@zombie we had an emergency meeting in the mod room and i'm afraid i have some bad news for you...

Options

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    I forgot to mention I also don't like atheism ? y'all atheist too

Atheist do not exist,as ? has not been proven to exist.How can one be an Atheist when your belief in ? is just a belief without facts?
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I forgot to mention I also don't like atheism ? y'all atheist too

Atheist do not exist,as ? has not been proven to exist.How can one be an Atheist when your belief in ? is just a belief without facts?

Cause to exist means that you were born. How can a ? be born, when he just is?
  • Carthaginian
    Carthaginian Members Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jesus Christ I probably should have read this thread before I wasted my time engaging in "keyboard-warrior" words with this dude.

I feel ashamed. And a little ? .

@Allah_U_Akbar thanks for the enlightenment.
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Jesus Christ I probably should have read this thread before I wasted my time engaging in "keyboard-warrior" words with this dude.

well ? you too. People hate what i hate to say because they can't take the harshness in it but i don't talk ? here i am actually trying to help you idiots change your foolish mindsets

the people who have a problem with what i say are either

homosexuals, atheist, or socially liberal i don't support those three things i also despise race mixing and feminism so people here will disagree with me. ? here promote eating ass and ? white women @DRO we also have an admitted cockhold at this forum @ubuntu and a half breed ? who takes every opportunity to throw shade at black people @max

we also have another lost ? that claims to be a ? @BOSSExcellence and now we have your ? ass

we got that evil ? @kingblaze84 ,the kind of guy i would not trust leaving around my dog i also am starting to think this ? is an undercover muslim member of isis

we got the ? loving fatty @noir who got banged out in a threesome and who loves lightskined men even if they black her eye

we got that ? tease high yellow ? @Pico who won't do a CAM show for a ? but got a whole ? simping thread in ill pix

we got the liberal feminist welfare warrior @desertrain10 this ? is crazy i'm paying enough ? taxes as it is ? ? out of here with pushing all those liberal social programs

and super ? @kat this ? ? could swallow the ? sun and plunge us all into armageddon

all you weak ? need to look in the mirror

I only get a notification if you type @Ubuntu1. Capital U, a 1 at the end.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ubuntu1 wrote: »

well ? you too. People hate what i hate to say because they can't take the harshness in it but i don't talk ? here i am actually trying to help you idiots change your foolish mindsets

homosexuals, atheist, or socially liberal i don't support those three things i also despise race mixing and feminism so people here will disagree with me. ? here promote eating ass and ? white women @DRO we also have an admitted cockhold at this forum @ubuntu and a half breed ? who takes every opportunity to throw shade at black people @max

we also have another lost ? that claims to be a ? @BOSSExcellence and now we have your ? ass

we got that evil ? @kingblaze84 ,the kind of guy i would not trust leaving around my dog i also am starting to think this ? is an undercover muslim member of isis

we got the ? loving fatty @noir who got banged out in a threesome and who loves lightskined men even if they black her eye

we got that ? tease high yellow ? @Pico who won't do a CAM show for a ? but got a whole ? simping thread in ill pix

we got the liberal feminist welfare warrior @desertrain10 this ? is crazy i'm paying enough ? taxes as it is ? ? out of here with pushing all those liberal social programs

and super ? @kat this ? ? could swallow the ? sun and plunge us all into armageddon

I don't pay much attention to your name ? any one who came into this thread knew who I was talking about.

Now you need to just go on ahead and get that operation and stop pretending to be a male.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't pay much attention to your name ? any one who came into this thread knew who I was talking about.

Now you need to just go on ahead and get that operation and stop pretending to be a male.

He also has a fetish for little children.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He also has a fetish for little children.

You see if that boy had Jamaican parents they would have chained him to the post under the house or leave him by the roadside in new Kingston for the rest of battyman to take care of him
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Six got exposed n his ? ass was in disbelieve she letn Lou smash.. ((((Lmaooo)))))

• zzombie
    Options
    If this was supposed to be a zombie diss thread it failed.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    Who is zombie?

In a nutshell:

@zombie claims to be a Christian.

@zombie has explained many times why "the white man is a natural ? ".

If there's a thread about homosexuality, you'll find @zombie.

If there's a thread about race-mixing, you'll find @zombie.

If there's a thread about Christianity, you'll find @zombie.

@zombie hates race-mixing and homosexuality....

However, if @zombie had to choose between having sex with a white woman or having sex with a black man...

He would rather have sex with a black man... Just off principle! That's how much he hates race-mixing.

So, you gotta give him credit. He aint gonna back down or soften his stance against race-mixing.

His hatred for race-mixing far outweighs his disdain for homosexuality.

Next question.....

?d=1410769494

Son of a ? ........

tumblr_m5h4lrDwAZ1r3zat8_zps12e7a87c.gif
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hilarious thread
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On some kick in the door ?
    "This goes out to you, and you..........
  • Max.
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Six got exposed n his ? ass was in disbelieve she letn Lou smash.. ((((Lmaooo)))))

Mexicans are physically inferior to black people.

Thank ? im mixed,,,u yellow ? eyed bastard
  • Max.
    Options
    Zombie do light skin ? hate u? Is that why u come online n cry about mixed people n ?

LL
  • zzombie
    Options
    Zombie do light skin ? hate u? Is that why u come online n cry about mixed people n ?

LL

I'm about will Smith's color
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LL

@Pico