Do you think that America is run by a Dictatorship? The Clinton's and The Bush's

Options

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    People/Families just don't do ? like that everyday
    well, they do if they're rich and there's a lot of them
  • janklow
    Options
    Hillary may very well be President, but that doesn't amount to a dictatorship. Bill will be hands off during her tenure. He damn near has to be for the same reason this thread was made.
    there's absolutely no way the bold part is true. he doesn't even understand the optics of how terrible he looks defending the foundation. and you know they think him trying to be hands-off was a big reason why they dropped primaries to Obama back in 2008.
    I can see why you say that because George W and Bill Clinton seem very close these days.
    to be fair, they're ex-presidents and it's a crazy, stressful job, so there's going to be a friendly bond on SOME level. how deep that is appears to be the contention.
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    america is not a dictatorship but like all nations we have an elite
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    *sighs extremely heavy*
  • janklow
    Options
    *yawn
    *sighs extremely heavy*
    getting the impression that someone cannot actually defend his argument (such as it is)

• phukkyou2
    Options
    Because they're not really arguments tho.

Let me ask you some questions, please feel free to answer every single one of them:

1) Who was Prescott Sheldon Bush

2) Was George Herbert Walker Bush head of The Central INTELLIGENCE Agency right before he became "Vice" President, whatever that is

3) What is The Central INTELLIGENCE Agency

4) Was George Herbert Walker Bush ever President and what did he accomplish as President

5) Was George Walker Bush ever Governor and what is one of the main Economic Agricultural Products of alleged Governorship of alleged State? And how does that relate to The Bush's

6) Has Jeb Bush ever been Governor and of what State and how does that State play into Politics

7) Has George Walker Bush ever been President

8) Is George Prescott Bush in Office today? And if so, of what State

9) Is a Bush running for Office today

10) Has a Bush ever started a War? And if so, who?

I'll stop right there for now. I haven't even started on The Clinton's
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    No disrespect but you need another gimmick Bruh. It's kinda see-thru now

Here's a 3 minute video of everything that I need to refer to you on
    https://youtu.be/Kud1QzQ2WQE

The whole "tin foil hat" thing is starting to sound a little crazy now
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We're more like South Korea then North Korea. Their country since before the end of WW2 was ran by only a select few family conglomerates (Chaebol) with more concentration of power than what's has ever been seen in the United States. They don't even need the Presidency.
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Idk too much about South Korea so I won't dismiss it but neither will I accept it.

http://www.omgfacts.com/lists/8094/42-of-the-43-US-Presidents-are-related-ab630-0
    42 of the 43 US Presidents are related
    Posted Nov 10, by Dylan

As discovered by BridgeAnne d'Avignon, a 7th grade student, all the US Presidents except for Martin Van Buren are related.
    At ten years old, d'Avignon discovered some genealogy software her grandfather owned, and decided to use it to try and find out how many United States presidents were related.
    What she found was very impressive. The distant grandfather to which all these presidents can be traced is King John "Lackland" Plantagenet, the King of England in the 13th century.
    All of our presidents but Van Buren come from his bloodline. Though it may be no surprise to genealogists, it's pretty neat to discover that forty two of our forty three different presidents have had their lineage traced so thoroughly down to a common relative.
    BridgeAnne d'Avignon also made a poster which you can get

PresidentsButton.jpg

Idk Holmz. Explain that
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk too much about South Korea so I won't dismiss it but neither will I accept it.

http://www.omgfacts.com/lists/8094/42-of-the-43-US-Presidents-are-related-ab630-0
    42 of the 43 US Presidents are related
    Posted Nov 10, by Dylan

As discovered by BridgeAnne d'Avignon, a 7th grade student, all the US Presidents except for Martin Van Buren are related.
    At ten years old, d'Avignon discovered some genealogy software her grandfather owned, and decided to use it to try and find out how many United States presidents were related.
    What she found was very impressive. The distant grandfather to which all these presidents can be traced is King John "Lackland" Plantagenet, the King of England in the 13th century.
    All of our presidents but Van Buren come from his bloodline. Though it may be no surprise to genealogists, it's pretty neat to discover that forty two of our forty three different presidents have had their lineage traced so thoroughly down to a common relative.
    BridgeAnne d'Avignon also made a poster which you can get

PresidentsButton.jpg

Idk Holmz. Explain that

I'm sure you can match most crackers or people with ? origin whose families were part of the original colonies to one another. That just means that the King of England got a lot of ? . The way this was discovered was because a girl was tracing her roots and found she was related to them too, but her family doesn't have power.
  • phukkyou2
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Um. Her GranDad developed the Software. Who knows what other fuckshit he's on.

And frankly, that just sounds more like Racism than anything *Kanye shrug*
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    Hillary may very well be President, but that doesn't amount to a dictatorship. Bill will be hands off during her tenure. He damn near has to be for the same reason this thread was made.
    there's absolutely no way the bold part is true. he doesn't even understand the optics of how terrible he looks defending the foundation. and you know they think him trying to be hands-off was a big reason why they dropped primaries to Obama back in 2008.
    Hillary was the chosen one in 08. She was going to win this presidency flat out. But there was no one that could have beaten her except Barack. Bill did right to not hover over her campaign.

And now, he has no reason to because we're fully aware of who Hillary is and what she's capable of. And by "we", I mean the general public, not just the politically astute.
  • janklow
    Options
    Let me ask you some questions, please feel free to answer every single one of them:
    wait, remember how you didn't want to address what i said? yeah.

also, questions like "has George Walker Bush ever been President" are proving this is just some random ? .
    no disrespect, but if you're going to abandon actual posting for ? talk, skip the "no disrespect" ? .
    *rolls eyes at this ? *
  • janklow
    Options
    Hillary was the chosen one in 08. She was going to win this presidency flat out. But there was no one that could have beaten her except Barack. Bill did right to not hover over her campaign.
    well, there's definitely a phase where he DID start to hover over her 2008 campaign. and prior to that, he and Penn were like "man, if we just get involved..."

as for if anyone else could have beaten her, i suppose Edwards couldn't have done it in hindsight... but she DID come in third in Iowa for a reason.
    And now, he has no reason to because we're fully aware of who Hillary is and what she's capable of.
    a phony who's nowhere near the politician Bill Clinton is?
    i mean, i don't like the woman but i think any political success she has comes from other people's work (not necessarily Bill's) because she seems to fundamentally be an unpleasant, entitled brat who believes in nothing but that she deserves to be in office somewhere.
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    So you don't wanna actually have a debate now? Gotchu.

I told you that you don't play fair man. I threw you an easy lob
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wait, remember how you didn't want to address what i said? yeah.

also, questions like "has George Walker Bush ever been President" are proving this is just some random ? .
    no disrespect, but if you're going to abandon actual posting for ? talk, skip the "no disrespect" ? .
    *rolls eyes at this ? *

LOL......
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2015
    Options

And now, he has no reason to because we're fully aware of who Hillary is and what she's capable of. And by "we", I mean the general public, not just the politically astute.

I agree Bill doesn't have to do much now because Hillary is popular enough (I think) to run on her own track and style.

But I think Bill Clinton will be more active in the campaign again, Hilary's approval ratings have gone down a lot after the email problems and people hearing more about her policies. Bill started campaigning a lot after Hilary struggled against even John Edwards at one point in 2008, but Hilary I think still has the easiest road to win next year, since her competition is weaker then she is.
  • phukkyou2
    edited June 2015
    Options

I agree Bill doesn't have to do much now because Hillary is popular enough (I think) to run on her own track and style.

But I think Bill Clinton will hover eventually again, Hilary's approval ratings have gone down a lot after the email problems and people hearing more about her policies. Bill started campaigning a lot after Hilary struggled against even John Edwards at one point in 2008, but Hilary I think still has the easiest road to win next year, since her competition is weaker than she is.

And that's the Okie Doke too.

The only "reasonable" Candidates "according to the people" are Clinton and Bush.

The rest of the Democrats "look" irrelevant compared to Hillary so she's pretty much got the Nomination.

Elizabeth Warren is competition but she isn't running. Why? Why wouldn't a Politician wanna be the President of the United States KNOWING that they have a decent chance of doing so. ESPECIALLY compared to the rest of the actual competition, including the "front runner" #RedFlag

As far as Bush goes who's his competition, Rubio? This Marco Rubio?:
    In 1998, when Jeb Bush was battling for his political life in the Florida governor's race, he found time to call Marco Rubio, 26, to congratulate him on winning a commission seat in the small city of West Miami. Bush recognized political talent in the Cuban-American community of Miami and wanted Rubio to know he had gained his attention. http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/04/13/jeb-bush-marco-rubio-relationship-column/25714547/

Walker and Huckabee aren't real Candidates foreal, not with that Bush Money they're up against. They're Political Nobodies foreal foreal unless they do something drastic. And even then that's a long shot.

Rand Paul has traction but he's the son of another Politician, a TEXAS Politician, Ron Paul. And even though Paul put The Bush's on front street. Let's not act like we ain't seen a "Dog and Pony Show" before... Not just in Politics but in real life as well. Bill and H.W. went from Competitors to Captain Planet virtually overnight in a way.

Either way they all know each other and clearly out of all of them The Clinton's and The Bush's are The H.N.I.C.z
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2015
    Options

But I think Bill Clinton will hover eventually again, Hilary's approval ratings have gone down a lot after the email problems and people hearing more about her policies. Bill started campaigning a lot after Hilary struggled against even John Edwards at one point in 2008, but Hilary I think still has the easiest road to win next year, since her competition is weaker than she is.

And that's the Okie Doke too.

The only "reasonable" Candidates "according to the people" are Clinton and Bush.

The rest of the Democrats "look" irrelevant compared to Hillary so she's pretty much got the Nomination.

Elizabeth Warren is competition but she isn't running. Why? Why wouldn't a Politician wanna be the President of the United States KNOWING that they have a decent chance of doing so. ESPECIALLY compared to the rest of the actual competition, including the "front runner" #RedFlag

As far as Bush goes who's his competition, Rubio? This Marco Rubio?:
    In 1998, when Jeb Bush was battling for his political life in the Florida governor's race, he found time to call Marco Rubio, 26, to congratulate him on winning a commission seat in the small city of West Miami. Bush recognized political talent in the Cuban-American community of Miami and wanted Rubio to know he had gained his attention. http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/04/13/jeb-bush-marco-rubio-relationship-column/25714547/

Walker and Huckabee aren't real Candidates foreal, not with that Bush Money they're up against. They're Political Nobodies foreal foreal unless they do something drastic. And even then that's a long shot.

Rand Paul has traction but he's the son of another Politician, a TEXAS Politician, Ron Paul. And even though Paul put The Bush's on front street. Let's not act like we ain't seen a "Dog and Pony Show" before... Not just in Politics but in real life as well. Bill and H.W. went from Competitors to Captain Planet virtually overnight in a way.

Either way they all know each other and clearly out of all of them The Clinton's and The Bush's are The H.N.I.C.z

Bush and Hilary's money and political ties are huge but Scott Walker is becoming a big name in the Republican race, I heard on the radio not long ago he's actually ahead of Jeb Bush in several polls. I think Scott Walker can win the Republican nomination IF he plays to the fear many (rightfully) have of another Bush getting in the White House. Huckabee for sure is not a real candidate, Rand Paul I don't think has a realistic chance. His foreign policy is not bloodthirsty enough for the average Republican.

Jeb Bush is still a BUSH though, so who knows what tricks he and his family have up their sleeve.

Rubio can't make up his mind if the war in Iraq was a mistake or not, I think that's gonna bring him down.

You think Ben Carson has a chance? I personally say no.

Hilary is a true boss in the race without Obama in the way, the only thing that can bring her down are bad campaigning and dumb word choices, something Hilary has been known to do.
  • zzombie
    Options
    Donald trump for president
  • zzombie
    Options
    I predict neither Bush nor Clinton will win the presidency.
  • janklow
    Options
    So you don't wanna actually have a debate now? Gotchu.
    sorry, i missed the post where you responded to me instead of just complaining about it. also...

"also, questions like "has George Walker Bush ever been President" are proving this is just some random ? ."
    because you'd rather stay in the Senate and work for whatever agenda you prefer there? because every politician who's been told they had a decent chance to be president has ALWAYS left the Senate?
    zzombie wrote: »
    Donald trump for president
    get out of my country
  • phukkyou2
    edited June 2015
    Options
    No @janklow. It doesn't work that way. Answer the questions I presented or otherwise admit that I'm right and you're wrong
  • janklow
    Options
    No @janklow. It doesn't work that way. Answer the questions I presented or otherwise admit that I'm right and you're wrong
    yeah, see, i don't actually work for you, so you can ? right off with THAT ? .