Strippers have the best personality

Options
_God_
_God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
I deal with a lot of strippers and their always vibrant , fun, care free , just generally fun to be around. Their spirit is better than regular girls. And on their regular day to day life they just be more interesting and authentic

Comments

• _God_
    Options
    CS, I love herpes too.

Why would you love a std you can't get rid of and how is that relevant to my statement
  • _God_
    Options
    Me too my ? I be around them they love me, strippers are cool bums . I'm the type to light my L and talk to a ? so strippers are even better.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Been jamming Bow Down all day. Mack 10 had that flow for a few years
  • _God_
    Options
    If only my girlfriend acted like them strippers
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Strippers would make great therapist.

I wish my therapist was a stripper but she boring as ? .

She won't even show a nipple. :(
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    they are so carefree and fun because of all them drugs

Drugs are good.
  • _God_
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    they are so carefree and fun because of all them drugs

Drugs are good.

? we love drugs
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i need visuals of these strippers.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them hoes be in situations that can only get better
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    some strippers be real as ? tho

kind of hard to be fake when a ? sees you at your real occupation of shaking your naked ass for strangers and he still talks to you like a real person instead of an object

I had a stripper get offended at me one time because I threw a dollar on her ass instead of "politely" placing it in her g-string........I knew I was ? but I didn't realize that throwing real money at a stripper's ass was not considered good manners these days

so if you talk to them like real people wit feelings, strippers really appreciate that ?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If your cousin a stripper should you Be entitled to a family discount lap dance?
  • _God_
    Options
    some strippers be real as ? tho

kind of hard to be fake when a ? sees you at your real occupation of shaking your naked ass for strangers and he still talks to you like a real person instead of an object

I had a stripper get offended at me one time because I threw a dollar on her ass instead of "politely" placing it in her g-string........I knew I was ? but I didn't realize that throwing real money at a stripper's ass was not considered good manners these days

so if you talk to them like real people wit feelings, strippers really appreciate that ?

Exactly, I know a lot of strippers . Outside of the strip club strippers run atl, they all have fulltime minimum wage jobs and get welfare so they always look nice. N there's a difference now the low level ones are just hood ? but the ones that make money they try to blend in.
  • _God_
    Options
    If your cousin a stripper should you Be entitled to a family discount lap dance?

You can't have any melanin in you say ? like that
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »

Aren't you white tho
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh ? i feel the same way! I fell hard for this one stripper, Bianca. We had some deep convo in that club.

Would you know she never returned my texts after i left the club?

Also bagged a stripper who at first wanted to sell me the box , but then said she couldn't do it n wanted to get to know me. Would you know she disappeared after a weekend, too?

Weird!

K4Y5hJqUQHWrltK2NnuL_ezgif.com-resize%20(2).gif
  • _God_
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »

Aren't you white tho

I'm ?
  • _God_
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Oh ? i feel the same way! I fell hard for this one stripper, Bianca. We had some deep convo in that club.

Also bagged a stripper who at first wanted to sell me the box , but then said she couldn't do it n wanted to get to know me. Would you know she disappeared after a weekend, too?

Weird!

Yea you got them strippers that b posted up sellin box in the cut

But I nvr been to a strip club a day in my life they come spend their money with fam
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wear adidas sweat suits to the strip clubs. with no boxer drawls. the girls love it.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Weird!

Did you hear about the time I thought I saw AK47 at Walmart?
  • _God_
    Options
    She a stripper , Walmart the number one place to get hoes btw
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

Weird!

Did you hear about the time I thought I saw AK47 at Walmart?

Lmaoo What happened?

Oh! And btw, i peeped AK47 POF page before too. @deadeye