The Official "Suits", Season 5 (Every Wednesday Night)

Options
DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited July 2015 in Lights, Camera, Action!
I'm jussayin...

Comments

• Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Episode 1 is already out.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The IC put me on and I'm ready for season 5...props
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all. Know episode one came out a week. Ago
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    yung$ wrote: »
    Y'all. Know episode one came out a week. Ago
    Thats why I made this thread..
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know if this been done but this is one if the few series I follow..? it's a big part of the small amount of time I watch TV

But I've been watching since the beginning its a great show. Anybody else watching??

I think it's kinda gon downhill since the beginning but still never a disappointment..and who is this new fat black broad? Harvey the GOAT
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im behind on the last 2 seasons, and i keep getting further behind cuz i refuse to watch new episodes until i seen the ones b4. so basically im bullshittin

but yea its a great show.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finished the past season about a month ago. That was a pretty strong season imo. That ? Litt got a little taste of power and lost his damn mind. Was funny though
  • IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The show is dope
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never gave USA shows a chance. After seeing Mr. Robot and hearing reviews on this, i may have to check it out.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Never gave USA shows a chance. After seeing Mr. Robot and hearing reviews on this, i may have to check it out.

USA got some bangers

Suits
    Graceland
    Sirens
    Burn Notice, but that's off the air.
    So is Psych
    White Collar is ok

Haven't seen Mr.Robot yet, looks good.

Another show called Satisfaction looks interesting.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This been jumped the shark
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Anyone seen EP 1? No comments?
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

USA got some bangers

Suits
    Graceland
    Sirens
    Burn Notice, but that's off the air.
    So is Psych
    White Collar is ok

Haven't seen Mr.Robot yet, looks good.

Another show called Satisfaction looks interesting.

That new one complications looks good
  • MissK
    Options
    I don't know if this been done but this is one if the few series I follow..? it's a big part of the small amount of time I watch TV

But I've been watching since the beginning its a great show. Anybody else watching??

I think it's kinda gon downhill since the beginning but still never a disappointment..and who is this new fat black broad? Harvey the GOAT

That's Harvey's new secretary
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish they would do more with Mike's photographic memory, but overall one of my favorite shows.
  • IgboNegro
    Options
    This season is looking good, better than the last couple
  • IgboNegro
    Options
    I feel like this is turning into a ? soap opera where nobody is actually ? their secretary but they act like they are and fight over her like ? kids, I don't give a ? about Rachel at all and this show is miles away from what made it work in the first two series. ? , I'm almost missing Daniel Hardman at this point. I want Hardman, Rachel's dad, Mike's old roommate and Forstman to come through to ? the firm up proper by finding out about Mike and going all in. The Harvey vs Mike thing looked promising at the start of last season but they backed down from that which was disappointing. This is turning into a soap opera ? that's less Suits and more a bad version of The Good Wife.

Seriously, the ? "I want her, no she's mine, while I'll get her back" ? pseudo love triangle between Harvey, Louis and Donna is beyond ridiculous.

IDK, I like the fact that Harvey seems vunerable, unlike other seasons
  • IgboNegro
    Options
    Mike's grandma died and he didn't freak out like this. Harvey didn't freak out this bad when Jessica made him fire Donna before. Harvey had his secretary move to work with another colleague, she's not even left the ? building and senior partners hand off work to their underlings all the time. Donna, Rachel and Mike should be worked off their feet while Louis, Jessica and Harvey take long lunches and 3 days to get back to people. The idea two senior partners are feuding in house over whether Donna does their work rather than both of them just asking her and some paralegals to do the work together while they ? off to play golf is just unbelievable.

Lol, I don't think the show will get anyone watching if there wasn't any Louis vs Harvey drama, I know a lot of females watch this show, so I think they're catering to that demographic
  • IgboNegro
    Options
    He may see that their relationship is actually coming to a close and that she probably won't come back, and you can see from past seasons how much he relied on her, both in work related issues and emotional issues, and the fact that she went to the guy he hates the most... I would like the show to go back to when they were going case by case, and actually being lawyers
  • MissK
    Options
    The panic attacks aren't about something so simple as Donna leaving. I think there is a lot we still don't know about their past, professional and/or personal together. Still plenty of character development to see, Suits has always been one to draw that out.

I'm sure Harvey will get out his feelings soon... Seems just by his last statement to Louis that he's ready to start fighting again
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    I think dude is in love with Donna, and don't want to admit it @MissK

Him and Donna has been the only "stable" relationship. It could be interesting f he chooses to end up leaving the firm or some ? for Donna, or Donna leaves so they can end up being "together" for real. Just drawing straws from my end.
  • MissK
    Options
    I have thought that since the beginning @iKingGodGivBiz and that is why he has not been able to hold a relationship together for any length of time. You know he's messed up when he is talking to his therapist but sees her instead

Not sure if they will put them together because if they do then what? They will probably follow the cat and mouse chase formula or they will get together and fall apart, smh.

*side note...? Barkley* lol