scumbag!

Options
In Your Moms Room
In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2015 in The Forum of Fame
Talk about the most scumbag ? you've done to someone and the most scumbag ? done to you.

When I was 17 I offered a classy female (btfu) a gram of reggie to top me off. we went to a park and she slobbered my snake and caught my unborns in her throat. I ain't even zip up. I just dipped to my whip and peeled off. I seen her like a hour later and told her my fault, I'll give her 2gs if she tickled her tonsels with my man parts again. After she swallowed more of my young boys I threw her purse out the window so she had to get it and bounced again. Scuuuummmbag!!

I had a white, classy lady (btfu) show up at my job screaming she was 5 months pregnant with my seed. 3.5 months later her ? burped out a mixed baby. Scuuuummmbag!

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've done,too much scumbag ? in my glory days
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blatalian wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    LOL Imma let yall take over this thread but this happened over the week

2cy2t5f.jpg

That broad talk like she's from Charleston!! That's how those geechi chick's talk...

? ...you...ain't...LYING!! Lol!!

I swear when I read it, that's the 1st thing that came into mind.

@off&on......
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Off&On wrote: »
    I think there's like 4 or 5 other people from charleston that post here. 1 of em, I'm pretty sure know me

I'm not from Charleston but I come there pretty regularly now... actually in tha' Met (now) but I come up there to shop and get good seafood...
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First three post are white people.... interesting :-?

Scuuummbag comment.
This discussion has been closed.