Why is KD to Nola such an unrealstic choice?

Options

Comments

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Kd and AD would score like Shaq amd Kobe. Both score differently, and EASILY, so they both would eat

U Surround them with nothing but grit and defense and a lil 3 point shooting and you're an instant contender for 8-10 years. KD sees what GS and SA got cookin with their youth. And Cleveland to an extent is young

You a fool if u don't think its possible

I def think Wizards are out. KD not wired like a Melo, for example. He knows he needs to win now and Wiz would b a step backwards

This makes no sense at all. Durant, Wall & Beal can come out of the east to make the finals and beat Cleveland any year to get there.

This argument with the east is flawed. So what if they can beat the Cavs, they still gotta face the WEST lol. Don't y'all want a ship? That's all that matters right? Truth be told a team of Wall, Beal, and KD is not enough to challenge the West bruh.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    bruh u being outrageous now lol, and of course s2j "hoopin" ass in here boostin this ? up smh
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    bruh u being outrageous now lol, and of course s2j "hoopin" ass in here boostin this ? up smh

How am I being outrageous? Please answer this.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    explain to me how the wizards roster right now coming off the 4 seed + kd couldnt compete with the west bruh.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kd and AD would score like Shaq amd Kobe. Both score differently, and EASILY, so they both would eat

U Surround them with nothing but grit and defense and a lil 3 point shooting and you're an instant contender for 8-10 years. KD sees what GS and SA got cookin with their youth. And Cleveland to an extent is young

I def think Wizards are out. KD not wired like a Melo, for example. He knows he needs to win now and Wiz would b a step backwards

This makes no sense at all. Durant, Wall & Beal can come out of the east to make the finals and beat Cleveland damn near any year to get there. Would be a battle but never one-sided
    DaBull wrote: »

they are the 4 seed in the east WITHOUT KD

they are automatically 1 or 2 with him....battling LBJ for a spot in the finals as long as team stays healthy

Oh im sorry, they hand out trophies for winning conferences now?

And im not even gon give you that. Why on ? 's green earth would you think Durant with Westbrook and Harden, and now Westbrook, Kanter, and Ibaka , couldn't win a title, but Wall and Beal could?!?!

Pacers 2011-2013 and the current Bulls>>>Kd,Wall, and Beal

And they couldn't beat Lebron amd,now Lebron has his,best team yet

That's before we even get to a potential Finals matchup
  • S2J
    Options
    explain to me how the wizards roster right now coming off the 4 seed + kd couldnt compete with the west bruh.

No,? , YOU explain to me how Wesbrook >Wall, Harden > Beal (same age at the time), Ibaka > Nene, but the, Wizards would somehow go further and 'compete' with the West, let alone the Bulls and Cavs whom they wouldn't be favored over
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

No,? , YOU explain to me how Wesbrook >Wall, Harden > Beal (same age at the time), Ibaka > Nene, but the, Wizards would somehow go further and 'compete' with the West, let alone the Bulls and Cavs whom they wouldn't be favored over

? u not even making sense stop reaching

u mean to tell me the wizards team who ? thought might have a chance vs this year's cavs team if they made the ecf, wouldnt have a chance at all plus durant?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The Wizards with Durant would be favored to the beat the bulls.
  • S2J
    Options

The Wizards with Durant would be favored to the beat the bulls.

Rose looks like he back. Its documented I destest the Bulls seriously. Kd is,no Lebron, they would take time to gel, as opposed to a,team been,together years

But ok, that's debatable

Would they be favored to beat the Cavs? No? How often you see Lebron lose to a team he supposed to beat??? I'll wait

Again, we ain't even touched the West
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You wouldn't even trip if this ? wasn't in here acting like it was so one sided

A 4 seed w/o a reliable scorer gets the best player who just so ? happens to score and they don't have enough

To do what ? Sure they going have to make moves but so does every team every year to fit their plan

I think he'll stay in OKC for at least one more contract but if he leaves I don't see him going anywhere but DC...nowhere else makes sense

And Wizards with KD would be equal to NO with KD but one would be on the East
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KD is coming to DC next season...I got legit sources from people who are close to KD and the okc assistant GM is from DC and knows the deal; that's why they trying to win this season to force his hand to stay in okc

[img]https://shankyouverymuchdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/? -50s-guy.png[/img]
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

A 4 seed w/o a reliable scorer gets the best player who just so ? happens to score and they don't have enough

To do what ? Sure they going have to make moves but so does every team every year to fit their plan

I think he'll stay in OKC for at least one more contract but if he leaves I don't see him going anywhere but DC...nowhere else makes sense

Soooooo Wall and Veal>>>>AD is what you saying?
  • R.D.
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »

Soooooo Wall and Veal>>>>AD is what you saying?

No

My sentiments were clear
  • S2J
    Options
    'No place else makes sense'
    With the new money and,cap, he can,basically go to,any team

Houaton, Harden & Dwight >>>>Wall and,Beal
    Clips, for KD they would fihute out,a,way to get rid,of,Deandre, ,sign and,trade. Them>>>Wall & Beal

According to rumors, GS is intriguing to him. Regardless of who they give up (green, iggy), them >>>>>>>>>>>>Wall and Beal

• R.D.
    Options
    You don't deserve a counter
  • S2J
    Options
    Ty Lawson, KD's best friend in the league, has signed with Houston.

Like i said, let that man lose for yet another year. And see the Wiz once again hit a brick wall. He got far too many options to just b thinkin OKC or Wiz
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    Smh I Hate the Rockets bruh.
  • R.D.
    Options
    Lmaoooo at his best friend in the league

Didn't Perk and Bron play AAU together, guess that's his bestfriend too

• S2J
    Options
    Maybe you missed it but Bron did thw team up with his best friend in the league. ..
  • R.D.
    Options
    Im not about to talk who besties with who

You're stupid if you think there's more than 2 places he'll choose between

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    now houston is an option because it has been recently revealed that ty lawson is his bestie?

stop. please.
  • S2J
    Options
    Sigh. Jalen Rose been talking the Rockets angle since 2013

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7-_K3gWqaBk

Lemme guess, Jalen Rose doesn't know ? either

And my thoughts arw independent from his but we see the same thing: Rockets are always a player bc unlike a lot of teams, when they've missed on a star (Melo) they've avoided paying any ol body just because they have money (see Lakers). So they have the money and the roster slot for a team ready to win

I just don't understand what's so hard to get about the possibility. Like iss a personal vendetta. Nggas arw in debate mode, i get it
  • R.D.
    Options
    You reaching son...I told you stop taking ball

And KD and Bron ain't the same ? or caliber of ?

Some ? need to see it before they get it tho, we'll see
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KD ain't going to NOLA just cause the cap won't let him.

Y'all goin learn about paying AD damn near 150M...even when that ? go up, KD on that team will eat up a ton of it, and they won't have much left to build on.
  • S2J
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    KD ain't going to NOLA just cause the cap won't let him.

Y'all goin learn about paying AD damn near 150M...even when that ? go up, KD on that team will eat up a ton of it, and they won't have much left to build on.

U underestimating the level the cap going up

Lets say 300 mill into AD & KD

When its time for Cleveland to pay Bron, he will get 200, while Love gettin100.

Then 85 to TT, close to 100 mill to Kyrie, 40 to Shump, etc

NO , or any other team who gets KD, wouldn't b able to sign big time guys, but would b able to resign their own and MLE guys. Similar to the big 3 Heat. Just as with Miami, it wouldn't take much to fill out a roster with two elite dudes like that.

Money isn't the issue