chiraq rapper get killed ova IG beef..

Options

Comments

• BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Worl'boss wrote: »
    lol yall ? saying nuttin New.. like u seen bodies get dropped :-q

of course Baltimore have rappers chi raq is like Baltimore was in da 90s.. alot od these cities today wannabe like Baltimore used to be...

Baltimore trying 2 change.. we already been thru this

? ? u cant tell me what i saw in my life

whats the difference your try to tell me who i saw, and who i know.. when you have no idea who iam.. but u mad at my opinions
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They don't wanna change for the better. Let them ? themselves off. These are horrible people and they make us look bad
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

of course Baltimore have rappers chi raq is like Baltimore was in da 90s.. alot od these cities today wannabe like Baltimore used to be...

whats the difference your try to tell me who i saw, and who i know.. when you have no idea who iam.. but u mad at my opinions

No ur jus crazy thinkin these artist are after u lol. Aint no one thinkin about u at all . Ur not even that good looking either
  • wAXed_poetic
    wAXed_poetic Members Posts: 332 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Lackin' in talent?
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options

No ur jus crazy thinkin these artist are after u lol. Aint no one thinkin about u at all . Ur not even that good looking either

i would never believe that. try someone else
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    so what this a bad pic stop drilling it.. its the light my face not bruised

19qk9i.jpg
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    i was working out a lil sweaty..

& i said i was being set up.. i didnt accuse nobody of wanting me.. females always miss the point. if u not a FEMALE stop thinking like one..

i said i can get.killed ova dumb ? .. thats what i said
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    im just too raw 4 many of u on here not what u prefer.. u may perfer plastic ? .. but don t troll me around post 2 post calling me "ugly" im too smart tobelieve that

• BrazilianHairMoney
    Options

raw

raw
  • GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Options
    Chicago, Los Angeles and London dudes bang like it's a religion
  • RickyRich
    Options

raw

raw

Raw ugly
  • RickyRich
    Options

& i said i was being set up.. i didnt accuse nobody of wanting me.. females always miss the point. if u not a FEMALE stop thinking like one..

Who in hell would want u and why would anyone try to set u up wtf . U watch to many movies
  • GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Options
    U do look Brazilian or Caribbean
  • gemini86
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »
    They don't wanna change for the better. Let them ? themselves off. These are horrible people and they make us look bad

Speak for yourself, they make themselves look bad. I stay in my lane and carry myself with respect in society.

thats all we can do. but lets not act like racial stereotypes dont exist. i dont know if the good people are out numbered on the bad but there is a big magnifying glass that makes it look like it does. dont be naive.

and this female poster has to be a troll. and stop posting pics. nobody cares. not calling u ugly but theres a section for that
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Speak for yourself, they make themselves look bad. I stay in my lane and carry myself with respect in society.

thats all we can do. but lets not act like racial stereotypes dont exist. i dont know if the good people are out numbered on the bad but there is a big magnifying glass that makes it look like it does. dont be naive.

and this female poster has to be a troll. and stop posting pics. nobody cares. not calling u ugly but theres a section for that

True, but that ain't my fault that bigots choose to put everyone in a box. All you can do is do what you do and hope that someone uses their brain to see you as an individual and not get caught up in appearance and what they choose to see. If they can't do that, then ? 'em.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options

Who in hell would want u and why would anyone try to set u up wtf . U watch to many movies

no time 4 childish female games
  • gemini86
    Options

True, but that ain't my fault that bigots choose to put everyone in a box. All you can do is do what you do and hope that someone uses their brain to see you as an individual and not get caught up in appearance and what they choose to see. If they can't do that, then ? 'em.

I'm always gonna do what I keep doing. Going to work, living my life and taking care of my family and the ppl I love (legally)... I hate to throw this thread off course but I grew up in Harlem. Still live here.

Same environment as some of these ? up people. How come I was able to go to college and get a job and do things the right way? Other ppl use the excuse of being the product of the environment. That's ? .
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    its always this dumb ? i go thru with dumb people who think im conceited.. i kno i kno u suppose to be humbling me because u think im conceited. u think i.think i look better than all females so im saying stars are after me.

smh.

men are into looks but thats not the only thing that attracts them...

so thats a weak beef.. u think im ugly who the ? is u? somebody i dont care a flying ? . about u weak ?
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    them ? shaking their ass on that gif look ugly to me. i.dont care about your taste.... lil gurl bye
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    GunTown wrote: »
    Chicago, Los Angeles and London dudes bang like it's a religion

Don't just throw London in there, it's not comparable.

• BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    GunTown wrote: »
    U do look Brazilian or Caribbean

in america alot of blacks have extreme low self esteem.. so they got issues with people saying i look foreign. they think they are saying i look better than all black women.

mainly foreigners keep telling i dont look american, because a lot of women with my features are from over seas.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder .. a lot of americans like plastic beauty or misconceived beauty.

im not in that psychological raise. this bitcg keep trolling me saying im saying somebody want me.. thats how i know its a ? .. im not even saying that.. but would never believe im ugly..

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm always gonna do what I keep doing. Going to work, living my life and taking care of my family and the ppl I love (legally)... I hate to throw this thread off course but I grew up in Harlem. Still live here.

Same environment as some of these ? up people. How come I was able to go to college and get a job and do things the right way? Other ppl use the excuse of being the product of the environment. That's ? .

Growing up in the same environment doesn't mean your situations are the same as others or yall have the same choices to make in life. What you just said is very short sighted and close minded IMO. People follow in the footsteps of others all day everyday and don't get the same results as the person before them.

I really never understood why people say ? like that.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Growing up in the same environment doesn't mean your situations are the same as others or yall have the same choices to make in life. What you just said is very short sighted and close minded IMO. People follow in the footsteps of others all day everyday and don't get the same results as the person before them.

I really never understood why people say ? like that.

i agree to the fullest.. ive been saying this 4 years.. people can get judgemental to like im from the hood and im in a good place in life... like everyone had the same exact life in the hood. everyone have different obstacles