Seedz Therapy: Come in and get Therapized

Options

Comments

• SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    If you aren't angry, then how do you feel?
    Does it make you uncomfortable when a person asks you about your lifestyle and questions how you may really feel about it?

I understand pimps are very well-versed in manipulation, but I'm a therapist man. I can see through the tricks.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but nah..
    ur gonna need a bigger room.. more furniture in it.. a shirt wit a better cut.. and at the least a windsor knot if u want me to take u serious..

sorry bruh..
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CapitalB
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    but nah..
    ur gonna need a bigger room.. more furniture in it.. a shirt wit a better cut.. and at the least a windsor knot if u want me to take u serious..

sorry bruh..

How in the ? did a ? from the hood get so bougie

bourgeoisie...

ur welcome.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you for what?

Proving my point
  • CapitalB
    Options
    imma give u a story @700
    ..its about my uncle who came home after serving 23 yrs on a 21 to life sentence..

u may not have read but i made mention of this before about how i gave him money to start his business.. he learned carpentry or some ? whilst behind bars.. he first came out and was working under somebody but wanted to do his own thing cause he was gettin ? out his money and he reached out to me.. gave him the money to file the proper paperwork and money for materials.. he used my grandfather's truck.. was an ol' raggedy ? .. but it ran..

nearly a year later he came to me for some more money.. he had a big project and didn't wanna lose the client but needed materials.. so again i gave it to him.. while talking to him he told me how it was hard for him to get clients cause when they'd meet him even tho referred they'd eventually decide to contract someone else..

i gave him 5 racks and told him to get a better truck.. told him i don't care how good u are u pull up in that aint nobody go ? wit u.. he got him a lil pickup more up wit the times.. and sure enough.. people started ? wit him and he's on.. doin his thing..

sayin that to say IN THE REAL WORLD.. perception is reality..
    my game's son has his own room.. walk in closet.. full bathroom and a balcony overlooking the backyard.. ? 's bigger then yo apartment.. jus his room..

? can a ? tell me??
    he go show me he can do for himself before he can do for me..

its like T.I. said.. u know that trap ? u probably listen to.
    "get a house.. get a benz.. ill value ur opinion then."

so nah.. it aint got nothin to do with me bein burgeois..
    and everything to do with him showin to prove.
  • Parallel
    Parallel Members, Writer Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CapitalB
    Options
    exception to rules are not the rule of thumb..

how many yachts and estates these cats got??!

if they talk id be the first to listen..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    and like the story i jus gave...

when ur soliciting ur services..
    u better look the part..

now when u a Boss u can wear what the ? u want wit no ? given..
    even "jesus sandals" lol
  • Parallel
    Options
    Just keep in mind these are the criteria for you and what you find impressive based on your setting. I'm from an academic setting, the stuff you're saying means literally nothing in this world yet people still make fortunes from it.
  • Parallel
    Options
    "What are the average number of yachts owned by professors at this University?" - me before I turn down a full ride to Harvard
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    Just keep in mind these are the criteria for you and what you find impressive based on your setting. I'm from an academic setting, the stuff you're saying means literally nothing in this world yet people still make fortunes from it.

yeh... u can go to school dressed like a ? for all i care..
    after u get that degree uv worked so hard for how are u goin to dress for that interview??

in nike sandals and swests and a ? hoody?? if not then get the ? out of here.. and take that picture wit u..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    dont come in here and knitpick my post and post a picture.. bring forth an argument or get back in the stands..

if u dont believe perception is reality in the world and in business then argue that..

all im sayin is dude couldve least had some tufted leather in his vid if he wants me to take him serious. lol
  • Parallel
    Options

after u get that degree uv worked so hard for how are u goin to dress for that interview??

in nike sandals and swests and a ? hoody?? if not then get the ? out of here.. and take that picture wit u..

The interview for the program I am in now was business casual and the interviewers went out with the interviewees for drinks after the process was complete. The interviewers, all well respected professors making 6 figures, we're also in their business casual attire, most looked like Steve Ballmer in the pic above.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you for what?

Proving my point

so because im from the hood i should keep a hood mentality??

a mentality that would ultimately keep me in the hood??
    im not allowed to grow as a person??

what point are u tryin to prove??

What I'm saying is that now you judge people

See you left yo hood instincts now a ? like me can finesse yo ass
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    imma give u a story @700
    ..its about my uncle who came home after serving 23 yrs on a 21 to life sentence..

u may not have read but i made mention of this before about how i gave him money to start his business.. he learned carpentry or some ? whilst behind bars.. he first came out and was working under somebody but wanted to do his own thing cause he was gettin ? out his money and he reached out to me.. gave him the money to file the proper paperwork and money for materials.. he used my grandfather's truck.. was an ol' raggedy ? .. but it ran..

nearly a year later he came to me for some more money.. he had a big project and didn't wanna lose the client but needed materials.. so again i gave it to him.. while talking to him he told me how it was hard for him to get clients cause when they'd meet him even tho referred they'd eventually decide to contract someone else..

i gave him 5 racks and told him to get a better truck.. told him i don't care how good u are u pull up in that aint nobody go ? wit u.. he got him a lil pickup more up wit the times.. and sure enough.. people started ? wit him and he's on.. doin his thing..

my game's son has his own room.. walk in closet.. full bathroom and a balcony overlooking the backyard.. ? 's bigger then yo apartment.. jus his room..

? can a ? tell me??

RNS. this is how i wanna be able to help out my people... definitely not with your methods lol, but the endgame is the same. respect.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Thank you for what?

Proving my point

so because im from the hood i should keep a hood mentality??

a mentality that would ultimately keep me in the hood??
    im not allowed to grow as a person??

what point are u tryin to prove??

What I'm saying is that now you judge people

See you left yo hood instincts now a ? like me can finesse yo ass

u couldnt finesse me..
    not at all..

? can u say slick to a can of oil?
  • CapitalB
    Options

The interview for the program I am in now was business casual and the interviewers went out with the interviewees for drinks after the process was complete. The interviewers, all well respected professors making 6 figures, we're also in their business casual attire, most looked like Steve Ballmer in the pic above.

so a broken clock is right twice a day??
    should i set my alarm to it??

should u??
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »
    imma give u a story @700

? can a ? tell me??

RNS. this is how i wanna be able to help out my people... definitely not with your methods lol, but the endgame is the same. respect.

aint no one way to do anything..
    find yo lane and hit cruise control..

or do what everyone else is doin cause thats what everyone says for u to do and find urself in a traffic jam. lol

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Parallel
    Options

should u??

Analog clocks don't have alarms so that statement was about as pointless as this conversation.
  • CapitalB
    Options

should u??

Analog clocks don't have alarms so that statement was about as pointless as this conversation.

digital clocks do.. and broken can mean too slow.. or too fast.. would u set ur alarm to it??

or would u base ur day around the analog? same ? ..
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just want to be taken serious in Donkey.