Bebop And Rocksteady Are Coming To Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2

Options

Comments

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    ke6cfp.jpg

Baxter Stockman was black in the 80's comics. He's black in the IDW turtles.

With that said, the guy that play Ben Urich in Daredevil should had got this role.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First one was horrible. This can only make it better.
  • Agrv2385
    Agrv2385 Members Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tmnt2-2.jpg
    tmnt2-1.jpg
    turtles2.jpg

i dont care what yall say, i grew up in the 90s on this ? and im excited for this one. yeah the first one wasnt great but it still had its moments. and we finally get to see a live action interpretation of bebop rocksteady, baxter stockman and probably at some point krang!?! plus a live action turtle van. any turtle fan should at least be intrigued.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The plot in the first one was trash, shredder was trash even master splinter was meh the bs orgin story if him learning martial arts from a dam book instead of his soul somehow being transfered into a rat ? up the deep backstory connecting him and shredder
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A rat learning martial arts from a book as opposed to a human though.

Ridiculous.

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The turtles are already 7 ft tall. How's this ? gonna work?
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Megan could get the smash in that last pic
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to up the fighting. They were far from ninjas in that joint
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ah hell, Michael Bay going to have some corny exchange about how the new girl is challenging the old girl, with the underlying meaning being Meagan as the new April and other chick as the old.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »

Na this ? was trash. 7ft turtles with superstrength, not even ninjas. There's 4 of them with superstrength going against 2 dudes with superstrength. They already ? up by making the turtles too big. They might as well reboot it and replace another chick as april o neal not named Megan Fox.
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    They are shooting some scenes in my city right now

Ninja-Turtles-2-Half-Shell.png
    Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_Filming_Con_2920460000_17990160_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll wait for redbox like I did the first one
  • YoungChamp
    YoungChamp Members Posts: 298 ✭✭
    Options
    While I loved the characters voices and how different each turtle looked in the first one, there wasn't enough fighting scenes. I mean I enjoyed the old school ones because they balanced the light hearted comedy with the action. Too much screen time was given to Megan Fox and the human characters. That last scene with shredder was dope but there should have been plenty others. Hopefully this can be improved on even though their adding Casey Jones and bebop and rocksteady .
  • Agrv2385
    Agrv2385 Members Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ninja Turtles 2 Casts its Bebop ...waiting on Rocksteady.

The sequel to last year's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles has cast its humanoid mutant warthog.

Deadline reports that Gary Anthony Williams will play Bebop in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2, directed by Dave Green. There's no word yet who will play his life-compadre, Rocksteady.

Williams, who's appeared in The Internship and Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle, is perhaps best known for his voice work. He's provided the voice of Uncle Ruckus on Cartoon Network's The Boondocks, Horace Warfield in Starcraft 2, and supervillian Thunderball in The Avengers: The Earth's Mightiest Heroes, among a multitude of other roles.

The often injured NBA star Carmelo Anthony made a cameo in the 2015 season for his New York Knicks and he will also make a cameo in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles sequel.

Also NBA Star Carmelo Anthony Has Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 Cameo

Anthony was spotted on the Brooklyn, New York set filming scenes with Will Arnett ('Vernon Fenwick') and his on screen girlfriend Victoria Secrets model Alessandra Ambrosio. You can see a set photo with Anthony at the Daily Mail.

Arnett was previously seen in March filming scenes at Madison Square Garden filming scenes with Ambrosio during an actual New York Knicks-Los Angeles Clippers game. It was later confirmed by ESPN that five players for the Clippers will appear in the film: DeAndre Jordan, Matt Barnes, J.J. Redick, Austin Rivers and Spencer Hawes.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thought he wouldve been cast as Rocksteady. He already look just like that ? .
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    So this mean they going for the comic relief version of bebop/rocksteady. Feels like ? bots from transformers incoming
    misc9.jpg
  • YoungChamp
    YoungChamp Members Posts: 298 ✭✭
    Options
    So this mean they going for the comic relief version of bebop/rocksteady. Feels like ? bots from transformers incoming
    misc9.jpg

Not my turtles, they can't do this
    DAMN DAMN DAMN smh
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »

Na this ? was trash. 7ft turtles with superstrength, not even ninjas. There's 4 of them with superstrength going against 2 dudes with superstrength. They already ? up by making the turtles too big. They might as well reboot it and replace another chick as april o neal not named Megan Fox.

That's one reason why the ones from the 80's were better. They were all about the size of the average person. Hell, that's already big enough to be considered a giant turtle, but they could still blend in with the public if they put on clothes.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    misc9.jpg

Replace the autobots with the turtles and instead of Texas put NY same damn characters with Fox as eye candy.