My 1st Photoshoot: Tell Me What U Think...

Options
DarcSkies777
DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in Fashion Forward

Thought I'd post this here since you guys care about Fashion and Models, etc etc etc...

Tell me what you think about the poses and angles and stuff because I'm used to landscape photography but I'm getting in to people so advice on what to do in the future would be nice.

And if you dont like it tell me that to and why... :tu

Angles, wardrobe, locations blah bah blah...

Comments

• DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Thanx. And if you mean the lighting on the ones with the brick wall as the backdrop she didnt want the lighting changed on that. As for all the other lighting thats another thing I need to work on. I can def. improve my sense of light I usually correct all that in photoshop.

Cant keep using it as a crutch though.
  • pitterpakar
    pitterpakar Members Posts: 1
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Wow so beautiful you are looking in this picture I can say that it look that you standing in fa rant of me you are looking so cool and smart gorgeous mind blowing picture it is the red top and blue jeans is looking so cool
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I thought this was pretty nice for a first time photographer working with models!

I think that attire was pretty decent, the location was okay, maybe go nature next time like using nature as a background setting, that would be nice. Overall its nice.

You should create a photography portfolio so you can really start working with models and start building a reputation within that industry. I know many people who could use a new photographer to exbound their portfolio, like I myself..