Big Brother Season 17 Thread

Options

Comments

• ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq1jV1qdPho

the word 'transparency' stood out to me when julie referenced it a couple times in this video but i figured it was the no door and glass floors thing

this ? wild something like that you gotta come out quick with it -- there really is no right time but i have to imagine its before she starts flirting with dudes because if they find out after the fact that she used to be a man theres a possibility she get hit like one
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gotta remember..... Last season cast made me not watch..... They all actually looked like actors and actresses to me
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »

the word 'transparency' stood out to me when julie referenced it a couple times in this video but i figured it was the no door and glass floors thing

this ? wild something like that you gotta come out quick with it -- there really is no right time but i have to imagine its before she starts flirting with dudes because if they find out after the fact that she used to be a man theres a possibility she get hit like one

Nah. Looking at the cast there isn't a single alpha male in the bunch. This season is looking like its going to be very skip-able after a couple weeks.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    I gotta remember..... Last season cast made me not watch..... They all actually looked like actors and actresses to me

Been like that for the past 2 years.
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only redeeming value about the last two seasons were a few very nice pieces of eye candy....

Don't see any of that this year so I'm hoping they bring good game play and personality...
  • ckfree
    Options

Nah. Looking at the cast there isn't a single alpha male in the bunch. This season is looking like its going to be very skip-able after a couple weeks.

one of the dudes cast was an ex NXT wrestler (some wwe training league ? ) and there was some controversy not too long ago where the head trainer verbally and physically abused the wrestlers -- this guy supposedly spoke up against the bullying which resulted in the trainer losing his job -- i wouldnt be surprised that one of the reasons he was cast was because he would stand up for the ? if anything how like bb 15 went down

i dont think we ever see anything like that again though if anything being transgender will probably work for her favor
  • ckfree
    Options
    i been tired of watching women who know nothing about the game but looked 'cute' to a casting agent but jesus christ except for the black girl they all can pass for transgender from those pictures

Surely the contestants on Big Brother‘s 17th season are expecting a few curveballs throughout the summer — but are they prepared for a new twist every week?

The CBS reality staple on Wednesday announced its “BB Takeover” theme for the upcoming cycle, which will feature surprise guests who will unleash new twists into the game each week.

“This is going to be the biggest Big Brother ever! Surprise guests, twists every week all summer long and, of course, Zingbot!” executive producer Rich Meehan said in a statement. “But the up Houseguests better keep their focus, because Big Brother is all about relationships. Trust me, with all the twists and turns, those bonds will be more important than ever, because at the end of the week, it’s your housemates that send you packing on eviction night.”

The first two mystery guests will appear during Big Brother‘s two-night premiere — airing Wednesday, June 24, and Thursday, June 25, at 8/7c — and will reveal twists that could affect both the contestants and the viewers.

http://tvline.com/2015/06/17/big-brother-takeover-twist-season-17/

big brother takeover twist
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black dudes can't get a run?
  • deadeye
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    TheIraq wrote: »

Been like that for the past 2 years.

The Cast:

The country boy

The city girl

The surfer dude

etc.....etc......etc

smh
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shelli a freak tho! Lol
  • TheBossman
    Options
    Devin ? or up for niggasI guess.
  • TheBossman
    Options
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    Devin ? or up for niggasI guess.

He really did assassinate last season with his non stop ? ? . Dude was woat.
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    The black chick seems like she got some brains to her. I'm riding with her and the Asian redneck. I'm trying to get get on the show in the seasons coming up to represent for the brothers. Anybody got any inside info on how I go about this?
  • ckfree
    Options
    recycling comps is one thing and i get it but they out here now recycling twists as well and got the audacity to call the battle of the block fan favorite smh that ended up being one of my least favorite twists ever along with team america -- if they bring that ? back again you might as well just ? shoot me

julie really acted like they never done the twin twist before though lol im just really hoping that these new twists is viewers deciding on what they get to eat or something like that because i really have no interest in seeing this game switched up every week
  • ckfree
    Options
    Tymoney19 wrote: »
    The black chick seems like she got some brains to her. I'm riding with her and the Asian redneck. I'm trying to get get on the show in the seasons coming up to represent for the brothers. Anybody got any inside info on how I go about this?

dan gheesling has a book called 'How To Get On Reality TV: How A Normal Guy Got Cast On Reality TV'

might find something in there
  • ckfree
    Options
    usually it takes me a couple episodes to get into the show and form opinions but i already find the girl from new york with short hair annoying -- she even annoying in her picture -- the fact that she was kept out of the 3 girl alliance thing was no coincidence i bet
  • TheBossman
    Options
    Draft tonight so I'll catch this later tonight.

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    usually it takes me a couple episodes to get into the show and form opinions but i already find the girl from new york with short hair annoying -- she even annoying in her picture -- the fact that she was kept out of the 3 girl alliance thing was no coincidence i bet

That chick represents everything that sucks about modern NYC. It's just a bunch of bland entitled people who do nothing much yet somehow think simply living in NY makes them interesting.

Notice how when everyone introduced themselves she was like "Hey I'm whocares and I'm from New York City!"? Everybody was looking at her like "yeah... and?"
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The poker player Vanessa is having a break down. Cant tell if its real or she's bluffin, but she wants to leave.

CIZ3u-ZWoAAgDrM.png

Another season another racist.

big%2Bbrother%2B17%2Bracism%2Bexposed%2B-%2Bbb17%2Bcast%2Bmember.jpg

Something Clay tweeted back in 2012.
  • ckfree
    Options
    these old tweets ? people up everywhere

the lakers drafted a guy who apparently called kobe a ? a few year back lmao i would love to be there for that conversation when they meet
  • ckfree
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »

That chick represents everything that sucks about modern NYC. It's just a bunch of bland entitled people who do nothing much yet somehow think simply living in NY makes them interesting.

Notice how when everyone introduced themselves she was like "Hey I'm whocares and I'm from New York City!"? Everybody was looking at her like "yeah... and?"

she definitely used it as a 'title' and i think she fronting too which makes it even worse because i didnt get that trying to get a seat on the 7 train while ? loco yelling or trying to move my car from the meter before 8 a.m vibe from her -- it was more that of a vibe of a person who watched either rent or sex and the city and moved to new york to 'live the life'

im gonna let it play out some though because i think they all need to tone down the fake enthusiasm -- theyve already made into the house so they can stop auditioning and start playing the game
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really wish they didn't use the diary room just to have the players overexaggeratedly repeat exactly what we just saw a second before or to say a stupid scripted joke every 2 minutes.
  • deadeye
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »

she definitely used it as a 'title' and i think she fronting too which makes it even worse because i didnt get that trying to get a seat on the 7 train while ? loco yelling or trying to move my car from the meter before 8 a.m vibe from her -- it was more that of a vibe of a person who watched either rent or sex and the city and moved to new york to 'live the life'

im gonna let it play out some though because i think they all need to tone down the fake enthusiasm -- theyve already made into the house so they can stop auditioning and start playing the game

She's your typical "hipster."

Basically just a byproduct of gentrification.