V.P. Biden says American Jews aren't safe in America!

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/193387

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/03/20/a-complete-timeline-of-obamas-anti-israel-hatred/

Zechariah 8:20-23

Get ready, get ready!

Jerusalem, Jerusalem!

Better grab hold of a Jew soon. It's going to be a furnace in Babylon the Great and all who are trapped inside will perish.

Amen.

Comments

• Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them ? ain't Jews. They're inspirations for Bugs Bunny and Woody Allen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Them ? ain't Jews. They're inspirations for Bugs Bunny and Woody Allen.

The day of the Lord is near. He that is courageous amongst the mighty shall flee away naked in that day. Amen.
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biden always says some ? tho. You sure you want to hang your apocalypse hat on that rack?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    brown321 wrote: »
    Biden always says some ? tho. You sure you want to hang your apocalypse hat on that rack?

Apoclaypse hat?

I'm talking about the day of the Lord!

Have you read your bible?

But then again ? did say this:

"42Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh." Matthew 24:42-44

If you've been watching and praying you would know that the signs of the times are piled up to heaven.

But yeah, ? also said that Day of the Lord comes like a thief in the night! He will uncover the skirts of those who played around and surprise the hyprocrites aka those who weren't watching and praying (parable of the 10 virgins).

"Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man." Luke 21:36

Watch
    Watch
    Watch

The day of the Lord is near. There will be many dead bodies in every place! They will cast them forth with silence!
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good cut all ties with them. a lot of them are worst than ? then way they mistreat african jews.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Good cut all ties with them. a lot of them are worst than ? then way they mistreat african jews.

I seen plenty of African Jews here in Jerusalem working side by side with Jews from all over the world.

I'm here myself and Ive been treated with respect and love from everybody.

America gots you scared so that you can stay there and be trapped in the snare. It's an evil time. And the worst is yet to come!

Amen.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh. it's you.

::leaves thread::
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    "Behold, the days come, thus saith the Lord ? , that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:

12And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.

13In that day shall the fair virgins and young men faint for thirst."
    Amos 8:11-13

It's an evil time. Amen.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    "For all who falls in the lake of fire, will enter heaven in time."
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see someone is off their meds.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    ? Jesus.

AND AFRICA TOO!!!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    ? Jesus.
    He loves you. Amen.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven? are you out the states for good?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    "For all who falls in the lake of fire, will enter heaven in time."

"18Your covenant with death will be annulled;
    your agreement with the realm of the dead will not stand. When the overwhelming scourge sweeps by, you will be beaten down by it.
    19As often as it comes it will carry you away;
    morning after morning, by day and by night,
    it will sweep through. It will be a terror only to understand the report!
    Isaiah 28:18-19

Yes, let ? be true and all men liars! Amen!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    RobCoLife wrote: »

Everything is playing out just like ? said it would. Sadly not many people will understand as usual. But thank ? that the wise will understand! Hallelujah!
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Everything is playing out just like ? said it would. Sadly not many people will understand as usual. But thank ? that the wise will understand! Hallelujah!

? is laughing at your silly ass for trying to know when he is going to make a move. You are no prophet my man. Give it up.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven? are you out the states for good?

Not yet. Just came to visit and make contacts! ? is great! Hallelujah!

I'll be back in BTG tomorrow Lord willing. ? still has work for me to do! Such as sounding the alarm and giving out the warning!

I'll be here in Jerusalem permanently next year though. The last blood moon of the tetrad happens during succot on September 28, 2015.

The blood moon season will be complete at that time and this is what ? says about that:

"And I will show wonders in the heavens
    and on the earth,
    blood and fire and billows of smoke.
    31The sun will be turned to darkness
    and the moon to blood
    before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.
    32And everyone who calls
    on the name of the Lord will be saved;
    for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem
    there will be deliverance,
    as the Lord has said,
    even among the survivors
    whom the Lord calls."
    Joel 2:30-32

I underlined the key! Hint: (BEFORE)

? always gives warnings! But are you watching? Are you praying? That is the question!

And guess what If you call on the name of the LORD you will be saved! And He tells us where deliverance will be.

Read Zechariah 8!

Come back to the land of promise!

Read Jeremiah 51:9 and 51:50!

? tells us what to do, but the question is do you believe Him?

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord!

You don't want to be in America around election time next year. That's the absolute latest I would stay in BTG.

Amen.

image.jpg
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You've been doing this for years man. Do you preach all over the web or is it your mission to save the souls of IC posters?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

? is laughing at your silly ass for trying to know when he is going to make a move. You are no prophet my man. Give it up.

Where did I set dates? ? tells us to watch and pray so that you can be accounted worthy to escape what's about to come and stand before the son of Man!

Oh yeah, also It is written that the testimony of the LORD is the spirit of prophecy! Have you been reading your bible?

"And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship ? : for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."
    Revelation 19:10

If folks are this woefully clueless, I can't even imagine what it will be like when the real famine comes on the cloudy day. For it is an evil day. Baldness, sackcloth, and branding instead of beauty. ? have mercy on all those left behind. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    You've been doing this for years man. Do you preach all over the web or is it your mission to save the souls of IC posters?

I preach where ever The Lord leads me in whatever forum or mode of communication ? allows me to use. Hallelujah!

• Ajackson17
    Options

I seen plenty of African Jews here in Jerusalem working side by side with Jews from all over the world.

America gots you scared so that you can stay there and be trapped in the snare. It's an evil time. And the worst is yet to come!

Amen.

You ain't got the worst treatment yet
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Amen.

Persecution comes with being a believer in Jesus Christ. Think it not strange when people revile you, speak shamefully of you, and despitefully use you. For if they did Jesus like they did, who was a green tree, what do you imagine they would do to a dry tree, which are all the followers of Jesus Christ? Amen.
  • Ajackson17
    Options

Amen.

Persecution comes with being a believer in Jesus Christ. Think it not strange when people revile you, speak shamefully of you, and despitefully use you. For if they did Jesus like they did, who was a green tree, what do you imagine they would do to a dry tree, which are all the followers of Jesus Christ? Amen.

remember Israel don't like black men so while we may get our ass whooped here you'll too.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Amen.

remember Israel don't like black men so while we may get our ass whooped here you'll too.

Ridiculous. I seen many black here in Israel and I was mostly in Jerusalem. Africa is right next door. I saw them working in the IDF, the police force, in shops, walking, eating, talking, praying, smiling, and doing what all other human beings do.

Stop feeding into the propaganda machine. Are there racists? Of course. But Israel is not like the media makes it seem. There is tension, but that tension isn't based upon skin color but rather on RELIGION.

I know because I street preached here and the flak I got mostly came from Muslims. Thank ? that He saved me though. They get real hostile. But it's a given because this is where, in Jerusalem, that this age will come to an end! Hallelujah!