Seedz Therapy: Come in and get Therapized

Options

Comments

• Parallel
    Parallel Members, Writer Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    hang in there @BOSSExcellence!

Funny for the guy that completely dismissed this therapy thread he's the one providing the most insight into who he is. A therapist would love this. Can't wait to see Dr. Seeds diagnosis.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just want to be taken serious in Donkey.

and i want them to stop takin me so serious in donkey..
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    imma give u a story @700
    ..its about my uncle who came home after serving 23 yrs on a 21 to life sentence..

u may not have read but i made mention of this before about how i gave him money to start his business.. he learned carpentry or some ? whilst behind bars.. he first came out and was working under somebody but wanted to do his own thing cause he was gettin ? out his money and he reached out to me.. gave him the money to file the proper paperwork and money for materials.. he used my grandfather's truck.. was an ol' raggedy ? .. but it ran..

nearly a year later he came to me for some more money.. he had a big project and didn't wanna lose the client but needed materials.. so again i gave it to him.. while talking to him he told me how it was hard for him to get clients cause when they'd meet him even tho referred they'd eventually decide to contract someone else..

i gave him 5 racks and told him to get a better truck.. told him i don't care how good u are u pull up in that aint nobody go ? wit u.. he got him a lil pickup more up wit the times.. and sure enough.. people started ? wit him and he's on.. doin his thing..

sayin that to say IN THE REAL WORLD.. perception is reality..
    my game's son has his own room.. walk in closet.. full bathroom and a balcony overlooking the backyard.. ? 's bigger then yo apartment.. jus his room..

? can a ? tell me??
    he go show me he can do for himself before he can do for me..

its like T.I. said.. u know that trap ? u probably listen to.
    "get a house.. get a benz.. ill value ur opinion then."

so nah.. it aint got nothin to do with me bein burgeois..
    and everything to do with him showin to prove.

I actually agree wit this. Cause that's really the reason I get fly as ? everyday. People are quicker to approach me and give me they money cause I look like money.

But really I hate that society is like that, cause I don't judge people by how they look, but that's my street sense tho.....Cause one of the richest ? I knew (rip) drove a minivan and ride around wit no shoes on......But that's just some old country thuggin ?
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »

Funny for the guy that completely dismissed this therapy thread he's the one providing the most insight into who he is. A therapist would love this. Can't wait to see Dr. Seeds diagnosis.

if he can draw from that he's a true artist when it comes to the human psyche..

now beat it.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    imma give u a story @700
    ..its about my uncle who came home after serving 23 yrs on a 21 to life sentence..

u may not have read but i made mention of this before about how i gave him money to start his business.. he learned carpentry or some ? whilst behind bars.. he first came out and was working under somebody but wanted to do his own thing cause he was gettin ? out his money and he reached out to me.. gave him the money to file the proper paperwork and money for materials.. he used my grandfather's truck.. was an ol' raggedy ? .. but it ran..

nearly a year later he came to me for some more money.. he had a big project and didn't wanna lose the client but needed materials.. so again i gave it to him.. while talking to him he told me how it was hard for him to get clients cause when they'd meet him even tho referred they'd eventually decide to contract someone else..

i gave him 5 racks and told him to get a better truck.. told him i don't care how good u are u pull up in that aint nobody go ? wit u.. he got him a lil pickup more up wit the times.. and sure enough.. people started ? wit him and he's on.. doin his thing..

my game's son has his own room.. walk in closet.. full bathroom and a balcony overlooking the backyard.. ? 's bigger then yo apartment.. jus his room..

? can a ? tell me??

I actually agree wit this. Cause that's really the reason I get fly as ? everyday. People are quicker to approach me and give me they money cause I look like money.

But really I hate that society is like that, cause I don't judge people by how they look, but that's my street sense tho.....Cause one of the richest ? I knew (rip) drove a minivan and ride around wit no shoes on......But that's just some old country thuggin ?

jus cause i play thr game doesnt mean i agree wit it..

but its better u know the rules before engaging..
    and not base it off a few outliers.
    Options
    imma give u a story @700

? can a ? tell me??

And I never knew that was country ? till I started traveling.....

You ever seen a masarati on a dirt road......wit a ? driving it wearing a tank top, ballin shorts and flip flops
  • Parallel
    Options

if he can draw from that he's a true artist when it comes to the human psyche..

now beat it.

Really wouldn't be that hard to draw something up. You dismissed the thread entirely then proceeded to try to prove multiple points in the same thread you didn't want to be a part of. In that same thread you also carried on conversations with me where you wanted to be heard and saw yourself as speaking absolute truths while disregarding any other opinions presented. Narcissistic personality disorder would be the logical conclusion at this point.
    Options
    imma give u a story @700

? can a ? tell me??

I hate that I gotta play the game, but you right, if you wanna succeed you gotta play

And that ? work
  • CapitalB
    Options
    in a world where the majority sees itself as the center of the universe..

a world filled wit religions..
    a world where animals are considered mere beast and we're the only intelligent life and i have a narcissistic personality?!?! lol yeh okay..

like i said.. i should be givin yall therapy..
    and if anything thats what iv been doin..
  • Parallel
    Options
    imma give u a story @700

? can a ? tell me??

Further proof of narcissistic personality disorder, shame is highly linked with it. This is an amazing breakthrough.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/stop-walking-eggshells/201201/shame-is-the-root-narcissistic-borderline-disorder
  • Parallel
    Options
    in a world where the majority sees itself as the center of the universe..

a world filled wit religions..
    a world where animals are considered mere beast and we're the only intelligent life and i have a narcissistic personality?!?! lol yeh okay..

like i said.. i should be givin yall therapy..
    and if anything thats what iv been doin..

? projection and blame in one post. Are you trolling me or are we seriously on the verge of a diagnosis confirmation here?
  • Parallel
    Options
  • CapitalB
    Options
    a ? walkin into a Benz dealership pants saggin hat sideways sayin "i want that one" drivin off windows down playin old school cube in his gated community is FAR from ashamed of who he is and where he's came from..

but i digress..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Idk what that cracka talking bout

he's tryin to pick up his face..

he'll never understand..
    nor is he suppose to..
    he couldnt walk a day in my shoes..

and not jus cause he couldnt afford them..
  • Parallel
    Options

he'll never understand..
    nor is he suppose to..

:O)
  • Parallel
    Options
    a ? walkin into a Benz dealership pants saggin hat sideways sayin "i want that one" drivin off windows down playin old school cube in his gated community is FAR from ashamed of who he is and where he's came from..

but i digress..
    Getting too good now... You are trolling. I'm done here.

http://www.angriesout.com/defenses.htm
  • CapitalB
    Options

but i digress..
    Getting too good now... You are trolling. I'm done here.

http://www.angriesout.com/defenses.htm

lol at u not thinkin i do this. smh
    some assessor u are..

u have no clue..

anyways...
    im off.. bout to get my night started...
    tonight while ur countin "zzz's" imma be countin "$$$'ss"

^^ THATS me trollin "doctor"
  • Parallel
    Options
    And the last 2 pages have been me trolling. Thanks for playing along. Good luck with the counting!
    Options

he'll never understand..
    nor is he suppose to..

He can't understand, he a cracka, you gotta have at least a lil soul in ya to understand, Crackas don't have that

That's why they skin ain't got no color
  • CapitalB
    Options
    ...and by trolling I mean I was dead serious you line up with that disorder perfectly.

well next time troll harder..

oh..
    and i was dead serious about that countin money while u count z...

sleep tight my friend..
  • Parallel
    Options
    ...and by trolling I mean I was dead serious you line up with that disorder perfectly.

well next time troll harder..

oh..
    and i was dead serious about that countin money while u count z...

sleep tight my friend..

You weren't dead serious about leaving though...
  • CapitalB
    Options
    lol yeh.. ur upset..

dont trip.. jus got dressed..
    go have two more drinks to pregame and then ill be out ur hair "doc" hahaha
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i doubt hes upset.