String of fires at black churches ignites fears of hate crimes.. Update: New church burning in SC...

Options

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

There is a difference between "living by the sword" and having one for protection.

This is for protection of our lives and our children's lives.

You protect your life and your children's lives by obeying ? . Any other way than obedience to ? will not work. Do you not see what is going on in the world? The evil is getting worse. There is no stopping what is coming to America. It's a done deal. Our only hope is trust in the Savior. And if you die in Him, you will still live! Hallelujah! But if you die without Him, you will hop out of 1 fire right into another fire. Please be wise my friend, stop listening to your own wisdom. You will fail if you trust in self and not ? . Amen.

There is a difference between "living by the sword" and having one for protection.

You protect your life and your children's lives by obeying ? . Any other way than obedience to ? will not work. Do you not see what is going on in the world? The evil is getting worse. There is no stopping what is coming to America. It's a done deal. Our only hope is trust in the Savior. And if you die in Him, you will still live! Hallelujah! But if you die without Him, you will hop out of 1 fire right into another fire. Please be wise my friend, stop listening to your own wisdom. You will fail if you trust in self and not ? . Amen.

I didn't read but the only messiah I see is the one in the mirror good day to you sir.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    you shoulda always be prepared to be attacked...

and by prepared i mean you should already have in plan your response before it happens.....

whatever your response is.....have it planned....

that's all i got today....love your fellow man and be blessed
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    America ain't gone do ? about this until they start burning ? churches.

When this was happening in the 90s, Bill Clinton changed the laws so that Arson is now an automatic 10 years w/ no parole and if its a racial or a religious building its a Federal crime.

Ya'll ? ? me with this "we jealous of the ? " ? lol. Like you a little kid jealous of the new baby mommy got from the stork lol.

Well until they start changing laws to bring home all of these non-violent inmates with black and brown skin then I will give a ? about a law change. That arson law was a very kind gesture and I'm not knocking it at all, but you know I know that the laws and Constitution of this Country were not created with the intention of helping anyone but the Caucasian male. I can respect your views though.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So as black people we should just let white people burn down chruches,slaughter old people in church,slaughter us in the streets by police and vigilanties? So basically just sit around and wait and till white supremaicist ? us. This is the cowards way out. So defending ourselves with weapons against a hord of crakkas is wrong. Insteald let them ? us to obey "? ." Its time slike this i wish there was more black churches that follow the liberation theology. Because every time we turn the other cheek the white supremacist break our chins.
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Bible says nothing about turning the other cheek in the face of adversity.

It's all a matter of following the code and where your heart is at.

Now I'm not ? , but I imagine this is what he is hinting at. If I'm wrong then fuckit. Lord knows I did my best given the circumstances
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The easy way to stop this would be to have security posted at the Church at night ...armed. ..to discourage folks from doing this kind of thing. ? like this is what the New Black Panthers are supposed to be about protecting
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? bless you

Though I understand protection is through faith in Christ. But is it wrong to protect yourself & your family through "other" means? I battle with this. Because if the enemy comes for me & mine my instinct is to protect them by all means necessary. I dont wish harm on any man. But I have a duty to protect my family
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where in the Bible does ? command people under attack to sit idle? This sounds like suicide which is against ? .

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Defensive war is not a sin in anywhere on the bible. Offensive war in the bible unless commanded by Yahweh is a sin. People are crazy.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    That's why we gotta fight fire with fire. Literally

Why so fire will still be there? Wouldnt u like to think water instead?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »

So as black people we should just let white people burn down chruches,slaughter old people in church,slaughter us in the streets by police and vigilanties? So basically just sit around and wait and till white supremaicist ? us. This is the cowards way out. So defending ourselves with weapons against a hord of crakkas is wrong. Insteald let them ? us to obey "? ." Its time slike this i wish there was more black churches that follow the liberation theology. Because every time we turn the other cheek the white supremacist break our chins.

Well if you listen to ? , you would know what to do my friend. I keep telling folks what to do, but people brush it off as if Gods plan is "wack".

? clearly tells us that when the sword comes and it's already starting, we are to flee! You don't stay and fight! You will be killed! Rather you flee my friend! You escape from the sword! And you can only do that by trusting in ? , relying on Him, and asking Him to show you the way!

I'll give you 3 direct commands (but there are many more) about fleeing in the last days!

1. "Get out, all you who have escaped the sword! Do not stand and watch--flee while you can! Remember the LORD, though you are in a far-off land, and think about your home in Jerusalem." Jeremiah 51:50

Jeremiah 51:50 is the last of 9 seperate commands for the people of ? to flee from Babylon before she is destroyed. We are living during the time of the 9th call. Amen.

2. "We would have healed Babylon, but she is not healed;forsake her, and let us go every one into his own country; for her judgment reacheth unto heaven, and is lifted up even to the skies." Jeremiah 51:9

Babylon is ruined. There is no help for her. If you don't want to go to Jerusalem, ? says go to your own country! ? is gracious and merciful. Hallelujah.

3. "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that you don't take part of her sins, and that you don't receive of her plagues." Revelation 18:4

Out of the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses every matter is established. Now you can laugh these warnings off, but it will not impede the destruction that is coming! So if I were you I would start by:

1. Accepting Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, repenting of my sins, and praying always!

2. Studying the word of ? , especially the prophets.

3, get plugged in to a bible believing and preaching fellowship of believers.

4. Make the feast of the Lord in Jerusalem, starting with the Sukkot this September.

5. Follow Proverbs 3:5-6 moment by moment. For the day is far spent, the night is almost here, and when it strikes no man will be able to work. Amen.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you do not defend yourself you do not love ? christ allowed himself to be SACRIFICED and so did many of the early CHRISTIANS but they did so for a reason they did it for the cause. Just letting yourself be burnt ,beat up or shot for no reason is stupid
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? bless you

Though I understand protection is through faith in Christ. But is it wrong to protect yourself & your family through "other" means? I battle with this. Because if the enemy comes for me & mine my instinct is to protect them by all means necessary. I dont wish harm on any man. But I have a duty to protect my family

I'm an advocate of non-violent resistance my friend. Are there circumstances where I would protect my family? Of course. If I see someone trying to harm my daughter, I will of course step in. But the premise that I am working with is the Judgment of ? that is on this land. Civil unrest is coming and is already here. If riots break out across the country and a race war starts, I'm out of here if I'm not already gone! In that situation I will not fight because there will be no winners in that fight.

? specially commands us to flee when we see the breakdown of society, typified by the sword! The flood gates have now been opened due to sodomite marriage, thus everything that is coming to America we have invited because of our blatant disrespect of our Creator.

Therefore the only solution now is to get ready to meet our maker because the time is short. It's the blood moon season! If there was ever a time to seek ? , now is the time! Because what is coming is so horrific that if ? did not cut the days short, every human being on planet earth would die!

Seek Him while He may be found. Call on Him while He is near! He will hear those that are His! Hallelujah!
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if he recognizes that same sex marriage is all but legal in israel and most people there support it
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RobCoLife wrote: »

Smh.. This what all that turning the other cheek & forgiveness BS gets you.. It's time for some more militant actions.. ASAP...
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been called for Retaliation. Too much ? goin' on for my Brothaz n Sistaz to not be aware.

We NEED a race riot. It's the only way
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here in Georgia, churches can choose to allow firearms.......

But, I cannot help to feel like needing a gun in church is ass backwards.........

No one should have to arm themselves in a place of worship (in a society with laws)............

If the state of South Carolina will not protect its black citizens places of worship then the federal government has the responsibility to do so..........

Call Obama out......

If the executive branch does not respond.....

Defend your 1st Amendment rights with the 2nd......

Should black preachers start allowing guns in their churches??????

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    bambu wrote: »

But, I cannot help to feel like needing a gun in church is ass backwards.........

No one should have to arm themselves in a place of worship (in a society with laws)............

If the state of South Carolina will not protect its black citizens places of worship then the federal government has the responsibility to do so..........

Call Obama out......

In a perfect world, guns shouldn't be allowed, but since we are currently living in a race war and they are targeting black churches, we need to do what's neccesary to protect ourselves.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/federal-officials-scene-south-carolina-church-catches-fire/story?id=32142220
    Federal Officials On Scene of South Carolina Church Fire

A historically black church in South Carolina with a history of being targeted caught fire Tuesday night and investigators were trying to determine the cause, according to officials and reports.

Officials said investigators from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms were on scene at Mt. Zion AME Church in Greeleyville, but the cause was not clear.

The church was burned to the ground by the KKK in 1995 and President Clinton spoke at the dedication of the newly rebuilt church the next year.

The fire comes amid heightened fears about church burnings in the wake of the massacre of nine people at the historically black Emanuel AME Church in Charleston earlier this month.

According to the Associated Press, a State Law Enforcement Division official said that storms moved through the are and that the fire may have been caused by lightning.

But the cause would not be known until the fire was out.

It was unclear if there were injuries or how much damage was done.

On Tuesday, federal officials said a string of five church fires in the South appeared not to be racially motivated or related although some were deemed to be arson.

The ATF, which issued the statement, said that the investigation was in the preliminary stages.

"We are in the early stages of these investigations, but at this time we have no reason to believe these fires are racially motivated or related," the statement said of the fires, which have occurred in the past nine days.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    bambu wrote: »

Call Obama out......

In a perfect world, guns shouldn't be allowed, but since we are currently living in a race war and they are targeting black churches, we need to do what's neccesary to protect ourselves.

Agreed.....

However, I don't think race war describes the situation....

More like living under increased domestic terrorism......

Semantics....

Food....

"Here one must be clear that there are three different views on the subject of violence. One is the approach of pure nonviolence, which cannot readily or easily attract large masses, for it requires extraordinary discipline and courage....

The second is violence exercised in self-defense, which all societies from the most primitive to the most cultured and civilized, accept as moral and legal. The principle of self-defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi, who sanctioned it for those unable to master pure nonviolence......

The third is the advocacy of violence as a tool of advancement, organized as in warfare, deliberately and consciously.....

To this tendency many Negroes are being tempted today. There are incalculable perils in this approach.

It is not the danger or sacrifice of physical being which is primary, though it cannot be contemplated without a sense of deep concern for human life. The greatest danger is that it will fail to attract Negroes to a real collective struggle, and will confuse the large uncommitted middle group, which as yet has not supported either side.....

Further, it will mislead Negroes into the belief that this is the only path and place them as a minority in a position where they confront a far larger adversary than it is possible to defeat in this form of combat.

When the ? uses force in self-defense he does not forfeit support—he may even win it, by the courage and self-respect it reflects.

When he seeks to initiate violence he provokes questions about the necessity for it, and inevitably is blamed for its consequences.

It is unfortunately true that however the ? acts, his struggle will not be free of violence initiated by his enemies, and he will need ample courage and willingness to sacrifice to defeat this manifestation of violence.

~ M. L. K. Jr. (1959)
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't read but the only messiah I see is the one in the mirror good day to you sir.
    Can you walk on water? Can you make the blind see?
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can you walk on water? Can you make the blind see?

e42e05cc42fe4ccdea913e74adb486aa.jpg

eye-exam1.jpg