So I Just Fckd Up Big Time

Options
TayGettem
TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
As in reporting this I'm dealing with a situation that happened abt 20mins ago
Bottom line my girl went through my phone while I wasn't looking and seen that I was talking to another chick telling her I want to be single...
Ya I should of deleted my msgs I know I fckd up
Bottom line is my girl has locked herself along with our 2 month old son in the bedroom of our house which means I'm on the sofa tonight..... Idk what to do I fckd up
Any advice

Comments

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd flip that ? on her and be like "can't believe you went through my ? ' phone, I thought we trusted each other, etc... etc..." but the part where she locks herself in the room with y'all son is that red flag.
  • TayGettem
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Well, since she knows you want to be single.....it shouldn't be that difficult to end the relationship.

Basically, with her knowing that you don't want to be single....she probably doesn't want to be with you anymore.

Therefore, it seems like you might actually be getting what you want.

Nah she can put me on child support doe
    An ion really want to lose her it was just one of those "tell the other ? some ? cuz you and ya girl was arguing and I was venting type ? "
  • TayGettem
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    I'd flip that ? on her and be like "can't believe you went through my ? ' phone, I thought we trusted each other, etc... etc..." but the part where she locks herself in the room with y'all son is that red flag.

How is it a red flag should I be worried
  • willywanker
    willywanker Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tell her to stop being stupid and open the door, you need to play it off like it's nothing, tell her your an idiot and it meant nothing, tell her enough times and she should ? and start to believe it.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Lol. I'll leave my phone unlocked on the coffee table nfg. She's knows and not that stupid and she's not trying to go down the rabbit hole. Treat me like I'm cheating imma ? around and cheat.

In the meantime you better call Tyrone ? .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x5Z3_7hNDs

Lol. Except I'm the ? with the long ? . Nh.

And Tyrone will get knocked out ? with me. I'd rock that ? out his durag.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See this is why technology will ? a ? up.
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How was this orchestrated?