo more often than not.

When I do go out w/ my homeboys it's usually in a group of 3 or so. It's always good to go out w/ folks who like to trip out and actually have a good time AND not want to walk all over the damn spot the entire time I'm there. Jus find a cut and post up b/c I don't wanna feel like I've been on a treadmill when I leave. lol
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Between folk i knew in college or even high school, or from hoopin or the gym, i always run into somebody i know when im solo. Just a quick brush by tho i dont annex myself into their crew lol
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I've notice when i'm out lately, younger guys in groups don't approach women, they having a dance circle like females or having dance offs with each other. This is why you need to go out by yourself. Plus I liked to leave on my terms too.
  • BlackCat
    BlackCat Members Posts: 824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always wanted try going to the movies alone but never got the guys to do it. I'm gonna just go ahead and do it during a weekday day early