A serious question for white people...

Options

Comments

• Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? you would have saluted him, shook his hand , looked him in the eye and dropped down and gave him 50 on command a look of scust

Jesus+woman+iron+your+damn+shirt+_fc3df8f8c71d568a1fdc263c94d30829.jpg

FIXED

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You just gotta respect it though.
    A lot of white people are ignorant of the world which is why they always ? with nature.

Walk up to a bear "hey little buddy" or skipping down the street with no shoes on or going to the bathroom acting like germs dont exist.

The black plague wasn't an accident.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn i came in this thread thinking it was gonna be serious smh...
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My homie was tellin me how some white girl took a ? in his bathroom & aint even use no damn toilet paper!!! He know she aint wipe her ass cuz he didn't have toilet paper in there at the moment.

? trifiling.
  • Peace_79
    Options
    You just gotta respect it though.
    A lot of white people are ignorant of the world which is why they always ? with nature.

Walk up to a bear "hey little buddy" or skipping down the street with no shoes on or going to the bathroom acting like germs dont exist.

The black plague wasn't an accident.

Lol

Literally, laughing out loud and ?

ppEtO1f.gif
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We are the hosts for all the nasty ? that gets spread around the world but we don't get it ourselves. I.e. Smallpox
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And why do whites insist upon French-kissing their dogs?

What is their obsession with the taste of a dog's tongue?

Seriously, please explain this bizarre behavior.
    Alol I never got that ? .
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

NIGGGGGAAAAAAAA
    YOOOOOOOOOOO I didn't think this ? was real till I saw this white man do it at baskin robbins. I almost threw TF up!!!
    ? deviants
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They even put those kissing photos in their dating profile photos like its something to be proud of. Lol
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Give this thread a GOAT for originality!
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't hear people complaining about washing hands after exchanging money..... Who knows what type of grimey ass hands been all over that money.

• King_MOEbra
    Options
    ONCE AGAIN! Another white ? that didn't wash his hands after taking a ? ! SMMFH! Remind me never to eat y'all ? food!
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Majority of these diseases came Europe.....it hard to tell
  • King_MOEbra
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Majority of these diseases came Europe.....it hard to tell

You know what they say: European(you were peeing)... on your hands. I agree with you.
  • The Hue
    The Hue Members Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Because they're still indebted to the dog for befriending them and getting them out of those caves.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Hue wrote: »
    My favorite theory on why white people smell like wet dogs when wet:

when the caucasian lived in the caves and hillsides of Europe of the Caucasus Mountain range... THEY lived the life of a beast... walking on all fours... eating raw meat... killing their newborn... sleeping in their defecation.

THEY befriended the wild dog and made them part of THEIR family... even today THEY call the dog THEIR "best friend".

THEY would use the dog to help them hunt and track and to also act as a lookout and guard the women and children when the men went on THEIR hunting trips.

sometimes these hunting trips would last days and weeks... leaving the white woman at "home" at the cave.

with the white woman being a natural freak... she started ? with the dog.

after 2000 years of this... the dogs sperm entwined with the flesh of the human... and now whenever white people get wet or sweat the odor of dog appears...

you mean to tell me the white man used to share that girl with the family pet...and now he takes it out on the world in an effort to overcompensate for being a cuckold for over a millenia?

wee-bey-gif_zpsedee4fd3.gif
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I have never understood what the point of using a washcloth in the shower is. Wouldn't you have to wash it after every session to remove the dirt? Soap doesn't have to be washed, if it's effective, what is a washcloth going to do that soap by itself can't?

I can't even get mad if I'm e-lynched for this but I don't think there's an actual 'medical' reason to wash your hands after using the washroom if it was number 1 ('number one' is urinating, right? I forgot). The ? of a healthy person is completely sterile and your ? is just another part of your body, like a finger. Feces/the ? isn't sterile and is host to several pathogenic microbes so it makes sense that people should wash their hands after wiping their ass. Obviously I understand why you wouldn't want to shake some guy's hand if he just finished caressing his ? or ? all over it but it isn't necessarily unsanitary.

So you hate white people because you think they're loving and kind to non-human animals? Is that a reason to look down on someone? Not because they're sadistic, arrogant or thoughtless but because they're eccentric and love their dogs?
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Hue wrote: »
    My favorite theory on why white people smell like wet dogs when wet:

when the caucasian lived in the caves and hillsides of Europe of the Caucasus Mountain range... THEY lived the life of a beast... walking on all fours... eating raw meat... killing their newborn... sleeping in their defecation.

THEY befriended the wild dog and made them part of THEIR family... even today THEY call the dog THEIR "best friend".

THEY would use the dog to help them hunt and track and to also act as a lookout and guard the women and children when the men went on THEIR hunting trips.

sometimes these hunting trips would last days and weeks... leaving the white woman at "home" at the cave.

with the white woman being a natural freak... she started ? with the dog.

after 2000 years of this... the dogs sperm entwined with the flesh of the human... and now whenever white people get wet or sweat the odor of dog appears...
    Yet when I post a picture of a white ? in a dead horse these house ? flag my post into oblivion.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ubuntu1 wrote: »
    I have never understood what the point of using a washcloth in the shower is. Wouldn't you have to wash it after every session to remove the dirt? Soap doesn't have to be washed, if it's effective, what is a washcloth going to do that soap by itself can't?

I can't even get mad if I'm e-lynched for this but I don't think there's an actual 'medical' reason to wash your hands after using the washroom if it was number 1 ('number one' is urinating, right? I forgot). The ? of a healthy person is completely sterile and your ? is just another part of your body, like a finger. Feces/the ? isn't sterile and is host to several pathogenic microbes so it makes sense that people should wash their hands after wiping their ass. Obviously I understand why you wouldn't want to shake some guy's hand if he just finished caressing his ? or ? all over it but it isn't necessarily unsanitary.

So you hate white people because you think they're loving and kind to non-human animals? Is that a reason to look down on someone? Not because they're sadistic, arrogant or thoughtless but because they're eccentric and love their dogs?

My Momma and her momma said, wash them hands before leaving the bathroom. FOH with what 9-10 out of 10 Drs say.

• Peace_79
    Options
    Damn @Ubuntu1 can we get a Flag button for "Gross as ? "
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    yet blacc dudes licc thicc bishes ? eryday as i learned on this message board
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    yet blacc dudes licc thicc bishes ? eryday as i learned on this message board

You Gonna Get It nh

*Lurks