2015 ESPYS THREAD

Options
playmaker88
playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
Klay should have won the espy for record breaking performance they gave it to Peyton for his Touchdown mark

Comments

• Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Mexican deportation joke and the Ray Rice joke was wack..
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    Damn...the host bustin all kinds of shots...
  • playmaker88
    Options

Los216 wrote: »
    Klay should have won the espy for record breaking performance they gave it to Peyton for his Touchdown mark

Scoring 37 points in a quarter against the Sacramento Kings is not better than breaking the career touchdown record in the NFL bruh

I prefer the dynamic moment.
  • playmaker88
    edited July 2015
    Options
    That Kim Jong bit was painfully long and corny
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    That horse should've won that.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This Ronda Rousey chick sure is putting a lot of stock in this fighter of the year ESPY award going at Floyd like she just beat the ? in a title match and ? .
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When did she say that? I must've missed it.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You think I give a ? bout an espy? Half of these critics can't even stomach me, let alone stand me.....Floyd
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who gives a ? bout women MMA anyway
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    Who gives a ? bout women MMA anyway

ESPN, and all their casual, feminist, white female fan base. It's really all they have since none of them ? give a ? about the WNBA cause it's ran by too many black ? . Ellena Delle Donne is like their last great white hope and ESPN hypes her every chance they get.
  • Los216
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    Los216 wrote: »
    Did y'all catch what Ronda Rousey said about Mayweather? She won the award for best fighter and said now Floyd knows how it feels to be beat by a woman.

I hope that ? gets knocked out in her next fight. She uses every chance she gets to put his name in her mouth. ? just shut up and do you. I'm cool with female athletes getting shine but why does it have to be at the expense of male athletes.

Honestly, ESPN has gotten really annoying with this female takeover BS.

They really have. It's not like people don't appreciate women in sports. I actually think they are turning people away with how they are forced feeding this female takeover ? .
  • Los216
    Options
    Notice how they were body shaming Serena in the media this week but they've never said that ? about Ronda Rousey. They'll throw in a corny joke about her beating you up like it's cool then turn around and make a joke about Ray Rice beating you up.

In their minds you should be cool with Ronda Rousey beating you up and putting hands on you cause you know she's a woman.
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    I'd still cut.
  • playmaker88
    Options
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    You know LeBron had to be thinkin about somethin different than presenting that award, that ? was tough..
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    SMGDFH though.. Serena is consider unattractive because of her strong features as a black woman.. by this confuse ? is consider the embodiment of beauty , defiance and courage.. un ? believable. get the ? outta here...This is world is coming to a ? an end man..
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    I know this ain't the time right now but in two NFL seasons Devon Stills has a grand total of 40 tackles and a half a sack. I question if this dude would still be in the NFL if not for the story of his daughter.