VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin Nash is in town.

Possible that he eliminates Punk

And his quad
  • VIBE
    Options
    To really work w the Authority angle in with Punk, and set up WM 30; HHH vs Punk, they should send in the Shield and Kane after Punks entrance. He eventually eliminates them and is hurt/tired. Kevin Nash comes out and eliminates Punk, then just walks out. Trips stands atop of the ramp and him and Nash walk off together.

I think that would be a cool way of setting that angle up.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Kickoff Show, WWE Tag Team Championship:

[b{Cody Rhodes & Goldust [/b]vs NAO

WWE World Heavyweight Championship:

John Cena vs Randy Orton (c)

Singles Match:

Daniel Bryan vs Bray Wyatt

Singles Match:

Brock Lesnar vs Big Show

Royal Rumble (30 superstars)
    CM Punk

Drop your predictions.

Surprise entrants:
    Sheamus (pretty much a given)
    Chris Jericho
    Jake Roberts
    Ultimate Warrior
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    WWE Royal Rumble 2014 Predictions (dude sounds like a nerd but good show)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmIPgm7-mac&list=UUpo_r3_HXHnjvMy93MYCRPg

BarrageEra
    14 hours ago

Im dead sure about my predictions, New Age Outlaws will win the tag team champions, which will lead to a WrestleMania match between Cody Rhodes and Goldust, who is the better brother, Bray Wyatt im sure will win, Brock Lesnar will beat the Big Show, John Cena will beat Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan will win the rumble only because Brock Lesnar cost Batista the match, like he did to Goldberg 10 years which will lead to a match at WrestleMania between The Beast vs The Animal.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I sure as hell don't wanna see no Bryan vs Sheamus. Sheamus is as boring a wrestler I've ever seen
  • VIBE
    Options
    Damn, I dislike Sheamus outside the ring, but inside, I think he puts on good matches.
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Randy is going to win, he hasn't faced Brock since he joined Evolution so it's about time they faced off. We've seen Cena and Brock go at it one too many times so it's a dead give away it won't happen again at the Elimination Chamber.

Cody and Goldust will drop the strap. Brock will annihilate the Big Show to build hype for his title match. Daniel Bryan will be Wyatt to end their feud.

Rumble winner will be either Batista, Punk or Bryan. I can see these being the final four along with Roman Reigns, but Roman won't win.

Brock is definitely going to Wrestlemania as the champ so whoever he faces at the Elimination Chamber is going to lose.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Just watched the 2001 Royal Rumble. So Damn epic!
  • jono
    Options
    Those early to mid 2000 rumbles were predictable as ? .

There was no reason to think Austin wouldn't win, or HHH the next year or Lesnar the year after etc up to when they did surprise everyone with Undertaker winning in 2007.

Then to got somewhat predictable again in 08, 09 and '10.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, I dislike Sheamus outside the ring, but inside, I think he puts on good matches.

yea he's cool in ring, but his character is damn near cornier than cenas, ion even think he's really over
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    jono wrote: »

There was no reason to think Austin wouldn't win, or HHH the next year or Lesnar the year after etc up to when they did surprise everyone with Undertaker winning in 2007.

I remember watching the 01 rumble, thinking ain't no way Rock wasn't going to win
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    I wanna order this, ? I always order the Rumble.....but last year I ended up being mad at myself for spending the money.

Idk yet lol
  • jono
    Options

I remember watching the 01 rumble, thinking ain't no way Rock wasn't going to win

Austin had just been out for a year. I knew he'd win, those damn "he been injured a long time so he returns at the rumble and wins" storylines are usually pretty obvious.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Daniel Bryan/CM Punk

Last two left
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Have they said if Bryant is in the Rumble, I just can't see the most over guy in the company not in the Rumble
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

Austin had just been out for a year. I knew he'd win, those damn "he been injured a long time so he returns at the rumble and wins" storylines are usually pretty obvious.

I don't know. 2001 Royal Rumble was so star studded, it could have gone many ways

Undertaker
    Kane
    Rock
    Austin
    Big Show

Hell, I thought big show was gonna enter and win. He was out for a while too.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man why they got The Grammys, The Pro Bowl and Royal Rumble on tonight!

Anyway my predictions.........

The Brotherhood vs. New Age Outlaws - I want to say The Brotherhood but, there are reports that Goldust and Cody will start there feud for their match at WrestleMania so I'mma say NAO wins the Tag belts

Daniel Bryan vs. Bray Wyatt - I want to say Daniel Bryan but, you still got Harper and Rowan out there so I'mma go with Bray Wyatt winning

Big Show vs. Brock Lesnar - Brock has loss two matches since coming back to The WWE both to The Golden Boys of WWE John Cena and Triple H, so I see Big Show losing unless Mark Henry comes out to help Show

Randy Orton vs. John Cena - I think Cena wins since it looked like it was suppose to be Cena winning at TLC back in December when it looked like he knocked himself out on that table when Randy was going up the ladder

Royal Rumble Match - I want to see CM Punk win The Rumble but, something tells me they gonna give it to Batista which is full of ?
  • VIBE
    Options
    Have they said if Bryant is in the Rumble, I just can't see the most over guy in the company not in the Rumble

No word.
  • VIBE
    Options
    supposedly there's a sting rumor for tonight
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    supposedly there's a sting rumor for tonight
    and hogan, taker
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That would be crazy to see Sting and Taker, Hogan can wait until WrestleMania
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anybody got a free stream for this? not paying 50 bones to watch this with the lackluster ppv's i've bought the last 4 months
  • VIBE
    Options
    Booker T supposedly tweeted "lost a friend in the rafters #royalrumble"

and tweeted a picture of "crow sting"

but he had a TNA mic in his hand...

now, either it's a ploy to get people to buy the rumble or it's true (just not a legit picture of him at the RR)

Perosnally, I don't see Sting being there
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited January 2014
    Options
    More on Big Show Being Injured

- As noted earlier, Big Show may have suffered a hand injury at last night's WWE live event in Reading, PA. A WrestlingINC.com reader notes that the injury appeared to have happened when Show went for a knockout punch but hit the turnbuckle instead. Show then grabbed Kane and said, "I'm injured." Show quickly finished the match and rushed to the back.

I don't expect a long match if this is legit
  • VIBE
    Options