? riding w/out a license is a crime my ? you should know that JUDGE
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All you ? with extra large phones look dumb as
    Amy
    ? yall keep movin my ?

Bunch of ? ..
    They're called ? mods. Moving yo threads is the only thing they've done all year. They're worthless
    And the same ? that's always 1st to post in your threads begging for you attention are yo
    Male groupies.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    All you ? with extra large phones look dumb as
    Amy
    ? yall keep movin my ?

Bunch of ? ..
    They're called ? mods. Moving yo threads is the only thing they've done all year. They're worthless
    And the same ? that's always 1st to post in your threads begging for you attention are yo
    Male groupies.

Tru
  • Carthaginian
    Carthaginian Members Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    Any ? that owns the same model car as a cop is a certified ? ?

So in your estimation, anyone who drives a Ford is a "? " ? ?

Common knowledge.
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    I hate people that come to parties just to fight
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options
    -I hate it when people are passive aggressive (and indirect in general. It's not only cheesy and boring, to me, it's impossible to openly respond to because it's a monologue so you have to passively accept it unless you want to play the same game)

-I hate it when people not only make false assumptions (I think that can only be criticized if the assumption is contrary to evidence, everyone makes assumptions that are baseless) but speak with authority on something that they don't know. To be wrong, at least about something I 'care' about, and not acknowledge that you could be wrong is outrageous

-I hate it when people are obnoxious, cheesy and cruel (the combination)

-I hate it when people mask their anger or aggression in humor and cannot admit to being wounded

-I hate it when people give bad advice (related to #2, not necessarily an issue if it's not presented as foolproof or if the person doesn't resent it not being taken)

-I hate it when people look down on or resent someone for any reason other than being cruel or lacking empathy (ie. 'so and so is fat, ugly, boring, stupid, slutty, corny, ')

-I hate it when people are insincere, arrogant or overly sarcastic

-I hate it when people are condescending

-I hate it when people are elitist (when it comes to art or persona taste)

-I hate it when people reason sentimentally and accept something for that reason or because the 'kind' of person who would accept it is appealing to them and not because the argument actually works logically or is supported by evidence

-I hate it when people ascribe to feminism and psychology (among other views)

etc.
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    Ubuntu1 wrote: »
    -I hate it when people are passive aggressive (and indirect in general. It's not only cheesy and boring, to me, it's impossible to openly respond to because it's a monologue so you have to passively accept it unless you want to play the same game)

-I hate it when people not only make false assumptions (I think that can only be criticized if the assumption is contrary to evidence, everyone makes assumptions that are baseless) but speak with authority on something that they don't know. To be wrong, at least about something I 'care' about, and not acknowledge that you could be wrong is outrageous

-I hate it when people are obnoxious, cheesy and cruel (the combination)

-I hate it when people mask their anger or aggression in humor and cannot admit to being wounded

-I hate it when people give bad advice (related to #2, not necessarily an issue if it's not presented as foolproof or if the person doesn't resent it not being taken)

-I hate it when people look down on or resent someone for any reason other than being cruel or lacking empathy (ie. 'so and so is fat, ugly, boring, stupid, slutty, corny, ')

-I hate it when people are insincere, arrogant or overly sarcastic

-I hate it when people are condescending

-I hate it when people are elitist (when it comes to art or persona taste)

-I hate it when people reason sentimentally and accept something for that reason or because the 'kind' of person who would accept it is appealing to them and not because the argument actually works logically or is supported by evidence

-I hate it when people ascribe to feminism and psychology (among other views)

etc.

Good ? . When's the BOOK comin out
  • Cocoa_Butter
    Cocoa_Butter Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When somebody eats all the food and then puts the empty container back where they found it. Take yo monkey ass to the trash can and throw that ? away ? .
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    I hate people thats always late for ? ..
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I hate people who use the following terms:

Irregardless
    At the end of the day
    Point, blank, period
    for real, for real

also, any and everything that is said to be on "fleek"
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't give a ? about nobody haha. I got too much goin through my mind to let ? rent space in it. If you move a way that I can't ? wit, i'll cut you off, simple as that. Once you out my circle, you might as well not exist.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    I hate people who use the following terms:

Irregardless
    At the end of the day
    Point, blank, period
    for real, for real

also, any and everything that is said to be on "fleek"

Irregardless is an oxymoron like a mf ain't it?
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    I hate people that STILL talk reckless over the phone smh
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqq1lnMR3gQ
  • Carthaginian
    Carthaginian Members Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate a ? at the ATM that's taking all day, ? you know you ain't got no money in there, move around

There's probably a case to be made that he's hanging around because he thinks the ATM would mistakenly give him more money.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate people that hate people
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate liars

Not just any kind liars, I'm talking bout people that just make ? up for the Hell of it
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    I hate liars

Not just any kind liars, I'm talking bout people that just make ? up for the Hell of it

I hate a liar more than I hate thief. A thief is only after my salary a liar is after my reality.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate people that use nothing but curse words in front of their young kids. Whether it is at them or if they're holding a conversation with another adult.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    I hate people that use nothing but curse words in front of their young kids. Whether it is at them or if they're holding a conversation with another adult.

I hate people that don't cuss in front of they kids, life ain't ? Disneyworld, they better get used to it, the earlier the better

#thefatherless
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I hate the fact I'm not really the joker
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate chicks that be having their ? it then be mad when ? looking
  • yellowtapesport
    Options
    I hate people that act like they foods can't touch on a plate.
    Dumbest ? ever.