Post an Eye-opening video that you came across on youtube. Articles and other news are welcomed.

Options

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »

That Cuban govt secret is kind of scary, because I can see a few American presidents who would support something like that to justify an invasion. Maybe some already have....
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    imgoingtoheavenru? Members Posts: 291 ✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options

Welcome back brother!

Blessings my brother! Shalom Mishpaka Shel Elohim and chen from Jerusalem! (Peace family of ? and Grace from Jerusalem)

Amen.
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Welcome back brother!

Blessings my brother! Shalom Mishpaka Shel Elohim and chen from Jerusalem! (Peace family of ? and Grace from Jerusalem)

Amen.

Yo brother, what's up???
    Check out this link
    Really interesting stuff that I came across
    Telepathy is waaaay more prevalent than most will let on, but understand this: THERE IS NOTHING HID THAT WILL NOT BE BROUGHT TO LIGHT

http://atmosphereofthought.com

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Welcome back brother!

Amen.

Yo brother, what's up???
    Check out this link
    Telepathy is waaaay more prevalent than most will let on, but understand this: THERE IS NOTHING HID THAT WILL NOT BE BROUGHT TO LIGHT

Discernment, visions and prophecy abilities though>>
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options

Welcome back brother!

Amen.

Yo brother, what's up???
    Check out this link

Blessings my brother in Meshiach! Interesting site. I don't doubt the ability because we wrestle not with flesh and blood, but with powers, principalities, rulers of darkness, and spiritual wickedness in high places. Me personally I only want to have the mind of Christ and let it dwell in me richly! Telepathy or being a "reader" doesn't excite me as a gift to be desired from the ? of the universe! But what does give me great desire is to know Yeshua more intimately. Amen.

What do you have to say about the site?
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    where are the bones?????
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That back to the future video is a mind ? ! makes you think tho, very interesting.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options
    That back to the future video is a mind ? ! makes you think tho, very interesting.

I was blown away when i watched that. I remember watching the back 2 the future joints back in the day and never really understanding any of it.

Now I understand why I never understood that movie.

Them towers were built to be destroyed. The enemy has schemes, wiles, and depths of darkness that only ? can reveal and bring to light. That's why the LORD tells those who know Him not to be ignorant of them.

The rabbit hole truly does go deep....but the end is known for all those who have been born-again. Amen.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »
    This right here, absolutely blew my mind, back in the day

Its a Time Lapsed Demonstration of Every Single Nuke ever detonated until recent history.

https://youtu.be/LLCF7vPanrY

seriously why the ? did france have so many nukes?? and the cold war was a ? .

i bet it was a lot of civilian causalities
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »
    This right here, absolutely blew my mind, back in the day

Its a Time Lapsed Demonstration of Every Single Nuke ever detonated until recent history.

https://youtu.be/LLCF7vPanrY

seriously why the ? did france have so many nukes?? and the cold war was a ? .

and those pieces of ? blew some of them up in africa. smmfh. france is by far the worst when it comes to african neocolonialism.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    seriously why the ? did france have so many nukes??
    point of pride/Cold War concerns about Russians, to be honest
    see also France's period outside of NATO
    i hope we understand these are test explosions the vast majority of the time
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not eem gon' front, that was some ?
    My face the whole time watching this
    rfFWukr.gif

my face when dou doesnt realize he just posted some occult ?

• LordZuko
    Options
    This short clip on the effects of words on water

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIOx7i7MkY8
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »

Not eem gon' front, that was some ?
    My face the whole time watching this
    rfFWukr.gif

my face when dou doesnt realize he just posted some occult ?

LOL. The video shows us the "all seeing eye" hidden in the movie. So it's not to hard to put 1 and 1 together. Amen.

"Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened." Zechariah 11:17

But yeah the personification of the "all seeing eye" will be the ultimate manifestation of all the occult symbolism in the world when the Antichrist appears. An attempt to ? him will be made during his reign and it will lead to him only having use of one eye and one arm as the prophet Zechariah tells us.

Nothing happens by chance or coincidence. Everything has some type of meaning. It will either be for righteousness or unrighteousness. Amen.

• LordZuko
    Options
    IT's funny that you swear your allegiance to jesus, but everytime you pray you send your prayers to another ? .

"In jesus name, Amen"

• imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options
    @LordZuko

"And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of ? ;" Revelation 3:14

Truly AMEN is His name for AMEN means Truly, thus ? is true truly! AMEN!

Say it 3 times now! AMEN!
  • LordZuko
    Options
    Lol aight ? . Amen-ra ? . That's like hebrews spending 400 years building pyramids and not come out speaking fluent egyptian. Israel or Isis Ra El my ? .
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    edited October 2015
    Options
    First: Jacob was renamed Israel before the children of Israel even went to Egypt. ? made sure to emphasize the point of the renaming of Jacob to Israel before the children of Israel went to Egypt by emphasizing the name change twice in the book of Genesis.

1. The first time was when Jacob wrestled with ? in Genesis 32

Jacob Wrestles with ?

22And he rose up that night, and took his two wives, and his two womenservants, and his eleven sons, and passed over the ford Jabbok. 23And he took them, and sent them over the brook, and sent over that he had.

24And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day. 25And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him. 26And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me. 27And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob. 28And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with ? and with men, and hast prevailed. 29And Jacob asked him, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, thy name. And he said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there. 30And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen ? face to face, and my life is preserved. 31And as he passed over Penuel the sun rose upon him, and he halted upon his thigh. 32Therefore the children of Israel eat not of the sinew which shrank, which is upon the hollow of the thigh, unto this day: because he touched the hollow of Jacob's thigh in the sinew that shrank.
    Genesis 32:22-32

2. The second time was when Jacob returned to Bethel after making amends with his brother Esau.

Jacob is Named Israel

9And ? appeared unto Jacob again, when he came out of Padanaram, and blessed him.

10And ? said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.

11And ? said unto him, I am ? Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy ? ;

12And the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land.

13And ? went up from him in the place where he talked with him. 14And Jacob set up a pillar in the place where he talked with him, even a pillar of stone: and he poured a drink offering thereon, and he poured oil thereon. 15And Jacob called the name of the place where ? spake with him, Bethel.
    Genesis 35:9-15

So please miss me with the Egyptology talk. ? Himself gave the name of Israel to the descendants of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob. The devil wants to deceive by stealing, killing, and destroying! Thus he copycats ? , because He wants to be ? , and in turn counterfeits ? by introducing corruptions in order to deceive those who love not the truth. Amen.

Second: This is what the Hebrew word for AMEN, which is pronounced (aw-mane') means:

Brown-Driver-Briggs
    אָמֵן adverb verily, truly Deuteronomy 27:15,26 (12 t.) 1 Kings 1:36; Nehemiah 5:13; Jeremiah 11:5; Jeremiah 28:6 & doxologies 1 Chronicles 16:36 ( = Psalm 106:48); אָמֵן (ו) אָמֵן Numbers 5:22 (P) Nehemiah 8:6, & in the doxologies Psalm 41:14; Psalm 72:19; Psalm 8:9Psalm 48. ἀμήν = Amen: אֱלֹהֵי אָמֵן Isaiah 65:16 (twice in verse) ? of Amen; compare Revelation 3:14, or ? of faithfulness, ? of truth

I highlighted the key point.

So again, stop leaning on your own understanding and humble yourself before ? . Only He can lift the anxiety you have from off your shoulders! For He bears our burdens and takes our heavy yokes! Amen.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    An Atheist answers a question with a question. Watch...
  • LordZuko
    Options
    Everything with these fools is circular logic
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtu.be/iFDe5kUUyT0

Breaks down the workings of the Fed in very simple terms, along with history and examples. This is a really good video and is actually part of a series.. check it out
  • And_So_It_Burns
    And_So_It_Burns Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXAGpCTiGlQ

easily the best video to gain perspective on Jesus